Would you rather have true everlasting love or a billion dollars?

True love or a billion dollars

• True love

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • One billion

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Loves you for who you are inside and out and the feelings are mutual.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Axii, Looks234 and 1 other person
@Ricky212 @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @Obito

• +1
Reactions: Axii
money and i will still be an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lukkas, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
you cannot have something that does not exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lukkas, arabcelxxx and 5 others
money and i will still be an incel
Plot twist the woman that loves you is Susan Boyle
s reactions susan GIF
s reactions susan GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Costcosuperstore and GabachoCopium
@Axii @ElTruecel @fuse @darktriadprince

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moggathon
True love can't be replaced for all the money in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 5.5psl, rteme and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, futuregigamogger and darktriadprince
Truer words were never spoken
I dont get all the sadcels on here, a relationship with a truly beautiful women both inside and outside is possible for everything, Take the christpill

I dont get all the sadcels on here, a relationship with a truly beautiful women both inside and outside is possible for everything, Take the christpill
You need to be good looking for that to happen. ‘Take the christpill’ * has a satanic serial killer as his avi*

• +1
Reactions: Axii and futuregigamogger
said Chad

500 mil or Chad?

this is so water

Chad easily
tell me please how your autistic retarded ass woukd take advantage of being chad

• +1
Reactions: zan
tell me please how your autistic retarded ass woukd take advantage of being chad
slays

@moggathon

look at this moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, mirrormogger and moggathon
slays

@moggathon

look at this moron
slaying is way more complex than just looks
god these niggas are braindead

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, Xtra and Luffymaxxing
Money to trick off on these hoes

slaying is way more complex than just looks
god these niggas are braindead

Your whole life quality will be better, people will be naturally nice to you, women will worship you, people will like you for who you are no matter what, you can make money from it. X amount of money does nothing because people will still see the ugly dude and treat him like an ugly dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Obito
Your whole life quality will be better, people will be naturally nice to you, women will worship you, people will like you for who you are no matter what, you can make money from it. X amount of money does nothing because people will still see the ugly dude and treat him like an ugly dude
Nobody is treating the mega rich dude like shit irl
Women worship money and power more than looks, this has been proven throughout history time and time again

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, fukmylyf and Luffymaxxing
You need to be good looking for that to happen. ‘Take the christpill’ * has a satanic serial killer as his avi*
everyone can be "good" looking if you eat healthy and workout, having a wife and starting a family isn't hard all you need is to look average be a good person and have a decent job, and not be autistic, go to church the girls there care more about personality than looks

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
True love for two months because she died in a car accident

Women worship money and power more than looks, this has been proven throughout history time and time again
True in Cuba maybe

Betabuxxing. Throughout history people have been starving and women have been burnt at the stake for doing menial shit. That’s called survival boyo. Women would always choose the chad

• +1
  • +1
everyone can be "good" looking if you eat healthy and workout, having a wife and starting a family isn't hard all you need is to look average be a good person and have a decent job, and not be autistic, go to church the girls there care more about personality than looks
Untrue untrue and untrue. You need bones jfl

• +1
@InnerVoid

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Betabuxxing. Throughout history people have been starving and women have been burnt at the stake for doing menial shit. That’s called survival boyo. Women would always choose the chad
ok, lets go with that. So you are choosing chad because of muh women and muh people will be nice to me. While with 500 mil you have the power to influence industries, make ANYTHING you want come true etc

But nah you just want muh stacy

fuck the love gimme that one billy

ok, lets go with that. So you are choosing chad because of muh women and muh people will be nice to me. While with 500 mil you have the power to influence industries, make ANYTHING you want come true etc

But nah you just want muh stacy
Name industries (muhhh industries jfl. Who gives a fuck about that) that you cam influence

• +1
True love not gonna buy me a Patek Philippe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: moggathon, Obito and gooner23
one billion and wait for ai bionic pocket pussy sam altman figure initiative 2027

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and gooner23
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Looks234
Name industries (muhhh industries jfl. Who gives a fuck about that) that you cam influence
not my point. My point is money makes the world go round
And true love doesnt exist anyway, u think a girl will love her Chad boyfriend still if his face gets melted off by acid

• +1
And true love doesnt exist anyway, u think a girl will love her Chad boyfriend still if his face gets melted off by acid
Yes. True love takes time to develop but once it’s there it retains.

• +1
Money makes this hellish dystopian soyciety go round. WOW!

• +1
Yes. True love takes time to develop but once it’s there it retains.
No it doesnt jfl. Women will divorce their husbands of 10+ years on a whim. It doesnt exist
Money makes this hellish dystopian soyciety go round. WOW!
yes, and having money is the only way to escape the effects of said hellish dystopian society nigga

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
No it doesnt jfl. Women will divorce their husbands of 10+ years on a whim. It doesnt exist

yes, and having money is the only way to escape the effects of said hellish dystopian society nigga

no it’s not, you just get forced to be a pedophile by mossad. EXAMPLE: Epsteins island

• +1
billion dollars, easily.

No, you're gay. For all we know the "everlasting love" could come from another guy. Not falling for your homosexual tricks.

• JFL