horseman
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 18,255
- Reputation
- 32,601
?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
WdymI got bad genetics but I got the best out of them
how the fuck is a temp banned faggot eugh reacting to thisi dont know tbh, i was always an ugly kid and as i aged i grew more attractive to the point where im mostly content with my looks.
I dont know if growing up counts as a base, but ive always had the coloring and features of someone significantly more attractive than my bone structure.
My dad is 5ft, my moms 5’6 and I’m 5’8Wdym
not shit or bad tbh.
prob
Average genetics for me
I agreemtn base is law
How tall?No I only got height
186cm currently without shoesHow tall?