Would you like to be a YouTuber?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
I think I should never show my face/real voice/name on camera. Like the idea of being a YouTuber sounds too low class. It has endless opportunities tho, every internet famous person would be no one without the internet. What are your thought?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and Deleted member 5815
I'd like to do vlogs and upload like once a month, kinda like some japanese are doing rn because the whole Internet is obsessed with that country for some reason so they just do vlogs about eating at x restaurant and get thousands of views

I wouldn't want to be a monkey who tries to get laugh and do gameplays and that kind of shit, that's what is truly low class imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
yh i wld

• +1
I'd like to do vlogs and upload like once a month, kinda like some japanese are doing rn because the whole Internet is obsessed with that country for some reason so they just do vlogs about eating at x restaurant and get thousands of views

I wouldn't want to be a monkey who tries to get laugh and do gameplays and that kind of shit, that's what is truly low class imo
i believe even serious channels are low class idk why but i think like a boomer

Yes I desperately want to be one. Maybe not show my face immediately but overtime perhaps I would. I just want money and status.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 23554
I think I should never show my face/real voice/name on camera. Like the idea of being a YouTuber sounds too low class. It has endless opportunities tho, every internet famous person would be no one without the internet. What are your thought?
Please subscribe to my channel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
wtf low class even mean. I will create one but will not show my face.

wtf low class even mean. I will create one but will not show my face.
for example mr beast is a billionaire but imo low class since he’s a youtuber

Depends what you define as "YouTuber". Someone who makes videos on YouTube for a living would be cool, but not being a YouTube personality.

• +1
for example mr beast is a billionaire but imo low class since he’s a youtuber
but its because he screams in his video and make that faces, not because hes a youtuber per see

• Hmm...
No, being rich and anonymous is better.

If you get lucky its an easier way to make money than destroying your body for 15 bucks an hour so if I was pretty enough to put my face to a video sure I'd give a shot

Tbh I don't see the appeal beyond the money... Unless if it was niche and had no impact on the real world or something.

I don't want to be famous to the point where people stop me in the streets. Not to mention you can't do anything ever again or you will get exposed. As for the status of it I would rather be high status in a niche enviroment like having 1000 contacts of very important people in a city. It honestly just seems narcy to me I have never liked a lot of random people knowing who I am without me knowing who they are

I would consider it if I got to Andrew Tate tier wealth because why not... At that point it wouldn't even matter so if I won the lottery then I could say whatever I wanted. But as a business model I think there are less scummy ways to make money. Youtube is a job at the end of the day not like you get to do whatever you want you do what gets views and what youtube allows on their platform. At least with a 9-5 or a business I can go home when I finish my work youtubers gotta make it their life and they all end up fake if they want to become successful either way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Being rich and popular is good but being the front facet of anything it's just childish and a huge risk tbh
It's never the quirky famous celebs running a business, it's always the shady people in the back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
Being rich and popular is good but being the front facet of anything it's just childish and a huge risk tbh
It's never the quirky famous celebs running a business, it's always the shady people in the back
Thats what i was literally gonna say. I think Tate did that mistake too. He had a chill life in eastern europe with money and privacy but he decided to take it to the next level now he is a target of many groups and even got his house doxxed, although he made crazy money from selling courses.

"The goal is to be rich and anonymous"

//kyrrezane

im gonna do vlogs where I just vent about life and stuff once I looksmax