Would you rather have (diet and women)...

Would you rather have...

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
a chubby, Paki wife (average face, height, and body) while you both consume a Halal diet (no pork and alcohol), but you have to practice monogamy
2278755 lmao

sex with as many "vegan" models as possible, but you cannot consume animal products
Gettyimages 538126408 2048x2048
Gettyimages 84520753 2048x2048
Gettyimages 635425692 2048x2048
Gettyimages 496620164 2048x2048

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and aspiringexcel
    • slayer69
    • Lmao
    • LookmaxBlau
    • JBcollector
    • Aypo129
    • Earth Dollar
    • bishōnenmaxxer
    • SwoleChad69
    • ChicoChicowski

• TheDragon
      • Wannabe Chad
      • exoticfinancebro

• Gargantuan
        • Reckless Turtle
        • AspiringMogger
        • ceo

• Willmogulater
          • Kamui
          • UglyAsHell

• Beastimmung
            • OCDisneyChad

• AlexAP
              • apemaxxed

• thecel

• looksmaxxed

• slop slinger

• St.TikTokcel
                      • try2beme
                      • Kater Maxxing
                      • @Salludon

Last edited:
Last edited:
What a hard choice

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Bitch is gonna get skin cancer with her ethnic tier skin colour

White bitch

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Why are you implying that Halal diets with no pork and alcohol is bad? Racist white supremacist.
Halal diets are a great start, but they don't limit enough. I consume a halal diet, by the way.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Halal diets are a great start, but they don't limit enough. I consume a halal diet, by the way.
I thought you were white American, unless if you're Chechen or Bosnian.

Vegan models don’t exist

I would make them eat my cum so they wouldn't be vegan models

I would make them eat my cum so they wouldn't be vegan models
That's why it's in quotations. Stop being pessimistic and place your vote, sir.

@aspiringexcel @Abhorrence @Eli @copemaxxedturanid @4Inch4 @saiya_online

Don't for a single second think that you can weasel your way out of voting.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid, saiya_online, Abhorrence and 1 other person

Don't for a second think that you can weasel your way out of voting.
Blud is stalking his .org thread viewers

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Even I chose second option nigga

• Hmm...
weird thread

Will sacrifice my diet for some stacy pussy

a chubby, Paki wife (average face, height, and body) while you both consume a Halal diet (no pork and alcohol), but you have to practice monogamy
View attachment 2261330

sex with as many "vegan" models as possible, but you cannot consume animal products
View attachment 2261335View attachment 2261336View attachment 2261337View attachment 2261338
I don’t get why you classify vegan as haram? Prophet Muhammad was a semi vegan. He went sometimes months without eating meat.

I don’t get why you classify vegan as haram? Prophet Muhammad was a semi vegan. He went sometimes months without eating meat.
I didn't. It's just more restrictive than a simply halal diet (other than alcohol).

Don't for a single second think that you can weasel your way out of voting.
I prefer to live the life of hedonism and degeneracy, glowie. Even as a greycel people keep remembering my username somehow FUCK

can’t live without steak tbh

• +1
Okay could you explain to me the question in layman’s terms?
You're going to have to specify what you don't understand because I'm not sure how I can make the questions more suitable for laymen.

I live for meat, eggs, milk but vegan giga stacy gfs would be good as well. This is a genuinely hard question.
At the same time, I you say the hypothetical wife will be of average face, height, body, which will become below avg with time? What is her intellect, if she would have outlier IQ I would choose the first option?
In your hypothetical scenario, am I able to divorce her?
In your hypothetical scenario, what will happen if I stop eating vegan food and start eating animal products?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
You're going to have to specify what you don't understand because I'm not sure how I can make the questions more suitable for laymen.
Shit my fault. I see you meant harem not haram. Need to get my eyes checked man. Sorry for the inconvenience.

you say the hypothetical wife will be of average face, height, body, which will become below avg with time?
Probably.

What is her intellect, if she would have outlier IQ I would choose the first option?
Pick whatever IQ you desire.

In your hypothetical scenario, am I able to divorce her?
Sure, but you're celibate after that.

In your hypothetical scenario, what will happen if I stop eating vegan food and start eating animal products?
You're celibate.

Probably.

Pick whatever IQ you desire.

Sure, but you're celibate after that.

You're celibate.
If your hypothetical scenario was framed as such, I would go with a wife with 200 iq and pass on her outlier intelligence, to our offspring. A life with offspring, a home, a 200+ iq mother, a diet of grass fed organic meat, dairy and poultry, would be in the long term more satisfactory, than undermining my health with the hedonistic treadmill, veganism and sex with many vegan super models.

than undermining my health with veganism
The poll's assumption was that you would (or, at least, could) have an adequate nutrient and caloric intake on either diet. But, fair enough.

The poll's assumption was that you would (or, at least, could) have an adequate nutrient and caloric intake on either diet. But, fair enough.
I tried a vegan diet (3000+ calories) a day and not only was it more expensive than an animal diet, but I constantly felt physically and mentally tired. As soon as I changed to animal products as well as vegetables and fruit, I felt rejuvenated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Also I chose vegan option. These days they recreate plant based foods to almost taste like meat no difference. Only drawback would be plant based protein is inferior to meat based protein.

Show me an average paki girl face

Average wife ( which I’ll most likely dump shortly after) all the way. I would blow my brains out if being vegan was the only option available

I tried a vegan diet (3000+ calories) a day and not only was it more expensive than an animal diet, but I constantly felt physically and mentally tired. As soon as I changed to animal products weekly, I felt rejuvenated.
You didn't specify whether you controlled for nutrient intake between the tests. Fundamentally, plant nutrient and calorie profiles are proportionally cheaper in most regions.