Would you enjoy in my class? What do you think others think of me?

@FailedNormieManlet your signature says "living in the west" so what's that supposed to mean then? Anyways you sound like a great teacher. Generally young male teachers were always the best and most liked ones from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
You sound like a good guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet your signature says "living in the west" so what's that supposed to mean then? Anyways you sound like a great teacher. Generally young male teachers were always the best and most liked ones from my experience.
I live in da hood

I don't think they're laughing at me tbh, most students do like me at the end of the day and I am given respect. I just try to make shit less boring.

I do science atm. None of class know about nietzsche and berserk stuff about me lol, and they're probably a bit too young to understand nietzche
So u teach to like 14 years old , anyways i feel i must warn u , we know ur indian,5'7 teach science,jestermaxxed , only a matter of time till some uk incel rat blackmails u

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I know teachers who don't prepare anything but a few worksheets and then just start explaining.

You don't have to plan anything out tbh, just have enough knowledge so you can answer to every situations.

Its always like this, the older teachers come in very chill and usually don't even remember where the class last left of, while young teachers are very motivated and always structure the lesson, preparing powerpoint sheets, trying new learning techniques, etc.

Obviously these young people do a better job, but the job isn't that hard, you can't get fired anyway
Yeah pretty much spot on. I have to do all the planning stuff because I will get fired and shit if I don't jfl.
yeah you sound like my biology teacher in high school. he was a good guy and everyone respected him. wasnt super serious but knew when to crack the whip if needed.
Yeah pretty much, I think a lot of STEM teachers have my sort of personality tbh. I never see that teaching style in other subjects

So u teach to like 14 years old , anyways i feel i must warn u , we know ur indian,5'7 teach science,jestermaxxed , only a matter of time till some uk incel rat blackmails u
yeah I am considering scrubbing my posts at some point tbh

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Right I forgot you came from Poland . I’m sorry about rubbing privilege in your face my nigga..
Ah yes, the privilege of having to bring your own food to school, because your school makes you pay for food. The school food is free in most Euro countries, and I bet polish food is more nutritious than the pizza and burgers they feed you at extortionate prices in US.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ReadBooksEveryday and FailedNormieManlet
Mirin making learning enjoyable and fun for the students and being the teacher they like. If everyone had teachers like you people would probably be more motivated

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
How does posting the word "fuark" trigger that response, yet someone else gives the following response and you respond to that in a civilized manner
v
v
Just smash them bro secretly 16+ is all good. Anyway you sound like u are doing a good job the kids probably think u are a cool teacher imo
no even if they're 16 it's illegal, and secondly that's just disgusting to think about. I think most kids think I am fairly cool tbh, will probs leave the profession at some point though

Where was the pedo accusation and encouragement to kill himself there?
I never posted a single negative thing towards you before so the fact that you told me to kill myself makes a major shitcunt in my estimation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Verse, BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
How does posting the word "fuark" trigger that response, yet someone else gives the following response and you respond to that in a civilized manner
v
v

Where was the pedo accusation and encouragement to kill himself there?
I never posted a single negative thing towards you before so the fact that you told me to kill myself makes a major shitcunt in my estimation
I thought you thought the situation was something envious or something, apologies if I misunderstood

Yea 100% though I'd probably enjoy more if you were teaching philosophy or psychology, bio is just too boring for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
lmao you literally sound like my old biology teacher, thats crazy

Only if you took your pants off.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Verse and FailedNormieManlet
Was teaching some biology to my students, I'm only 5 years older than these guys. I asked one of the boys what a rabbit ate (mind you this is the lowest ability class), and so he responds with "I don't know sir"

I replied swiftly with "I don't know sir? Odd name for a food don't you think? Try again". The woman monitoring me was caging at the joke, and the student laughed a little and so did the class, my reputation as a bit of a funny teacher is spreading a lot too. A lot of random kids will ask me if I'm teaching them or not and ask me to cover their class jfl.

One boy in the class was laughing at stuff though. I was like "is something funny? No seriously, it sounds like you heard a funny joke, why not say it?" He apologises and says it's an inside joke. I then say "But the entire class is listening. I'm sure they've known you long enough to understand the inside joke, why not say it?" He got all shy and apologised. I just said "okay, lets just carry on with the lesson then" and just started speaking. Not a single detention was issued by me.

Afterwards, I asked a group of boys if they were struggling. They were like "Sir, I'm just a retard anyways. It's pointless."

I'm like "firstly language, secondly. Don't ever call yourself that. If you believe stuff like that, people will stamp on you and be insulting towards you. If you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. Never call yourself that again, just say you're struggling with the work." After giving him a whole talk on self respect, he seemed a bit cheered up ngl.

I tend to give mini speeches to a lot of kids about why respecting yourself and shit is important, and it seems a lot of them really have taken a liking to me since I am quite friendly and can have a joke.

I caught a boy telling a story about some BBQ he went to, and he was making a gesture showing how he smelt the various foods. I acted oblivious and walked past him, and was like "I'm not sure if I should call a doctor or your parents. Why are you sniffing your fingers inside my class?" Everyone on his table and including him started caging, and then I was like "that's enough now lads, lets get back to work".

Would you enjoy me in your class you reckon bros?

Unironically coming on to this site has taught me a lot of the issues younger people face regarding confidence and shit. I'm trying to boost student's self esteem so they never end up on a place like this jfl
you larp too formally if I was in your class and I knew you were on this site I would expect you to act like your authentic self it would be way funnier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
caging at the fact that you are the only curry on this god damn site who actually has a good career and social life, at least you are a teacher and not a 5 ft 5 indian janitor :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Was teaching some biology to my students, I'm only 5 years older than these guys. I asked one of the boys what a rabbit ate (mind you this is the lowest ability class), and so he responds with "I don't know sir"

I replied swiftly with "I don't know sir? Odd name for a food don't you think? Try again". The woman monitoring me was caging at the joke, and the student laughed a little and so did the class, my reputation as a bit of a funny teacher is spreading a lot too. A lot of random kids will ask me if I'm teaching them or not and ask me to cover their class jfl.
This wasn't that funny ngl but it wasn't terrible. If I was in your class I wouldn't think less of you for making the joke but I wouldn't laugh.
One boy in the class was laughing at stuff though. I was like "is something funny? No seriously, it sounds like you heard a funny joke, why not say it?" He apologises and says it's an inside joke. I then say "But the entire class is listening. I'm sure they've known you long enough to understand the inside joke, why not say it?" He got all shy and apologised. I just said "okay, lets just carry on with the lesson then" and just started speaking. Not a single detention was issued by me.
This is the best way to deal with kids imo. Put them on the spot and embarrass them a bit. Reputation means a lot to these kids. Don't go too far tho lol. But bruising their pride a tiny bit does far more than a detention. I've seen some of the most popular kids in my high school get roasted by some teacher (in a subtle manner) of course.
Afterwards, I asked a group of boys if they were struggling. They were like "Sir, I'm just a retard anyways. It's pointless."

I'm like "firstly language, secondly. Don't ever call yourself that. If you believe stuff like that, people will stamp on you and be insulting towards you. If you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. Never call yourself that again, just say you're struggling with the work." After giving him a whole talk on self respect, he seemed a bit cheered up ngl.
You're a real one for this
I tend to give mini speeches to a lot of kids about why respecting yourself and shit is important, and it seems a lot of them really have taken a liking to me since I am quite friendly and can have a joke.
This shit is corny ngl. I wouldn't do this if I were you. Giving speeches to the class is weird. Just tell this semi-privately to individuals who you think need it. (Not too private or it looks dodgy.)
I caught a boy telling a story about some BBQ he went to, and he was making a gesture showing how he smelt the various foods. I acted oblivious and walked past him, and was like "I'm not sure if I should call a doctor or your parents. Why are you sniffing your fingers inside my class?" Everyone on his table and including him started caging, and then I was like "that's enough now lads, lets get back to work".
Lmfao this is cagefuel.
Would you enjoy me in your class you reckon bros?

Unironically coming on to this site has taught me a lot of the issues younger people face regarding confidence and shit. I'm trying to boost student's self esteem so they never end up on a place like this jfl
Honestly you remind me of my highschool Geography teacher. He was quite young and somewhat popular without it compromising how he educated his kids.

In regards to the other thread I commented on. I think it's quite likely the kids like you. But the fistbumps just seem a bit too informal. You are their teacher and not their friend. Keep a bit of distance imo but don't be a dick either. If they ask you for one don't deny them but make it known implicitly that your tolerating this behaviour rather than enjoying it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no even if they're 16 it's illegal, and secondly that's just disgusting to think about. I think most kids think I am fairly cool tbh, will probs leave the profession at some point though
Age of consent is 16 in UK. Stop being a low t cuck. Teenage girls are prime fucking material.

Last edited: