Would you rope if you were Paralyzed(wheelchair,quadriplegic)

Think about it, many hear are complaining about being incel/virgin and already talking of roping, imagine how bad it would be to be paralyzed on top of that with your looks and current predicament.
what does it change? im single with it without the ability of moving my feet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Me too exactly these past few days I’ve been listening to paralyzed stories and realized what I think is the end of the world isn’t too big of a deal tbh
my 4 years in medical school have certainly changed my views on life
its certainly a wake up call when you see someone younger than you who would give anything to be in your place (of at least having your health still)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
only upside is that you wouldnt be expected to wagecuck

also you could run a youtube channel that documents the life, struggles, etc of yourself as a wheelchair dude for some income
also gymcelling for you will be a giga statusmax because normies will respect you because of "muh no excuses"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 6695
No I would still enjoy coping with food, poker, drinking, reading books, good TV shows and movies, moneymaxing on computer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
only upside is that you wouldnt be expected to wagecuck

also you could run a youtube channel that documents the life, struggles, etc of yourself as a wheelchair dude for some income
also gymcelling for you will be a giga statusmax because normies will respect you because of "muh motivation"
Definitely would have a YouTube channel if I was paralyzed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101