Would you rather be a based virgin or a braindead chad forced to have sex 24/7?

T

ThatGuythattype

Iron
1 Would you rather be a virgin for life, but have moral highground. Be smart and have your own free will.
Or 2 would you be born as a chad without any thoughts other than sex, by being forced injections with libidoactivating drugs,
that would make you incapable of thinking outside of sex. But you will have people to have sex with of course .

eren1

eren1

Zephir
1 Would you rather be a virgin for life, but have moral highground. Be smart and have your own free will.
Or 2 would you be born as a chad without any thoughts other than sex, by being forced injections with libidoactivating drugs,
that would make you incapable of thinking outside of sex. But you will have people to have sex with of course .
what the actual fuck lmao

P

pintolino

Silver
obvious answer

FootLongDong

FootLongDong

Sociopath stoner
If I need to fuck your mom, I will pick virgin for live

ALP

ALP

Self made high intellectual sociopath
Nikola Tesla vs Mr. Nobody.

I'll take the Tesla.

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
You need to realize that intelligence is required in order to achieve greater levels of happiness but you will also be able to experience greater levels of suffering.

This question is almost the same as:
Would you rather be a slightly below-average human (in terms of all aspects) or an animal that gets food, water, and sex.

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

spiritual wickedness in high places
both r pretty shit
but since my libido would be giga high i would enjoy all the sex so i choose chad

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Zephir
I'm a braindead virgin. :ogre: