would you rather have a 20 iq increase or be 10 cm taller (4 inches)

would you rather have a 20 iq increase or be 10 cm taller

• 20 iq +

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • 10 cm taller or 4 inches

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters
letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
this

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Iq is jewish cope.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Klasik01, Kristin and 1 other person
12 + 20 won’t make a big difference

no, in fact is jews who say that iq doesn't matter so the whites mix with blacks
all this talk about jews got me thirsty! get it?

U think girls care about iq Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, SteveLorde and albe.ORG
I already have top percentile iq so i pick height

i will take iq

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
+20 iq will just make me more retarded than I already am in terms of social settings. +4 inches and I start brutaly heightmogging everyone in this shitty country, give me that.

tall enough (for now :feelswah:) but with 150iq i could ace medical school without even studying so id choose that, 4 inches would help if i were to start playing volleyball or something

I’m already smart so 4 inches

If it was an increase in facial attractiveness I'd pick that but being 6'3 I don't see how 6'7 would improve my life that much

If it was an increase in facial attractiveness I'd pick that but being 6'3 I don't see how 6'7 would improve my life that much
you can start playing basketball and make millions in the nba

height would be so clutch

I'm already a genius so the latter option.

you can start playing basketball and make millions in the nba
its not like anyone tall automatically makes a good basketball player tho? i mean there are plenty of 6'7 men

How tf is this even close? Forget gaining iq, id literally become an 80 iq brainlet for 4 inches. Low iq low inhib lifestyle is prolly a happier one anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
If you can even ask this question you really need those 20 IQ points.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
High IQ people are often incels or don't even care about relationships. As I care about having a fun life and relationships, I would choose to be 6'2,5 (who wouldn't). Is gonna 20 IQ make me rich or happy, I already have 115 and my life is shit. Some models are tall MTNs, ez for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Always IQ

Even If im a shitty manlet

If you can even ask this question you really need those 20 IQ points.
but then life would be too ez, the iq gives it a more satisfactory way of doing things

High IQ people are often incels or don't even care about relationships. As I care about having a fun life and relationships, I would choose to be 6'2,5 (who wouldn't). Is gonna 20 IQ make me rich or happy, I already have 115 and my life is shit. Some models are tall MTNs, ez for them.
115 still to low, though, with 135 iq you could be hs valedectorianss

Extra IQ points can help me professionally to earn more $$$ and successfully betabux a prime Stacy whereas lanklets can keep coping with height. Give me IQ any day

its not like anyone tall automatically makes a good basketball player tho? i mean there are plenty of 6'7 men
well if your in hs, you can atleast make it to Varsity, or JV

Extra IQ points can help me professionally to earn more $$$ and successfully betabux a prime Stacy whereas lanklets can keep coping with height. Give me IQ any day
this, although

Dudes OP ropemaxxed RIP unknown greycel