Would you go to a NON-BLACKPILLED surgeon?

Frexa

Frexa

Iron
So, i was looking for some surgeons in my city, and I find this one that has a lot of good reviews, buuuut he looks like shit.

Isn't that a bad sign? Or doesnt matters?

So, i was looking for some surgeons in my city, and I find this one that has a lot of good reviews, buuuut he looks like shit.

Is that a bad sign? Or doesnt mind?
Depends on what surgery you plan on doing

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
if you're a plastic surgeon in the us he has so much fucking money he probably doesnt give a singular shit about his looks

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and asdvek

If he was a chad, he would probably be giga bluepilled and try gaslighting you into paying 30k for a 2mm movement. If this guy is ugly, odds are he doesn't believe in the just world fallacy and knows how much of an impact looks have on one's life. Or maybe he's been cucked by his PSL 1 wife and is bluepilled as fuck. All I can say is that the odds are better that this guy is blackpilled than if he was a chad.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

He can't do the surgery on him self so why would you care :ROFLMAO:

If he was a chad, he would probably be giga bluepilled and try gaslighting you into paying 30k for a 2mm movement. If this guy is ugly, odds are he doesn't believe in the just world fallacy and knows how much of an impact looks have on one's life. Or maybe he's been cucked by his PSL 1 wife and is bluepilled as fuck. All I can say is that the odds are better that this guy is blackpilled than if he was a chad.
fuck, just realised than even after I get the money from waging for my surgeries ill still have to waste money and time trying to find a good surgeon, fuck me it never stops does it.

fuck, just realised than even after I get the money from waging for my surgeries ill still have to waste money and time trying to find a good surgeon, fuck me it never stops does it.
Society doesn't want us to ascend. Your jaw might not be the only thing holding you back though. One way to find out is through a morph.

Society doesn't want us to ascend. Your jaw might not be the only thing holding you back though. One way to find out is through a morph.
ik its not, i need palate expansion, septorhinoplasty first then ill see what i need from there, but jaw implants will be needed most likely also