Attachments

• i.png
    i.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 148
Yeah, seems pretty ripe to me

philtrum

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOODDD I WANNAA MAARRYY THIS BEAUTIFUL SPECIMEN😍.I BET SHE HAS A CUTE PERSONALITY TOO.SHES SO GOEOEEOEOEOERRGOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND CUUUUUTTTTTEEEE.I want to cuddle with her😡

OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOODDD I WANNAA MAARRYY THIS BEAUTIFUL SPECIMEN😍.I BET SHE HAS A CUTE PERSONALITY TOO.SHES SO GOEOEEOEOEOERRGOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lmao

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
get your t levels checks

They are below sea level no need to check

Man these girls are the reason why I'm alive😍.so cute and innocent.I want to take her out and show her the world While making out with her and telling her shes the most gorgeous thing ever😊😊😊😊😊.
giphy.gif

😍
I am about to fuck her,don't cry

White knight

• +1
Reactions: Primmi
Fuark what a beautiful man I am.Step off you shortly ugly ogres

Show me a pic then😏,you wannabe slayer.
I bet I mog you to the heavens and back
I am not aesthetic god,but 6ft buff guys always gets puss,even tho he is average in looks :p
But my brows are subhuman xd

Attachments

• sara.jpg
    sara.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 169
Ok Were the same height but I definetly mog you in the face...but you're body is way better...So I guess were kinda equal.You can have her ,she is cute.I give up😕

Ok Were the same height but I definetly mog you in the face...but you're body is way better...So I guess were kinda equal.You can have her ,she is cute.I give up😕
Don't feel bad brother,just go gymcel

But I must tell that I improved since this pic,this was 5 months ago when I didn't know about looksmax.Anyways,I am look better now
Yeah dont worry.I already workout at home with bodyweight and I'm looking better and better😊
You are limited with weight at home,unless you have fucking gym in your yard

would fuck tbh

@Simone Nobili what do you think what could I improve?Currently mewing and eyebrowmaxing..Picture was taken today

Attachments

• ii.png
    ii.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 77
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
Rape, fuck hard until she die from my 7 incher

• Ugh..
Reactions: rtsssy
No. I would do this instead.

That link is from Scary Movie 2, I couldnt find it on youtube so...

@Simone Nobili what do you think what could I improve?Currently mewing and eyebrowmaxing..Picture was taken today
Theres not much to improve.You have a good jaw.But eyes,nose,lips are just ok and not much harmony.Can I take another pic tomorrow but more from the front?Also If you had thicker and a little longer eyebrows you would look really good i think.Would add alot to your facial harmony tbh
I meant you take a pic,not me.My mistake

Theres not much to improve.You have a good jaw.But eyes,nose,lips are just ok and not much harmony.Can I take another pic tomorrow but more from the front?Also If you had thicker and a little longer eyebrows you would look really good i think.Would add alot to your facial harmony tbh
I meant you take a pic,not me.My mistake
Am bout to go to sleep,I can send you a pic tomorrow.Will I be able to have good eyebrows even tho my parents' eyebrows suck?

Am bout to go to sleep,I can send you a pic tomorrow.Will I be able to have good eyebrows even tho my parents' eyebrows suck?
Well what do you mean will you be able to?You can get anything these days,including thicker eyebrows.Just need to look up how.Since mine are already thick,I never got into it

Well what do you mean will you be able to?You can get anything these days,including thicker eyebrows.Just need to look up how.Since mine are already thick,I never got into it
Like god tier eyebrows on me,would change me

I have few questions about this,where can I contact you?
You can private message and follow me on my profile.Im often online so I'll see it quick

my favourite gay poster.

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01