Would you say you have good genetics/Base?

horseman

horseman

‎
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,270
Reputation
32,628
?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lovend, Brava, moffeloffen and 10 others
i dont know tbh, i was always an ugly kid and as i aged i grew more attractive to the point where im mostly content with my looks.

I dont know if growing up counts as a base, but ive always had the coloring and features of someone significantly more attractive than my bone structure.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brava, TGUN., Mogmo and 2 others
Idk dude I’m 5 foot 11 hltn maybe lmtn ig not to bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and horseman
I got bad genetics but I got the best out of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and horseman
i dont know tbh, i was always an ugly kid and as i aged i grew more attractive to the point where im mostly content with my looks.

I dont know if growing up counts as a base, but ive always had the coloring and features of someone significantly more attractive than my bone structure.
how the fuck is a temp banned faggot eugh reacting to this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogmo
not shit or bad tbh.

Some things are blessing like blonde and blue eyes, some things are curses like my fat distribution, not having a great chin that i had to hardmax to fix, height isnt a blessing or a curse. Had horrible acne.

I just think I had shit genes in departments that are easily fixable in the modern day, like acne, a slight recession, weirdish fat distribution.

If I had like a horrible nose or horrible eye area, or was indian or was like sub 5'7 then yeah it'd be brutal. Luckily most the cards I was dealt was shit that was changeable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and Mogmo
Yeah I am 6'4 white MTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and horseman
nope. absolute bottom of the barrel. literally fixing my face from top to bottom :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, Mogmo and horseman
5’11 , average frame . So not sure

But i do have green eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, Mogmo, horseman and 1 other person
I think mine are alright 6’3 / 6’4 with a really good frame and a decent face hmtn maybe lhtn on a good day, tbh the only reason I joined was cos I was obese
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, Slavurik and horseman
No

It’s fucking over
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
decent facially and also over predicted hight, so I got the best out of it i guess. But still not good.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
No I only got height
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
I have good genetics but no facial harmony.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman

Similar threads

Wiggle_24
Replies
23
Views
82
polarpop
polarpop
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
6
Views
28
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
hiruma
Replies
10
Views
86
bIiss
bIiss
FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
26
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top