Would you rather gain 3 inches of height or be low inhib and social god

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So if you were in my poisition of bieng 5"6 would you rather gain 3 inches of height but be high inhib and introverted or become low inhib and socially god at social events and is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
So if you were in my poisition of bieng 5"6 would you rather gain 3 inches of height but be high inhib and introverted or become low inhib and socially god at social events and is funny.
Depends what would be my end goal

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
all this thread shows me is that your 5'6 with no social skills
absolutely over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18052 and 29 others
Gain three inches of height I would only choose low inhib if I was already 5'10 or maybe even 5'11

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Richard_Hungwell and Truecel14
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
NT is everything: I rather be 5'2 NT than 6'2 aspie. :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, the next o'pry, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
I wanna be 6'2 goddamit :lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm currently a lowinhib and social god. I used to obsess over my height on a daily basis. But ever since I changed psychologically, it rarely comes across my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be 3-4 inches taller. But if you're already somewhat goodlooking and hyper-NT, surgery is kinda cope. Unless you're a hyper-manlet, LL would be worth it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
being 3 inches taller would make me more low inhib and confident

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, chawaje and 7 others
I'm currently a lowinhib and social god. I used to obsess over my height on a daily basis. But ever since I changed psychologically, it rarely comes across my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be 3-4 inches taller. But if you're already somewhat goodlooking and hyper-NT, surgery is kinda cope. Unless you're a hyper-manlet, LL would be worth it.
tips on how you changed psychologically
i need them desperately

i would do anything for extra 3 inches boyo

• +1
tips on how you changed psychologically
i need them desperately
It first starts with taking the right pharmaceuticals. A lot of people on this site recommend Phenibut, but it's not a sustainable substance to use become the brain builds up a tolerance to it fast so you can really only use it once or twice a week. Nardil, an MAOI, is what I currently use and it has literally changed my life. This drug builds up in your system overtime so eventually you develop a constant state of having lowered inhibition and a prosocial mindset. Nardil acts on all the main neurotransmitters in the brain, and specifically GABA which causes the IDGAF mentality.

Once that has been established, you need to get yourself to constantly engage with others in real life. This is essential because you can take all the drugs in the world to become lowinhib, but if you're not actually going outside and understanding how social interaction works then you're achieving nothing. Nardil helps with this because due to it's MoA, it makes it much easier to pick up on social cues and interact better with others. It induces hypomania, which causes the hyper-NT qualities I've recently gained. I'm more spontaneous in conversation and don't overthink things anymore. This is a game-changer, especially with interacting with girls and eventually getting laid.

Due to this drug and my change in mentality, I've slayed 3 prime Stacylite JBs in only a couple months. This is something I would have never accomplished before due to being a socially-reclused autist for so many years.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 9 others
It first starts with taking the right pharmaceuticals. A lot of people on this site recommend Phenibut, but it's not a sustainable substance to use become the brain builds up a tolerance to it fast so you can really only use it once or twice a week. Nardil, an MAOI, is what I currently use and it has literally changed my life. This drug builds up in your system overtime so eventually you develop a constant state of having lowered inhibition and a prosocial mindset. Nardil acts on all the main neurotransmitters in the brain, and specifically GABA which causes the IDGAF mentality.

Once that has been established, you need to get yourself to constantly engage with others in real life. This is essential because you can take all the drugs in the world to become lowinhib, but if you're not actually going outside and understanding how social interaction works then you're achieving nothing. Nardil helps with this because due to it's MoA, it makes it much easier to pick up on social cues and interact better with others. It induces hypomania, which causes the hyper-NT qualities I've recently gained. I'm more spontaneous in conversation and don't overthink things anymore. This is a game-changer, especially with interacting with girls and eventually getting laid.

Due to this drug and my change in mentality, I've slayed 3 prime Stacylite JBs in only a couple months. This is something I would have never accomplished before due to being a socially-reclused autist for so many years.
holy shit this is the best thing i've read in a minute
how would a 16 yr old acquire said drug tho

• +1
Reactions: Cope
holy shit this is the best thing i've read in a minute
how would a 16 yr old acquire said drug tho
Very difficult to source without a script. I currently get it prescribed by my pdoc.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AscendingHero

aren't MAOI's meant to have less side effects after you stopping taking them? i took SSRIs and was left with anhedonia and sexual dysfunction.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TsarTsar444
Very difficult to source without a script. I currently get it prescribed by my pdoc.
damn it
is there any drugs with similar effects that are easier to obtain

Height. I could say anything I wanted to at 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1332, Mewton and 1 other person
aren't MAOI's meant to have less side effects after you stopping taking them? i took SSRIs and was left with anhedonia and sexual dysfunction.
The side effects are pretty bad at first. I could get hard, but I couldn't jerk off to save my life. This has gone away completely though, if anything I cum bigger loads now :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AscendingHero
Yea, look into Selegiline. It's not as good though.
how tall are you barefoot and how old and your parents height ?

The side effects are pretty bad at first. I could get hard, but I couldn't jerk off to save my life. This has gone away completely though, if anything I cum bigger loads now :lul:.
interesting, i will look into this now, I heard people treated their SSRI induced sexual dysfunction by using MAOI, it's worth a try especially since I'm non nt

• +1
Yea, look into Selegiline. It's not as good though.
all thats showing up is some shit for dogs, is that it?

• JFL
I'm actually someone who has been a low inhib social God before, and have monumental potential in this area..

And I completely honestly say height.

5'8 to 5'11 would mean I would have so many things easier and I wouldn't need to be as low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Prince88 and 2 others
I'm actually someone who has been a low inhib social God before, and have monumental potential in this area..

And I completely honestly say height.

5'8 to 5'11 would mean I would have so many things easier and I wouldn't need to be as low inhib.
Tall height can make u low inhib.

How old r u?

• +1

true but you also have a good face

Damn bruh what did you tell him? That you're depressed?

reality-back-to-reality.gif

LL to get 2-3 inches, start drinking before going out so as to not be socially awkward or ask a doctor for the respective drugs.

Yea, female psychiatrists are pretty easy to convince.
Were you already aware of nardil and its effects before she prescribed it or did she "accidentally" give it to you?

Nardil is the nuke of anti depressants, or just an actual anti depressant and not ssri's, the biggest memes of the century. Turbo caging at people who cucked themselves with taking them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Cope
3 more inches would make me like 6’2. Idgaf If I am retarded at 6’2 I’d mog most people

Nardil is the nuke of anti depressants
I'm telling you, if every guy got onto Nardil there would be no "incels".

Were you already aware of nardil and its effects before she prescribed it or did she "accidentally" give it to you?
I did a lot of research before deciding to follow through with getting it prescribed. I just acted like I didn't really know what it was, just pretended it sounded like something that could help my "clinical" depression and anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 4 others
I'm telling you, if every guy got onto Nardil there would be no "incels".

I did a lot of research before deciding to follow through with getting it prescribed. I just acted like I didn't really know what it was, just pretended it sounded like something that could help my "clinical" depression and anxiety.
Makes sense, it just raises all of your neurotransmitters a few times proportionally jfl, works in an extremely organic way, unlike the Frankenstein ssri's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel and Cope
Makes sense, it just raises all of your neurotransmitters a few times proportionally jfl, works in an extremely organic way, unlike the Frankenstein ssri's
I am thinking of taking cerebrolysin to studymaxx, what do u think @Cope

Also,can nardil be coupled with caber and propranolol?

How tall are u ?
Get LL is the only option, maye stretching can give 1-3 inches as some guys have got 2-3 inches from strethcing on telegram at the age of 25.

If u are interested I can add u to the group

How tall are u ?
Get LL is the only option, maye stretching can give 1-3 inches as some guys have got 2-3 inches from strethcing on telegram at the age of 25.

man i appreciate your effort, you put a lot of effort in to your threads. but dont be a cope merchant. there is no fucking way someone grew 2-3 inches with stretching at 25

How tall are u ?

5'8

Thanks man but I'm not considering LL anytime soon.

TRTmaxxing and health maxing for me this year
Then possibly facial surgery
If after that I an unsatisfied I'll consider LL
5cm would be enough for me

5'8

Thanks man but I'm not considering LL anytime soon.

TRTmaxxing and health maxing for me this year
Then possibly facial surgery
If after that I an unsatisfied I'll consider LL
5cm would be enough for me
U can join the telegram group,maybe u can see some growth

I’m already giga low inhib and I’m not too bad socially, but I don’t really want to be 6’4 so I guess I’d take the social god one.

I am thinking of taking cerebrolysin to studymaxx, what do u think @Cope
Definitely, Cerebro is the most powerful neuropeptide for cognitive enhancement.

Also,can nardil be coupled with caber and propranolol?
It can but I would be careful with dosing. Nardil is already very dopaminergic, so Caber might cause some unwanted side effects if you mixed the two. Nardil can cause orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), so I'd start with a very low dose of Propranolol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
Definitely, Cerebro is the most powerful neuropeptide for cognitive enhancement.

It can but I would be careful with dosing. Nardil is already very dopaminergic, so Caber might cause some unwanted side effects if you mixed the two. Nardil can cause orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), so I'd start with a very low dose of Propranolol.
Any other nootropics Better than cerebrolysin for studying?

Both of them are bloody manlet height tbh, i would atleast choose to be nt if i was going to be a manlet either way

Wikipedia says that
phenelzine is one of the few non-selective and irreversible MAOIs still in widespread clinical use
if it’s irreversible does that mean you can stop taking it after a while and the effects will stay permanently?

how u get ur hands on a scrip ?

Trade height? For godtier, id have to choose godtier

Would take the 3 inches at 5-6

And i guess it's also about how bad you are at social skills