Would you rope if you were Paralyzed(wheelchair,quadriplegic)

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
Think about it, many hear are complaining about being incel/virgin and already talking of roping, imagine how bad it would be to be paralyzed on top of that with your looks and current predicament.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman, Gargantuan and 6 others
probably not because you learn to cope

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., Gargantuan and 4 others
Would Stephen Hawking max tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman, .👽. and 6 others
probably not because you learn to cope
Wouldn’t that be horrible tho? You only get one life, imagine rest of it being spent paralyzed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman and lutte
Would Stephen Hawking max tbh
Don’t think it would be depressing having to be cared for the rest of your life?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deprived
Don’t think it would be depressing having to be cared for the rest of your life?
I don't think I have the guts to rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No, I’d just be a perverted and masturbate in public until someone kills me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, WhiteGoodman, Merćer and 10 others
I don't think I have the guts to rope tbh
I’ve seen news and videos of teens who are like 15/16 get in freak accidents, like diving accidents/wrestling/car crashes become quadriplegic. I don’t know a worse fate than that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, spongebob and 2 others
Well idk. My grandfather and grandmother spent a lot of time in a wheelchair, my grandfather ended up somewhat paralyzed for a year because of ALS, my grandmother used a wheelchair for a few years because of arthritis in her knees, but she got surgery and now she is much better with 2 artificial joints and adapted muscles.
anyway it wouldve been weird if they roped, both are very admirable, incredibly strong and intelligent people
It depends on if u have a purpose and if youre strong

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 6695
Well idk. My grandfather and grandmother spent a lot of time in a wheelchair, my grandfather ended up somewhat paralyzed for a year because of ALS, my grandmother used a wheelchair for a few years because of arthritis in her knees, but she got surgery and now she is much better with 2 artificial joints and adapted muscles.
anyway it wouldve been weird if they roped, both are very admirable, incredibly strong and intelligent people
It depends on if u have a purpose and if youre strong
True but imagine you can’t fuck, live a normal life as a man, and watch everyone to our and live their lives while your left in a wheelchair being cared for, especially if you get paralyzed young.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
yes either that or cope with vidya for the rest of the life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
yes either that or cope with vidya for the rest of the life
Life isn’t worth living as paralyzed? Watching chad and Stacy fuck while your in wheelchair. Fuck it’s over boyos

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
fully or partially paralyzed?

• +1
Could you faggots stop trying to trivialize my shit life by reminding about the shittier life of others lmfao?

"I'M SO THANKFUL THAT I'M GOING TO BE TURNING A 24 KHHV, I COULD'VE BEEN BOUND TO A WHEELCHAIR!"

lmfao do you really actually expect me to say this? Go fuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6695
Life isn’t worth living as paralyzed? Watching chad and Stacy fuck while your in wheelchair. Fuck it’s over boyos
It definitely would suck you'd have to find joy in other things or interests to be able to live a fulfilling life
acid attacks are equally as fucked up cause it disfigures the face and makes it repulsive, something that not even your parents would be able ignore despite them trying to hide their thoughts. Id probably rather visit Gandy than having them remember me that way

• +1
How do you even rope if you are paralyzed?

just cuz it can get worse doesnt make it less bad

• +1
i would cope with opiates and then later on heroin. a life of drugs. funded by the government lel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Think about it, many hear are complaining about being incel/virgin and already talking of roping, imagine how bad it would be to be paralyzed on top of that with your looks and current predicament.
yes nigga what is the point of living

• +1

Im schizofrenic (SWAG)​

• +1
  • JFL
@Daw do you live in varmland?

• +1
  • Woah
I would probably try to use it as an advantage, see if girls take virtue signaling to a new level (by dating me), but it would eventually probably not work so i would rope.

• +1
  • JFL
How different would being a quadriplegic be to you vs just legs not working
day and night different
how am i suppose to cope if i don't meet the required physical capabilities to do the copes

People forget that being healthy is the most important thing. Yeah being unattractive is bad but nowhere as bad as being handicapped. I wouldn't wish that unto my worst enemy:confused::cry:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Ken, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
If it is the whole body below the neck 100% I would rope.

If it’s just the legs probably not as long as the dick still works

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Ken, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14693
Somehow convince these doctors in Switzerland to do it.
Can not even travel on your own. Just tell your guardian (parents probably) that you want to kill yourself in Switzerland.

Wonder what they will say :feelsuhh:

But ngl the swiss suicide coffins look pretty chill. Could see me using one of those if too old:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
Yes I’d 100% rope

• +1
Sports is what gives me meaning, if I could never play sports again, what can I even do? I’ll just eat, be fat and get an arranged marriage and just consume products. My body gives me the freedom to self improve and so much more

• +1
Sports is what gives me meaning, if I could never play sports again, what can I even do? I’ll just eat, be fat and get an arranged marriage and just consume products. My body gives me the freedom to self improve and so much more
True even if someone’s ugly, short or autist, atleast being able to move there is some chnace and hope of a good happy life, paralyzed it’s all over tbh, you agree?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
True even if someone’s ugly, short or autist, atleast being able to move there is some chnace and hope of a good happy life, paralyzed it’s all over tbh, you agree?
If you’re ugly, you can lift. You can play sports, there’s something you can improve and look forward to the next day.

When you can’t move, what else is there?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16392 and Deleted member 6695
this has to be a glitch in the matrix
i literally just got back from work and need to write a case report about a patient who was voluntarily extubated after living 25 years as a quadriplegic
this was the first thread i saw on here

• +1
no fucking cap this is wild
he had his neck broken during a wrestling match his sophomore year of highschool at 16
life was over before it even began
we were discussing how he told his psychiatrist he fucking hated his dad for authorizing life supportive measures when they brought him in all those years ago

• +1
no fucking cap this is wild
he had his neck broken during a wrestling match his sophomore year of highschool at 16
life was over before it even began
we were discussing how he told his psychiatrist he fucking hated his dad for authorizing life supportive measures when they brought him in all those years ago
Can you imagine being 16, waking up in the hospital and they tell you that? How shocked would you be? I would literally have derealization, depersonalization once I heard that

• +1
Can you imagine being 16, waking up in the hospital and they tell you that? How shocked would you be? I would literally have derealization, depersonalization once I heard that
on my neurology rotation i witnessed patients, some of them not even 40, being told they would never see again post-stroke
mom and dad started crying their eyes out and the patient was moaning like a baby
working in medicine desensitizes the fuck out of you i dont really get bothered by anything anymore
im on palliative care right now and tbh the moment i get incapacitated just give me 5 mg of fentanyl IV

• +1
on my neurology rotation i witnessed patients, some of them not even 40, being told they would never see again post-stroke
mom and dad started crying their eyes out and the patient was moaning like a baby
working in medicine desensitizes the fuck out of you i dont really get bothered by anything anymore
im on palliative care right now and tbh the moment i get incapacitated just give me 5 mg of fentanyl IV
Imagine being 14-18 tho and being paralyzed completely. That feeling you never even got to experience or have a life, I can’t even imagine that

Imagine being 14-18 tho and being paralyzed completely. That feeling you never even got to experience or have a life, I can’t even imagine that
i will literally be spending half my weekend writing pages about this so i will certainly be exploring it in depth

• +1
for the patient i talked about (who was a decent looking thin white guy, literally extubated earlier today) he coped with antidepressants, xanax (which he eventually quit), and writing screenplays and stories, watching movies all day
he was getting a fuckload of money in monthly settlement so he had 2 personal aids who attended his every need for 25 years
but finally he managed to convince a psychologist he was sane enough to pull the plug

• +1
for the patient i talked about (who was a decent looking thin white guy, literally extubated earlier today) he coped with antidepressants, xanax (which he eventually quit), and writing screenplays and stories, watching movies all day
he was getting a fuckload of money in monthly settlement so he had 2 personal aids who attended his every need for 25 years
but finally he managed to convince a psychologist he was sane enough to pull the plug
I would want to pull the plug immediately, I couldn’t deal with that especially for 25 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
I would want to pull the plug immediately, I couldn’t deal with that especially for 25 years
its extremely fucked up some of the stuff i read today in this patient's psych evaluations
fantasies about torturing able-bodied people he saw in movies/TV
personally i would cope with opioids and psychedelics maybe
he was a type A quadriplegic meaning complete total absence of sensation and movement below the neck

Last edited:
It's honestly insane that you made this thread today
I spent all day talking and thinking about this topic at work
we watched the patient interviews on this site where they talk about whether they ever thought about killing themselves
about half said "fuck yeah i have this sucks" the other half coped with religion and family but i think they were lying when they said no

• +1
It's honestly insane that you made this thread today
I spent all day talking and thinking about this topic at work
we watched the patient interviews on this site where they talk about whether they ever thought about killing themselves
about half said "fuck yeah i have this sucks" the other half coped with religion and family but i think they were lying when they said no

I clicked on the link, what section do they ask if they have ever thought about suicide?

I clicked on the link, what section do they ask if they have ever thought about suicide?

there's also a section about "sex life" where they talk about managing libido
most of them still have some libido which fucking sucks

these people are warriors
not some lame mma fighter posting motivational quotes on instagram

Last edited:
  • +1

there's also a section about "sex life" where they talk about managing libido
most of them still have some libido which fucking sucks

these people are warriors
not some lame mma fighter posting motivational quotes on instagram
I agree, a lot of people with seemingly perfect/ great lives objectively kill themselves, but these people still push forward. That’s quite admirable tbh, I couldn’t imagine it

• Love it
I agree, a lot of people with seemingly perfect/ great lives objectively kill themselves, but these people still push forward. That’s quite admirable tbh, I couldn’t imagine it
working in medicine has had a strong antidepressant effect on me and largely cured my existential crises thoughts
seeing what people fight through on a regular basis reminds me to be grateful that i still have both arms, both legs and my mind

• +1
working in medicine has had a strong antidepressant effect on me and largely cured my existential crises thoughts
seeing what people fight through on a regular basis reminds me to be grateful that i still have both arms, both legs and my mind
Me too exactly these past few days I’ve been listening to paralyzed stories and realized what I think is the end of the world isn’t too big of a deal tbh

• +1