Would you look down on a person who hates their race/ethnicity/nationality even though they're literally right?

Would you look down on a person who hates their race/ethnicity/nationality even though they're liter

• yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Let's outline an example. Some dude from Chad makes a compelling statement on why his people are inferior on a video call from his nation.
Then he says he hates chad and chadic people are bottom tier.

Would you look down on him for saying the truth or would your perception of him remain stable?
do you expect him to stay a prideful coper or a pathetic truth teller?

Sub 80 average IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 160cmcurry and Thoux
Let's outline an example. Some dude from Chad makes a compelling statement on why his people are inferior on a video call from his nation.
Then he says he hats chad and chadic people are bottom tier.

Would you look down on him for saying the truth or would your perception of him remain stable?
do you expect him to stay a prideful coper or a pathetic truth teller?

View attachment 3131467
View attachment 3131468

Sub 80 average IQ
View attachment 3131469
If I’m gonna be friends with an ethnic, they are going to be far above the average of their ethnicity. It only makes sense that they would dislike others from their race as a result.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You can criticise your country's flaws but making generalised statements about how all your compatriots are bad people is stupid. You're supposed to be the one with a balanced viewpoint and see the good in your people, because no one else will. Foreigners are the ones who will make negative generalisations about your country without any second thought.

You can criticise your country's flaws but making generalised statements about how all your compatriots are bad people is stupid. You're supposed to be the one with a balanced viewpoint and see the good in your people, because no one else will. Foreigners are the ones who will make negative generalisations about your country without any second thought.
Well i'm talking about like overall bad, not that there are good and bad peoples, but like overall bad.

If I’m gonna be friends with an ethnic, they are going to be far above the average of their ethnicity. It only makes sense that they would dislike others from their race as a result.
that's a unusually high bar in my opinion.
"they must be far above average for me to befriend one"

Well i'm talking about like overall bad, not that there are good and bad peoples, but like overall bad.

No you said "Some dude from Chad makes a compelling statement on why his people are inferior on a video call from his nation.
Then he says he hates chad and chadic people are bottom tier."

I can't respect anyone who says shit like this. If he points out the issues with Chad and what needs to be improved, I can get with that. But not the blanket hate for his own people. That's cucked.

• Hmm...
No you said "Some dude from Chad makes a compelling statement on why his people are inferior on a video call from his nation.
Then he says he hates chad and chadic people are bottom tier."

I can't respect anyone who says shit like this. If he points out the issues with Chad and what needs to be improved, I can get with that. But not the blanket hate for his own people. That's cucked.
so even if you think he's right by saying that the average chadic person has a short time horizon and low iq, you still won't respect him?

so even if you think he's right by saying that the average chadic person has a short time horizon and low iq, you still won't respect him?

You keep changing what you're saying. In the OP you said "He claims his people are bottom tier and hates his country". I can't respect anyone who hates his country. Pointing out flaws is another thing.

• +1
You keep changing what you're saying. In the OP you said "He claims his people are bottom tier and hates his country". I can't respect anyone who hates his country. Pointing out flaws is another thing.
ok.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
What kind of faggot names his country Chad? Jfl :lul:

that's a unusually high bar in my opinion.
"they must be far above average for me to befriend one"
when I say far above average, I mean far above average their race. (speaking of blacks) If the average iq of a black in America is 85, I want a friend who is average iq of a white person. So for a black person to be my friend, they would have to be significantly higher iq than the average of their race (I would consider 15 iq points significant). There are also other bars I would set, such as the way they speak and behave.

• +1
this is brutal coming from a ltn. curries like me cant catch a break :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and enchanted_elixir