Would you rather be a pro athlete or a YouTuber?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Who makes more bread. This used to be the house of the Faze Clan: even JuJu Smith Schuster moved In.

Screenshot 20220705 2203182

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-220249.jpg
    Screenshot_20220705-220249.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
pro athletes make more

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mug and Moggie
Pro athlete

How is this even a question.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Johnnybegood, jaw_is_law and 13 others
I'd rather be a Youtuber because the stress and work load isn't as high as a professional athlete

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 7725
Pro athlete because it implies good genetics. Otherwise youtuber, more clout among jbs.

• +1
Reactions: kramer, subhuman incel, Pumanator and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, SendMePicsToRate and Moggie
This is what Kawhi Leonard drives to practice. A 97 Chevrolet Tahoe shitbox

Download

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlexBrown84
YouTuber, less stress, more power and freedom. Also a much cooler profession in my opinion, I don't like sports, YouTube would allow me to be more creative and make collabs with other big YouTubers, meanwhile pro athletes are just slaves to their contract that run up and down the field and train like some animals so club owners can make money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18840, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kramer and Moggie
YouTuber, less stress, more power and freedom. Also a much cooler profession in my opinion, I don't like sports, YouTube would allow me to be more creative and make collabs with other big YouTubers, meanwhile pro athletes are just slaves to their contract that run up and down the field and train like some animals so club owners can make money
Many don't know how hard and brutal being a athlete really is. It's sacrifcing the things in your life which make you happy everyday to build a legacy or career out of which drains your soul and mental, physical health.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and Bitch
Doesn't need to show off his money he's worth 100s of millions being an nba superstar most YouTubers will never touch that kind of wealth
What would you do with 100 million of dollars if you are going to be drained from your workplace environment.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bitch
Pro athlete

Being youtuber isn’t enough status in 2022

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggie
youtuber then become a pro athlete on some jake paul shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Freedom, youtuber. Pick one.

Depends id rather be a youtuber with 10 million+ subcribers than a bench warmer.

But being an at least somewhat decent pro-athlete would mog hard.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm trolling obviously.

I would rather be a pro athlete but once you become a pro athlete your body is basically owned by whatever club/team you are under contract with

I would rather be a pro athlete but once you become a pro athlete your body is basically owned by whatever club/team you are under contract with
Me too. I'm trolling obvi.

YouTuber. Some of you underestimate how much work it takes to be a pro athlete. Your life is not fun most of the time, it's just grind practice constantly and recover

I'd rather be a Youtuber because the stress and work load isn't as high as a professional athlete
YouTuber. Some of you underestimate how much work it takes to be a pro athlete. Your life is not fun most of the time, it's just grind practice constantly and recover
You guys are fucking clueless. YouTubers have 10x more stress than pro athletes. Pro athletes get a guaranteed paycheck while YouTubers have to constantly come up with ideas, collab, create content consistently, etc to stay relevant and hope to not get their career ended by a change of a few lines of code in the algorithm.

I played D1 basketball and being a YouTuber is waaayyyy more stressful than sports.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You guys are fucking clueless. YouTubers have 10x more stress than pro athletes. Pro athletes get a guaranteed paycheck while YouTubers have to constantly come up with ideas, collab, create content consistently, etc to stay relevant and hope to not get their career ended by a change of a few lines of code in the algorithm.

I played D1 basketball and being a YouTuber is waaayyyy more stressful than sports.
You didn't play D1 shit, u bitch

You didn't play D1 shit, u bitch
I did. You can not believe me just like people don't believe I'm a YouTuber despite tons of evidence. I'm just a God-fearing hustler.

I did. You can not believe me just like people don't believe I'm a YouTuber despite tons of evidence. I'm just a God-fearing hustler.
You're a 14 year old larper and it's your bedtime soon, so start logging off and go to bed son

You're a 14 year old larper and it's your bedtime soon, so start logging off and go to bed son
Keep crying for me. Call me pubes cuz I'm above all you dickheads.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Youtuber carrier for life. Just need to be relevant and not being canceled
If u get trauma ur career basically over, stress, rigorous training sessions, steroid abuse, early retirement and only less than 1% make very good money.

Very hard to become a pro athlete. From tons of guys I've been surrrounded with only 1 single guy made it in the first league

Low iq nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bitch
Low iq nigga
You're low IQ, I don't respect athletes, you can literally train monkeys to play sports for you and enslave them with contracts. YouTube is about creativity

You're low IQ, I don't respect athletes, you can literally train monkeys to play sports for you and enslave them with contracts. YouTube is about creativity
Ahah creativity yes. I would never want to be a cucktuber if i can have prime messi football levels and fame