Would you rather be a based virgin or a braindead chad forced to have sex 24/7?

ThatGuythattype

ThatGuythattype

Gold
1 Would you rather be a virgin for life, but have moral highground. Be smart and have your own free will.
Or 2 would you be born as a chad without any thoughts other than sex, by being forced injections with libidoactivating drugs,
that would make you incapable of thinking outside of sex. But you will have people to have sex with of course .

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
1 Would you rather be a virgin for life, but have moral highground. Be smart and have your own free will.
Or 2 would you be born as a chad without any thoughts other than sex, by being forced injections with libidoactivating drugs,
that would make you incapable of thinking outside of sex. But you will have people to have sex with of course .
what the actual fuck lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Banderacell, Deleted member and 2 others
obvious answer

If I need to fuck your mom, I will pick virgin for live

Nikola Tesla vs Mr. Nobody.

I'll take the Tesla.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
You need to realize that intelligence is required in order to achieve greater levels of happiness but you will also be able to experience greater levels of suffering.

This question is almost the same as:
Would you rather be a slightly below-average human (in terms of all aspects) or an animal that gets food, water, and sex.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and TopzCat1
both r pretty shit
but since my libido would be giga high i would enjoy all the sex so i choose chad

I'm a braindead virgin. :ogre: