Would you rather choose to marry a Stacy or have a Chad son?

I choose

• Total voters
stacy wife
my son will die in an 'accidental' car crash

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Idgaf if my kid is chad or not its not my life loool
as long as im chad and my wife is hot ill be happy for life . Imagine waking up to that ltb without makeup in the morning , whole day ruined
You're a superficial bitch. If that's your mindset then don't hate women for not wanting you because of your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You're a superficial bitch. If that's your mindset then don't hate women for not wanting you because of your looks.
Again..
dnrd
When will u ever learn you cant win against me . Wipe your ass with that dinner napkin on your face while you’re at it

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel
How, please explain. Are you gonna say my genes matter more or some shit
Because you said please, I will explain it to you.

Bro the OP made a hypothetical scenario bound by dilemmas and conditions you wouldn't be able to change.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Because you said please, I will explain it to you.

Bro the OP made a hypothetical scenario bound by dilemmas and conditions you wouldn't be able to change.
Oh that thought i said something wrong, i could just looksmax him with surgery, then softmaxx to bring him up to htn

Oh that thought i said something wrong, i could just looksmax him with surgery, then softmaxx to bring him up to htn
A Chad son would have a better life than a htn bro

A Chad son would have a better life than a htn bro
Who gives a fuck about that he will still be above average, im still leaning the ltb wife tho because of the reason i gave above

i dont get to fuck my son
you can eating GIF by Showtime

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Who gives a fuck about that he will still be above average, im still leaning the ltb wife tho because of the reason i gave above
Wouldn't you want your son to have the best life possible?

Wouldn't you want your son to have the best life possible?
He will still have a decent one plus my other kids will have good genes cuz of her, and ofc my wife gonna be a stacy

He will still have a decent one plus my other kids will have good genes cuz of her, and ofc my wife gonna be a stacy
Again, you still don't understand OPs thread.

Not worth continuing the discussion further

None, you aren’t a Stacy if you are a single mom

Stacy wife, rip luh bro but thats how the cookie crumbles. I will make sure he can ascend easily by making him as tall as possible and introducing him to looksmaxes early on

What does her pussy taste like?

Wtf are these answers? Of course chad son, I don't care what I end up with, I'll cheat on her if I have to, imagine your son being a mogger with top tier genetics. Why would you produce a son just for him to suffer?

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Cucking myself for some annoying ungrateful little shit to mog me to oblivion, no thanks

Chad Son. My goal in life is to create the next generation, and I want my son to be on top. + He will make me billions and I will be retired doing anything I want with his money

i don't get it, people here say offspring and reproducing is all that matters, yet don't want the chad son? if you reject the chad son then you don't actually beleive that

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and emeraldglass
Chad Son. My goal in life is to create the next generation, and I want my son to be on top. + He will make me billions and I will be retired doing anything I want with his money
Read the full text no money from son.

Read the full text no money from son.
what a shit question then, you can't get the money from the chad kid but you can from the stacy wife

Son. I’ll just emigrate to a country where u can kick them out earlier and then kick them out when they’re 12 and come back to America and fuck her brains out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::lul::lul::ogre:

You face a choice: marry a loyal and genuine Stacy, resulting in having kids who are LTN, or marry an LTB and have a top tier Chad son. You can't divorce the LTB, won't receive any money from your Chad son's career, and can't be with anyone other than your LTB wife.

Choose wisely: prioritize your own happiness or consider the future of your son.
ill help my ltn son ascend and softmax him out

I'm selfish I don't care about my son. As long as he's tall (put him on HGH) and NT he'll be fine.