Would you date a slut?

Date slut?

• Total voters
MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Like seriously date one LTR.

would beat the shit out of her ass with my big cock after beating shit out of her face with spiining kicks.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xit, MiroslavBulldosex, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Fwb at most

• Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary
after all slam her on the ground with double leg, ground and pound brake her arm with armbar and choke her to death. That's the best way to deal with sluts

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2095
Nah bruh you want to LTR cuties not hot sluts

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and MammothActuary
Define what a slut is

Everyone here would be sluts if they were chad you’d fuck plenty of hot women it’s just nature so yes I would

I’d only fuck her

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Yes. Could easily dump her if things feel too much for me.

Yeah

>10 partners
My Chinese ex-gf had 10 partners at 31 (I was #10). And she is a shy mousy FOB Chinese girl with strict Chink parents who impose a 5:30pm curfew on her (this is why we're broken up. Her Chink father forbid her from dating me again because we met online. Though I bet it's because I'm white and it triggers him knowing that my BWC was balls deep into daddy's Chink princess). Imagine what the average white girl's body count is in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
99% of western women over 14 of age
I'm gonna find that 1%. Or I'm going MGTOW
Everyone here would be sluts if they were chad you’d fuck plenty of hot women it’s just nature so yes I would
I wouldnt
My Chinese ex-gf had 10 partners at 31 (I was #10). And she is a shy mousy FOB Chinese girl with strict Chink parents who impose a 5:30pm curfew on her (this is why we're broken up. Her Chink father forbid her from dating me again because we met online. Though I bet it's because I'm white and it triggers him knowing that my BWC was balls deep into daddy's Chink princess). Imagine what the average white girl's body count is in 2019.
10 at 31 is not a lot. That's one a year or less.

I'm gonna find that 1%. Or I'm going MGTOW
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

no
but it is not like i have a choice

Better then nothing

Certainly in the past I would have done it without hesitation but now I am not sure anymore.

nah just fuck her but idek about that

kinda gross