Would you rather be super recessed or overly projected?

looksmaxloser

looksmaxloser

Bronze
Joined
May 7, 2026
Posts
449
Reputation
232
I mean super bad on both sides like you don’t even have a chin or a maxilla or an eyebrow ridge kinda bad for reccesed. Or would you rather be violently over projected 12° cantal tilt, super wide iPd, maxilla like a horse, a chin like a cartoon superhero. I think I’d rather be overly projected but what would you rather be?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jorad
I mean super bad on both sides like you don’t even have a chin or a maxilla or an eyebrow ridge kinda bad for reccesed. Or would you rather be violently over projected 12° cantal tilt, super wide iPd, maxilla like a horse, a chin like a cartoon superhero. I think I’d rather be overly projected but what would you rather be?
Prolly overprojected cuz people will look at u weird but they wont think ur subhuman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jorad and pleasevanity
Both really suck that its doesnt matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude

Similar threads

posudamoysky
Replies
3
Views
24
killuacel
killuacel
Schokokuss
Replies
2
Views
25
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing
Jordan Barrett
Replies
111
Views
400
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Baeseth
Replies
10
Views
66
g4rlic
g4rlic
skool
Replies
5
Views
17
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top