Would you consider this facial hair length as heavy stubble or more a beard length? Would you say it's "sparse"

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Title basically. I just clean shaved and think I made a mistake, I always go back and forth over the months. Does my facial hair look ok how it was in this pic?

Also is it normal to have like 1/3 of facial hairs as like blonde cause when I get a hand mirror and look at my facial hair closely like a decent amount of them are blonde while the others are dark brown

Cropobrurs

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 1942
this is you?

• +1
Reactions: Almu
is over for amnesiacels

they look good in this pic

Light stubble bro

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 245 and Amnesia
Guess Im never clean shaving again

I swear women are so retarded, my ex would always be like clean shave and it was a long distance relationship so I didnt see her often so it was not a problem to always be clean shaven when she saw me. I always thought I looked better with some scruff and I remember like 1 year into our relationship we were on a road trip and didnt have an pportunity to shave all week and she couldnt stop making comments about how good I looked with facial hair, how I was sexier.

HOneslty women dont know anything, this is why its almost not a joke when I say I trust PSL autists over real women, they can tell u a guys hot but can hardly ever tell u why

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Mateusz74, SteveRogers and 5 others
you look best in this pic imo, looks like light stubble.
still your crazy gl with heavy stubble and without
View attachment 145260

I dont understand it.Are you a midget?You look better than male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Chadelite, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
ITs light stubble
Works for you better than heavy one...

First pic with light stubble looks much better than the full beard

odd, it’s the opposite for me. prob cuz u lower third mog me

are you still having 0 success with women ?

I hope you get a cancer
Thats more likely to happen before I bang a gl girl
6'1''

Dunno bro, I have great interactions with women, get their number and get ghosted like half the time from the first text and then the other half the time we text for a day or so and nothing ever happens, I get ghosted eventually.

Like literally I have girls tell me Im gorgeous and they end up ghosting me or not texting me back I DONT GET IT
Ive stopped trying, I hate to be woe is me but I cant rlly take much more its very demoralizing. Just gnna become a non sexual being and jerk off so much that it kills my sex drive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Uncle Sam
you have to be so bad at texting, can't be otherwise

what about tinder ? I have girl agree to come to my place after 2 messages with chadfishing

also what procedure for this line of separation ? buccal fat removal ?

Screen Shot 2019 10 24 at 35712 PM

good length, looks terrible with beard

beard is almost impossible to pull off

He doesnt have "0 succes" he just doesnt get the success he wants.

Tbh you have to look like an instagram male model to conistently slay gl women in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 245
man fkin instamax already, this is ridic

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

6'1''

Dunno bro, I have great interactions with women, get their number and get ghosted like half the time from the first text and then the other half the time we text for a day or so and nothing ever happens, I get ghosted eventually.

Like literally I have girls tell me Im gorgeous and they end up ghosting me or not texting me back I DONT GET IT

Ive stopped trying, I hate to be woe is me but I cant rlly take much more its very demoralizing. Just gnna become a non sexual being and jerk off so much that it kills my sex drive
Shit man,you look like a male model,definitely it is not your looks!Plus you have the height too which helps.Anyway I saw you on a list of PSL people who ascended,have you always been good looking or you had a lot of surgeries?And if yes what kind of?

what about tinder ? I have girl agree to come to my place after 2 messages with chadfishing

View attachment 145568

View attachment 145568

Leanness, I havent had any procedure for it, always had hollowness there if I am sufficiently low BF

With that said I think it depends though some guys have different hollowing in their face this was a thread asking about it on reddit

you give me meeks vibes

I swear women are so retarded, my ex would always be like clean shave and it was a long distance relationship so I didnt see her often so it was not a problem to always be clean shaven when she saw me. I always thought I looked better with some scruff and I remember like 1 year into our relationship we were on a road trip and didnt have an pportunity to shave all week and she couldnt stop making comments about how good I looked with facial hair, how I was sexier.

HOneslty women dont know anything, this is why its almost not a joke when I say I trust PSL autists over real women, they can tell u a guys hot but can hardly ever tell u why

A girl can say she wants you to have a beard because she thinks your universal appeal is lower so its less competition, or she can say she likes a beard because she legitimately prefers that on your face, but actually prefers clean shaven in general and so on. Its literally a minefield. Thats why the trick is to find out what has most universal appeal as you can't trust what women say anyways lmao
Title basically. I just clean shaved and think I made a mistake, I always go back and forth over the months. Does my facial hair look ok how it was in this pic?

Also is it normal to have like 1/3 of facial hairs as like blonde cause when I get a hand mirror and look at my facial hair closely like a decent amount of them are blonde while the others are dark brown

View attachment 145260

I have the same facial hair color issue. When I look myself in the mirror or under harsh lightning, its almost white - whilst in pictures and from further away / darker lightning it looks dark.

My belief is that light stubble as you have in this picture is superior. I think clean shaven is second, and beard is last. Beard is only optimal if bad facial bones. You have very good facial bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1632 and Amnesia

blackpill blown the fuck out
lmfao

I tried to clean shave and look so bad, I have that grayish tint of facial hair follicles. Clean shaving when you have full facial hair growth on your face looks so bad
I never wanna shave again, yet women say my facial hair feels weird against their skin. I guess fuck what women say and Id rather look good than sacrifice my looks for womens pleasure

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
I tried to clean shave and look so bad, I have that grayish tint of facial hair follicles. Clean shaving when you have full facial hair growth on your face looks so bad
I never wanna shave again, yet women say my facial hair feels weird against their skin. I guess fuck what women say and Id rather look good than sacrifice my looks for womens pleasure
gray? isnt it supposed to be black color. does ur hair greys ?

gray? isnt it supposed to be black color. does ur hair greys ?

I mean kinda like this, it appears kinda gray
B66e5a1eae3d40bf834

Even though, yes, when grown out its dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Tony

6'1''

U need to Marlon Brando Maxx. U could prob be the most saught after guy on here if u had an alpha + interesting personality

u r probably normie social maxxing but dont seem intersting enough for more then just being the nigga chad

can confirm this with overhearing becky and chadlite friend talk about why he was boring after they **had sex**

Laser hair removal, i can't give you an opinion tho i find facial hair very disgusting no matter what. i'm always clean shaven.

A girl can say she wants you to have a beard because she thinks your universal appeal is lower so its less competition, or she can say she likes a beard because she legitimately prefers that on your face, but actually prefers clean shaven in general and so on. Its literally a minefield. Thats why the trick is to find out what has most universal appeal as you can't trust what women say anyways lmao

I have the same facial hair color issue. When I look myself in the mirror or under harsh lightning, its almost white - whilst in pictures and from further away / darker lightning it looks dark.

My belief is that light stubble as you have in this picture is superior. I think clean shaven is second, and beard is last. Beard is only optimal if bad facial bones. You have very good facial bones.
High IQ TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
yours grows a lot like mine

looks a bit too long to be stubble but not long enough to be a beard, either grow it a bit longer or shave closer (if you use an electric razor)

Again, my last gf would always tell me to clean shave, yet when I didnt for a day or two she would always compliment how it looks good and sexy

He's 5'9-10" and frauds to 6'1", you realise he's one of the most well known PSL chads, right?