Would you rather choose to marry a Stacy or have a Chad son?

I choose

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
You face a choice: marry a loyal and genuine Stacy, resulting in having kids who are LTN, or marry an LTB and have a top tier Chad son. You can't divorce the LTB, won't receive any money from your Chad son's or stace wife career, and can't be with anyone other than your LTB wife.

Choose wisely: prioritize your own happiness or consider the future of your son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Done

• +1
Reactions: genex, ryuken, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
You face a choice: marry a loyal and genuine Stacy, resulting in having kids who are LTN, or marry an LTB and have a top tier Chad son. You can't divorce the LTB, won't receive any money from your Chad son's career, and can't be with anyone other than your LTB wife.

Choose wisely: prioritize your own happiness or consider the future of your son.
abort the child

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, BoredPrince, Sapieeen and 1 other person
i dont get to fuck my son

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and maarda
Its cucked to have sons

my son can go through his trials and tribulations like i did nigga :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Explain.
abort the child
prohibited
If you raised him right this wouldn't happen.
It’s part of the dilemma
Stacy ofc
Why not think about your son.
i dont get to fuck my son
He gets to fuck you, he is Chad you are not.
Its cucked to have sons
These days even breathing is cucked.

my son can go through his trials and tribulations like i did nigga :feelskek:
But he won’t get this chance you are getting of choosing.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and owlofathena
Explain.

prohibited

It’s part of the dilemma

Why not think about your son.

He gets to fuck you, he is Chad you are not.

These days even breathing is cucked.

I dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
A ltb wife will give birth to a subhuman, a stacy with good health and genes, who has good breasts and breast feeds my son, plus decent diet will make him good looking

A ltb wife will give birth to a subhuman, a stacy with good health and genes, who has good breasts and breast feeds my son, plus decent diet will make him good looking
If it doesn't work i could always try again, theres enough orphanages

You face a choice: marry a loyal and genuine Stacy, resulting in having kids who are LTN, or marry an LTB and have a top tier Chad son. You can't divorce the LTB, won't receive any money from your Chad son's career, and can't be with anyone other than your LTB wife.

If a LTB is nice enough it could blind you, my oneitis was deformed :hnghn:

But I want her to be mine so badly...

• +1
This isn't always the case. Genetics are completely random.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and emeraldglass
Stacy wife but I’ll do my best to help my son ascend and pay for any surgeries he needs

• +1

Fuck is an oneitis?? Crush you mean

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
hmm true, if i did choose LTB that would also be charity and i would get ajr, and inshallah in paradise will get women too

son wins, i also win at the end of the day tbh, if i got rid of my materialistic mentality completely :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i will be happy with both the ltb and the stacy i will choose what makes my son's life easier obviously

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and emeraldglass
She probably just acts nice tbh, if you really care just looksmax nigga if youre above 18 hardmaxx plus some softmaxxes(just trimax plus good haircut, skin, teeth, big neck and good muscle usually ascends you)

• +1
i will be happy with both the ltb and the stacy i will choose what makes my son's life easier obviously
If you think about it the ltb wife choice is better, the stacy will just cheat on you/never feel satisfied which will fuck the relationship up, you will also feel unworthy and having a shitty looking son aint gonna feel too good

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ryuken
She probably just acts nice tbh
Nah she helped me do half a semesters worth of asignments while I had rotting and mental issues ( Skipped every class and did nothing ).

Those were acts of kindness.

just trimax plus good haircut, skin, teeth, big neck and good muscle usually ascends you)

True except for trimax, most normal people get away with chin augment or sliding genio just fine imo @optimisticzoomer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nah she helped me do half a semesters worth of asignments while I had rotting and mental issues ( Skipped every class and did nothing ).

Those were acts of kindness.

True except for trimax, most normal people get away with chin augment or sliding genio just fine imo @optimisticzoomer
Need to do ccw rotation too then

• +1

Sorry son, but you will be normie_joe jr. on everyone's favorite homosexual forum.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, emeraldglass and yeeyeeslayer
I clicked the wrong one:feelsrope:

Stacy wife. Why you may wonder? I’ve never met my son. That Nigga might be a faggot

• JFL
Your a retard if you chose the second

• JFL
stacy wife,

my son can go fuck himself, my life is more important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, cytoplasm, flippasav and 4 others

Love makes blind they say.

• +1
I’d choose Stacy and just not have kids tbh. Fuck it. Maybe I’d adopt a black boy so he can make nba and make me rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, 0S4MA, flippasav and 6 others

does the chad son also pass on his chad genes or next generation his kids will be normal ?

I’d choose Stacy and just not have kids tbh. Fuck it. Maybe I’d adopt a black boy so he can make nba and make me rich
honestly a good option tbh

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Im not ruining my life so my son can be overly good looking. He can figure it out himself like i did and hopefully ill have more knowledge and money than my parents to help them meet their goals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, MoggerGaston, emeraldglass and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Idgaf if my kid is chad or not its not my life loool
as long as im chad and my wife is hot ill be happy for life . Imagine waking up to that ltb without makeup in the morning , whole day ruined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, MoggerGaston, try2beme and 2 others
None of the above

People always talk about the future as if it’s predictable. It’s the same for generation wealth. There is a very strong likelihood some niggas on org will have kids that are gonna be faggots.

• +1
Best response yet atleast someone has common sense

• Love it
People always talk about the future as if it’s predictable. It’s the same for generation wealth. There is a very strong likelihood some niggas on org will have kids that are gonna be faggots.
No one on .org is passing on their genes, but ur point is still correct

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Respect +

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
Who the fuck cares if my kids are chads or not???? They will live in the AI digital future where pussy means nothing and everyone has an AI Stacy gf. We are the ones who got fucked

• +1
Are you a Muslim?

@thenewhebbe

You're wrong for the most part but I cba to explain why.