Would you run an easy-to-use bot that draws blackpill-related messages on r/place?

Would You?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick and Sprinkles

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
EAB215A8 86F1 4402 B568 A250A177C9EF

lol the blackpill is a meme invented by the Jews and reptilians in freemasonry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
  • +1
Gematria. Check out the thread where I expose Elliot Rodger. I’ll tag you in it.

spread this thread pls. I need as many PSLers as possible to get on board with the plan to spew incel content all over r/place.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
spread this thread pls. I need as many PSLers as possible to get on board with the plan to spew incel content all over r/place.
Why would you want to do that? There's already enough normies that use incel terms now
Granted Redditors aren't normies

• Hmm...
Why would you want to do that? There's already enough normies that use incel terms now
Granted Redditors aren't normies

We need to assert our place on r/place. I’d love to see LOOKSMAX.ORG in big letters on the canvas.

No, I do not care. This is a waste of time.

• WTF
fuck this gay forum

fuck this gay forum
NO FUCK YOU! OKAY I TRIED TO HELP BUMP YOUR THREADS BUT YOUR CONTENT IS FUCKING SHIT, ACTUALLY TRY TO HAVE SOME CHARISMA IN YOUR POST FOR ONCE. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FALLING FROM GRACE AND BECOMING IRELEVANT!! MAYBE THROW IN A JOKE ABOUT INDIA OR SOMETHING

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and thecel
NO FUCK YOU! OKAY I TRIED TO HELP BUMP YOUR THREADS BUT YOUR CONTENT IS FUCKING SHIT, ACTUALLY TRY TO HAVE SOME CHARISMA IN YOUR POST FOR ONCE. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FALLING FROM GRACE AND BECOMING IRELEVANT!! MAYBE THROW IN A JOKE ABOUT INDIA OR SOMETHING

da Indians on da forum don’t wanna do fun tingz

The forum’s unwillingness to hop on board with my plan to fill r/place with incel memes and messages is a product of the forum’s normie-brained-ness, which is a big reason I have zero tolerance for the people here. All of you guys are specks of shit to me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Daqirius
This forum’s unwillingness to hop on board with my plan to fill r/place with incel memes and messages is a big reason this community’s members are massive pieces of shit.
and here we go with your narcissim

• WTF
the people here are so normie and have the same shitty nature that IRL normies have
if you think we are normies then you must have zero friends irl because i dont know what the fuck youve been doing on this site for 3 years coming to that conclusion

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and thecel
if you think we are normies then you must have zero friends irl because i dont know what the fuck youve been doing on this site for 3 years coming to that conclusion

I have zero real friends IRL, but I interact with lots of people. I consider the people I socialize with to not be my friends because of the “they are not your friends” rationale (which I agree with strongly); my friends aren’t truly my friends. It’s rare to meet people who really care about you. I’d need a social circle of hundreds of people for the probability of having at least 1 true friend to be over 50%.

The site is full of normies with normie thought processes, normie desires, and normie goals. The guys here just want the same old normie things. They want sex, money, social status, etc. No one here is mentally deviant enough to be radical. No one here wants to devote their life towards movement-maxxing to make a change in society. Even going ER, as much as I do not condone violence, would be quite a refreshing sight, as it indicates that someone here finally thinks different for once.

Examples of a normie and a radical in Jim Crow America:

• Normie: a Black guy who’s sick of being disrespected and bullied by White guys decides to learn martial arts so he can’t be messed with
  • Radical: Malcom X cares about issues beyond his personal status/safety/sex and wants to actually change society

Examples of a normie and a radical in Jim Crow America:
  • Normie: a Black guy who’s sick of being disrespected and bullied by White guys decides to learn martial arts so he can’t be messed with
  • Radical: Malcom X cares about issues beyond his personal status/safety/sex and wants to actually change society
youve justfied yourself being a loser which is not suprising and fits your personality well, there have been several users here have raped, killed themselves, embarrsed themselves and have DONE HARDCORE SHIT YOUR NORMIE COMPUTER SCIENCE ASS WOULD NEVER DO! THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASIAN NORMIE NPC WHO IS A SLAVE TO HIS PARENTS AND WE HAVE YET TO SEE HOW YOU STAND OUT AMOUNG HERE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and thecel
there have been several users here have raped, killed themselves, embarrsed themselves and have DONE HARDCORE SHIT YOUR NORMIE COMPUTER SCIENCE ASS WOULD NEVER DO! THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASIAN NORMIE NPC WHO IS A SLAVE TO HIS PARENTS AND WE HAVE YET TO SEE HOW YOU STAND OUT AMOUNG HERE

Being a non-normie is about thinking different. It’s not about doing hardcore shit. There’s a lot of hardcore shit that’s normie as fuck. Getting into bar fights is normie behavior. Being a gangster or a drug dealer is normie behavior.

youve justfied yourself being a loser which is not suprising and fits your personality well,

How did I justify myself being a loser, and what about my non-normie personality makes you think it fits?

Being a non-normie is about thinking different. It’s not about doing hardcore shit. There’s a lot of hardcore shit that’s normie as fuck. Getting into bar fights is normie behavior. Being a gangster or a drug dealer is normie behavior.
no, thats deviant behaviour which is shunned upon in virtually every society. just because normies glorify it doesnt mean that they are about that life, and possibly wouldnt even survive it.

How did I justify myself being a loser, and what about my non-normie personality makes you think it fits?
you are the biggest self depricater here and your relvence is fading which i know bothers you. you are a normie who can talk to people, you egt good grades and are under your asian parents spell like a good little cuck. name some way you are different because i cant see how you are different, you are a normie cope with it.

• Hmm...
name some way you are different because i cant see how you are different, you are a normie cope with it.

My desires are what’s different about my mind. It’s the whole point I was making. People on this site and people IRL don’t want the same stuff I want.

Other people just want more money, more sexual partners, more social status, etc.

My desires are very prescriptive in nature. My desires are all about how society should work, how humans should act. I have an agenda to push. I truly think that there’s no point in living if I’m not aggressively pushing my agenda and spreading my worldview.

Example of normie vs radical attitude to a sport:
  • Normie: I want to win this basketball game.
  • Radical: The 3-point line should be moved 30 cm outwards, and I’ll do everything I can to shove this message down people’s throats so they join my cause and persuade the ones in charge to change the rules of the sport.
Example of normie vs radical attitude to a religion:
  • Normie: I want to be a good Christian and go to Heaven.
  • Radical: I’ll work as hard as possible to become a famous atheist YouTuber and TV personality so I can push Christianity onto millions.

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
My desires are what’s different about my mind. It’s the whole point I was making. People on this site and people IRL don’t want the same stuff I want.

Other people just want more money, more sexual partners, more social status, etc.

My desires are very prescriptive in nature. My desires are all about how society should work, how humans should act. I have an agenda to push. I truly think that there’s no point in living if I’m not aggressively pushing my agenda and spreading my worldview.

Example of normie vs radical attitude to a sport:
  • Normie: I want to win this basketball game.
  • Radical: The 3-point line should be moved 30 cm outwards, and I’ll do everything I can to shove this message down people’s throats so they join my cause and persuade the ones in charge to change the rules of the sport.
Example of normie vs radical attitude to a religion:
  • Normie: I want to be a good Christian and go to Heaven.
  • Radical: I’ll work as hard as possible to become a famous atheist YouTuber and TV personality so I can push Christianity onto millions.
thats textbook ocd, obsession with perfectionism and narcissim, all about me! me! me!, not so different from your average tik tok or social media influncer tbh! thanks for proving to me yet again what a normie you are! everyone is pushing an agenda but you try to live up to bigger more unrealistic goals, doesnt make you different but its odd

• Hmm...
thats textbook ocd, obsession with perfectionism and narcissim, all about me! me! me!, not so different from your average tik tok or social media influncer tbh! thanks for proving to me yet again what a normie you are! everyone is pushing an agenda but you try to live up to bigger more unrealistic goals, doesnt make you different but its odd

At least I want to put a dent in the Universe while the people here just want to put their penises in vaginas.