Would you enjoy in my class? What do you think others think of me?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Was teaching some biology to my students, I'm only 5 years older than these guys. I asked one of the boys what a rabbit ate (mind you this is the lowest ability class), and so he responds with "I don't know sir"

I replied swiftly with "I don't know sir? Odd name for a food don't you think? Try again". The woman monitoring me was caging at the joke, and the student laughed a little and so did the class, my reputation as a bit of a funny teacher is spreading a lot too. A lot of random kids will ask me if I'm teaching them or not and ask me to cover their class jfl.

One boy in the class was laughing at stuff though. I was like "is something funny? No seriously, it sounds like you heard a funny joke, why not say it?" He apologises and says it's an inside joke. I then say "But the entire class is listening. I'm sure they've known you long enough to understand the inside joke, why not say it?" He got all shy and apologised. I just said "okay, lets just carry on with the lesson then" and just started speaking. Not a single detention was issued by me.

Afterwards, I asked a group of boys if they were struggling. They were like "Sir, I'm just a retard anyways. It's pointless."

I'm like "firstly language, secondly. Don't ever call yourself that. If you believe stuff like that, people will stamp on you and be insulting towards you. If you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. Never call yourself that again, just say you're struggling with the work." After giving him a whole talk on self respect, he seemed a bit cheered up ngl.

I tend to give mini speeches to a lot of kids about why respecting yourself and shit is important, and it seems a lot of them really have taken a liking to me since I am quite friendly and can have a joke.

I caught a boy telling a story about some BBQ he went to, and he was making a gesture showing how he smelt the various foods. I acted oblivious and walked past him, and was like "I'm not sure if I should call a doctor or your parents. Why are you sniffing your fingers inside my class?" Everyone on his table and including him started caging, and then I was like "that's enough now lads, lets get back to work".

Would you enjoy me in your class you reckon bros?

Unironically coming on to this site has taught me a lot of the issues younger people face regarding confidence and shit. I'm trying to boost student's self esteem so they never end up on a place like this jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14262, MikeMew'sBitch and 17 others
I would bully you for being 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20848 and 9 others
Do you ever get boner from mirin the JB students ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt, FrameMogger and 5 others
I would bully you for being 5'5
I wear lifts so I'm 5'7 in class. Even then one boy tried to pull the "sir I'm taller than you" card. I was like "everyone is taller than me, not hard to do" and he sat down in silence jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, zharupodrugu, Chadethnic101 and 9 others
Do you ever get boner from mirin the JB students ?
no but it's really uncomfortable and obvious when they do have some level of infatuation with you. They're well behaved and will call you over to explain something to do them, even though they understand jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FrameMogger and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Stop Jestermaxxing Nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, justinzayn, Deleted member 15791 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17531
@inferiorpispot234 @FrameMogger @Mogpogs

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and FailedNormieManlet
Probaly not. I would feel insulted

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, incel194012940, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
inb4 the school shooter spares you cause he remembers you from PSL

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Just4Beast, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Probaly not. I would feel insulted
really bro? But I am nice to students and have conversations with them too asking what their hobbies and interests are too

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
really bro? But I am nice to students and have conversations with them too asking what their hobbies and interests are too
Yeah i would its hard to speak in class then the teacher insult me and other laugh. I would feel bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah i would its hard to speak in class then the teacher insult me and other laugh. I would feel bad.
I am not doing srs insult though, it is just me having banter. Do you think I am too mean with kids?

“Today class we will be learning the psychology and mental illnesses behind Crisick from looksmax.org”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, latincell95, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
“Today class we will be learning the psychology and mental illnesses behind Crisick from looksmax.org”
JFL. I enjoy my classes tbh. Even though some of them give me an awful time lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and House Lannister
I am not doing srs insult though, it is just me having banter. Do you think I am too mean with kids?
Its hard to say . Some kids you can banter with some kids you can't. But you are probaly doing a good job

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Its hard to say . Some kids you can banter with some kids you can't. But you are probaly doing a good job
I think I am, the very quiet kids in class like talking to me now and students will always say hi to me, and a lot beg me to teach their class now too. One boy even kicked a football towards me, and I kicked it back to him. Caging he invited me to play football with his friends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast and hebbewem
no but it's really uncomfortable and obvious when they do have some level of infatuation with you. They're well behaved and will call you over to explain something to do them, even though they understand jfl
fuark

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, GetShrekt, The_God and 3 others
Just smash them bro secretly 16+ is all good. Anyway you sound like u are doing a good job the kids probably think u are a cool teacher imo

• JFL
Just smash them bro secretly 16+ is all good. Anyway you sound like u are doing a good job the kids probably think u are a cool teacher imo
no even if they're 16 it's illegal, and secondly that's just disgusting to think about. I think most kids think I am fairly cool tbh, will probs leave the profession at some point though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadethnic101 and House Lannister
no even if they're 16 it's illegal, and secondly that's just disgusting to think about. I think most kids think I am fairly cool tbh, will probs leave the profession at some point though
Why would you leave

Lmao ik I just realized how wrong that sounded. Looksmax brain rot getting to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
Why would you leave
the work hours are a lot, and it feels like it's consuming a lot of my life. As much as I like the job, it eats into hobbies and stuff. Maybe if I didn't have hobbies or anything this would be a great job

Which country?

the work hours are a lot, and it feels like it's consuming a lot of my life. As much as I like the job, it eats into hobbies and stuff. Maybe if I didn't have hobbies or anything this would be a great job
I thought if you worked in school you have super much time of

• +1
I thought if you worked in school you have super much time of
no it's not true. So I have to actually plan a lesson rn, and then I have to write up a report too lol. So I'm always quite busy!

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
you will probably eventually enjoy it because of fading attraction elsewhere

problem is that your looks might fade completely after.

mr allen, mr newman, mr crawford all love jb and were in 50s so had to give special favours for attention

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
You are a good guy. But you’d hate me if I was your student

Not that it matters tho since I’m sure I age mog uou

• +1

mr allen, mr newman, mr crawford all love jb and were in 50s so had to give special favours for attention
Brutal

Just become school teacher theory might be where the narcy chadlite go to next

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

Op is indian himself so he don't hate indians

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
You have more vacation then all other jobs

• +1

not really, I'm just there to teach. If it becomes weird or anything, then I have to deal with all the paperwork that comes with it.

If you misbehaved loads, then yeah probs
You have more vacation then all other jobs
That's true, but I have longer days too. Generally speaking it's short bursts of really intense stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and FailedNormieManlet
What job do you think is harder being a mod on lookmax or a teacher

• JFL
I’m sure you’re not that dumb
I was quite the troublemaker, brutally bullying goyims n shit
I was 110 pound but acted 220. Jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
That's true, but I have longer days too. Generally speaking it's short bursts of really intense stuff
The work will probably get less and after a time you don't really have to prepare the lessons cause you have teached the same stuff in the years before.

The stuff they teach in school generally doesn't change tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I was quite the troublemaker, brutally bullying goyims n shit
I was 110 pound but acted 220. Jfl
I’d put you over my knee and spank that shabbat shalom ass raw red like you owe me money

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What job do you think is harder being a mod on lookmax or a teacher
looksmax mod @Gargantuan @Niko69 @Master - I sucked your dicks, where's my rank eh?
The work will probably get less and after a time you don't really have to prepare the lessons cause you have teached the same stuff in the years before.

The stuff they teach in school generally doesn't change tbh
I thought that too, but that's not the case. If my students are a low ability, I have to pace the lesson differently and therefore can't use the same lesson. But now cuz I went slower, I'm behind schedule

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
I’d put you over my knee and spank that shabbat shalom ass raw red like you owe me money
I was hiding niggas backback and shit in another floor’s dumpster jfl.
You’d be forever cortisol spiked before even layin a finger on me knowin I have your lunch box somewhere you aint even know.

• JFL
Bro i think u got it twisted , they re not laughing with u they re laughing at u.

On a serious note i would talk with you about berserk and nietzsche during break lol . U kinda inspired me to become a teacher myself , what do u teach?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
I was hiding niggas backback and shit in another floor’s dumpster jfl.
You’d be forever cortisol spiked before even layin a finger on me knowin I have your lunch box somewhere you aint even know.
I didn’t even have a lunchbox

I thought that too, but that's not the case. If my students are a low ability, I have to pace the lesson differently and therefore can't use the same lesson. But now cuz I went slower, I'm behind schedule
I know teachers who don't prepare anything but a few worksheets and then just start explaining.

You don't have to plan anything out tbh, just have enough knowledge so you can answer to every situations.

Its always like this, the older teachers come in very chill and usually don't even remember where the class last left of, while young teachers are very motivated and always structure the lesson, preparing powerpoint sheets, trying new learning techniques, etc.

Obviously these young people do a better job, but the job isn't that hard, you can't get fired anyway

• +1
Bro i think u got it twisted , they re not laughing with u they re laughing at u.

On a serious note i would talk with you about berserk and nietzsche during break lol . U kinda inspired me to become a teacher myself , what do u teach?
Op is not a child rapist

• +1
I didn’t even have a lunchbox
Right I forgot you came from Poland . I’m sorry about rubbing privilege in your face my nigga..

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
yeah you sound like my biology teacher in high school. he was a good guy and everyone respected him. wasnt super serious but knew when to crack the whip if needed.

• +1

I don't think they're laughing at me tbh, most students do like me at the end of the day and I am given respect. I just try to make shit less boring.

I do science atm. None of class know about nietzsche and berserk stuff about me lol, and they're probably a bit too young to understand nietzche

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK