Would you rather have true everlasting love or a billion dollars?

True love or a billion dollars

• True love

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • One billion

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
No, you're gay. For all we know the "everlasting love" could come from another guy. Not falling for your homosexual tricks.
walter white GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and fukmylyf
slaying is way more complex than just looks
god these niggas are braindead
Yes and anyone who picks being better looking over a literal billion dollars is just retarded

• +1
Reactions: Obito
Your whole life quality will be better, people will be naturally nice to you, women will worship you, people will like you for who you are no matter what, you can make money from it. X amount of money does nothing because people will still see the ugly dude and treat him like an ugly dude
Blah blah blah idc if normies or women think I’m ugly, with a billion dollars I could make all of them my sex slaves and I could have a sex life better than the biggest gigachad walking this planet

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Blah blah blah idc if normies or women think I’m ugly, with a billion dollars I could make all of them my sex slaves and I could have a sex life better than the biggest gigachad walking this planet
No you couldn’t jfl. You have to abide by every kind of political opinion or it gets snatched from you. Eg: Kanye jfl

• +1
Reactions: Axii
No you couldn’t jfl. You have to abide by every kind of political opinion or it gets snatched from you. Eg: Kanye jfl
I don’t live in the usa so that’s irrelevant to me. Keep coping thinking billionaires have shit lives, subhuman billionaire has an infinitely better life than a chad who has to wageslave at an average job 40+ hours per week