Would you rather gain 3 inches of height or be low inhib and social god

Definitely, Cerebro is the most powerful neuropeptide for cognitive enhancement.

It can but I would be careful with dosing. Nardil is already very dopaminergic, so Caber might cause some unwanted side effects if you mixed the two. Nardil can cause orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), so I'd start with a very low dose of Propranolol.
is Nardil better than Prograbalin?

It first starts with taking the right pharmaceuticals. A lot of people on this site recommend Phenibut, but it's not a sustainable substance to use become the brain builds up a tolerance to it fast so you can really only use it once or twice a week. Nardil, an MAOI, is what I currently use and it has literally changed my life. This drug builds up in your system overtime so eventually you develop a constant state of having lowered inhibition and a prosocial mindset. Nardil acts on all the main neurotransmitters in the brain, and specifically GABA which causes the IDGAF mentality.

Once that has been established, you need to get yourself to constantly engage with others in real life. This is essential because you can take all the drugs in the world to become lowinhib, but if you're not actually going outside and understanding how social interaction works then you're achieving nothing. Nardil helps with this because due to it's MoA, it makes it much easier to pick up on social cues and interact better with others. It induces hypomania, which causes the hyper-NT qualities I've recently gained. I'm more spontaneous in conversation and don't overthink things anymore. This is a game-changer, especially with interacting with girls and eventually getting laid.

Due to this drug and my change in mentality, I've slayed 3 prime Stacylite JBs in only a couple months. This is something I would have never accomplished before due to being a socially-reclused autist for so many years.
Please make a thread on this. Just ctrl c Ctrl v many will benefit from this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and Cope
Please make a thread on this. Just ctrl c Ctrl v many will benefit from this
I've honestly been thinking about it alot lately, just wish I had more free time. The thread would literally save lives.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
Would take the 3 inches at 5-6

And i guess it's also about how bad you are at social s. 5’6” isn’t an absolute death sentsnce. . Go Social god.

3 inches of height to be 6'5

Its the key word, kinda.
Ofc, I'm a hyper-NT, lowinhib god due to Nardil. Imagine the quality of girls I could slay if I was 4 inches taller. Would literally live life on tutorial mode.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, Darwined and 2 others
Ofc, I'm a hyper-NT, lowinhib god due to Nardil. Imagine the quality of girls I could slay if I was 4 inches taller. Would literally live life on tutorial mode.
I will get a consult then w a female psychiatrist asap next week. What would you advice me to say to get my hands on it ? Fake to not know about it or the opposite ?
Fake my symptoms ? If yes which ones ? Etc.
If its legit consider those messages as saving my life. Im a chadlite now pretty much but ridden with overthinking, super sensitive, social anxiety and shyness asf. I need help

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
To be 6’3 :feelsohh: I’d cope with my autism better if I was 6’3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I will get a consult then w a female psychiatrist asap next week. What would you advice me to say to get my hands on it ? Fake to not know about it or the opposite ?
Fake my symptoms ? If yes which ones ? Etc.
If its legit consider those messages as saving my life. Im a chadlite now pretty much but ridden with overthinking, super sensitive, social anxiety and shyness asf. I need help
Tell her that you've tried pretty much every prescription medication possible in order to cure your crippling depression and anxiety. This would mean that you've tried multiple SSRIs, SNRIs, tricyclics, and even a few antipsychotics. You don't have to go into that much detail, but it helps to keep this in the back of your mind ahead of time. If she pulls up your file and sees that you've only been prescribed a small number of drugs, tell her that you trialed a bunch of meds many years ago. They usually don't keep complete accurate records of this stuff.

Don't just say outright that you've heard of these drugs called MAOIs and that you would like to try Nardil. Lead her on and pretend you don't really know what you're talking about. Nardil is not a controlled substance like Adderall or Xanax, but if she's new to MAOIs, and she most likely is, she'll read up on her chart and see that it has a lot of contraindications with other medicines and that you have to follow a strict diet (which is complete bullshit btw). Just say that you're desperate and are willing to take that risk. Boom, done.

I highly recommend finding an oldcel psychiatrist since they'd be more familiar with MAOIs. And also, I'm not even kidding, find yourself an oldcel curry psychiatrist. Curry psychiatrists that were born and raised in India are lowinhib and high IQ when it comes to prescribing stuff. I currently have an oldcel curry psychiatrist with a thick Indian accent and I pretty much get any drug I want :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Choose low inhib social god an then get leg lengthening surgery
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• +1
trick question

I'm currently a lowinhib and social god. I used to obsess over my height on a daily basis. But ever since I changed psychologically, it rarely comes across my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be 3-4 inches taller. But if you're already somewhat goodlooking and hyper-NT, surgery is kinda cope. Unless you're a hyper-manlet, LL would be worth it.
FUCK i legit would do anything to be hyper nt, with my current stats i would've never found this site

But it's good in the end i'll be chad tier looks, heightmaxxed and incredibly lowinhib and neurotypical/social

• +1
Reactions: Cope
It first starts with taking the right pharmaceuticals. A lot of people on this site recommend Phenibut, but it's not a sustainable substance to use become the brain builds up a tolerance to it fast so you can really only use it once or twice a week. Nardil, an MAOI, is what I currently use and it has literally changed my life. This drug builds up in your system overtime so eventually you develop a constant state of having lowered inhibition and a prosocial mindset. Nardil acts on all the main neurotransmitters in the brain, and specifically GABA which causes the IDGAF mentality.

Once that has been established, you need to get yourself to constantly engage with others in real life. This is essential because you can take all the drugs in the world to become lowinhib, but if you're not actually going outside and understanding how social interaction works then you're achieving nothing. Nardil helps with this because due to it's MoA, it makes it much easier to pick up on social cues and interact better with others. It induces hypomania, which causes the hyper-NT qualities I've recently gained. I'm more spontaneous in conversation and don't overthink things anymore. This is a game-changer, especially with interacting with girls and eventually getting laid.

Due to this drug and my change in mentality, I've slayed 3 prime Stacylite JBs in only a couple months. This is something I would have never accomplished before due to being a socially-reclused autist for so many years.
Everytime you bring up this story you give me an immense rush of dopamine and lifefuel

I dont think it's that i lack social cues perception, far from it. I just dont seek social interaction unless someone else iniates it (doesnt happen much sub chad) and I also lack the IGDGAF mentality

Jeez i need to get on this stuff

When are you going to make the thread buyo?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope and TeenAscender
You can find it through other means lol, here's one source.
EXPENSIVE, i'd rather just get Nardil spend that money and the other drugs you've mentioned bro

Cere+Brometane

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Cope and TeenAscender
Gain 3 inches to be 6’4

• Love it
im 6'2 so i prefer the social thing :p

When are you going to make the thread buyo?
It will be coming soon bro. I'm pretty busy atm but once I get the thread completely made it will be extremely high effort and high IQ. Definitely will be BOTB worthy.

• Love it
It will be coming soon bro. I'm pretty busy atm but once I get the thread completely made it will be extremely high effort and high IQ. Definitely will be BOTB worthy.
Looking forward to it , NT and Looksmaxxing is the recipe for many many many of us here.

Godspeed bro😍

• Love it
Reactions: Cope