Would you stay alone forever if you can’t get the girl you really desire?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I would ngl. I’m not necessarily talking about stacys, she could also be the girl that is exactly your “type”.

Before the blackpill I’ve been with many girls that weren’t exactly what I genuinely wanted, but the ones I chose due to lack of better options. However I could never bring myself to cherish them at the end of the day, and I always ended up cheating / desiring better looking girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 3328
I think I would tbh

No point in committing to someone I don't truly desire

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 616
I think I would tbh

No point in committing to someone I don't truly desire
Tbh I don’t really desire a model tier girl. A blonde girl with above average face and big tits + nice legs would be fine.

Sadly these girls nowadays only chase chads and never take their looksmatchs seriously. Even if they showed some initial interest they’ll end up flaking on you several days afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Tbh I don’t really desire a model tier girl. A blonde girl with above average face and big tits + nice legs would be fine.

Sadly these girls nowadays only chase chads and never take their looksmatchs seriously. Even if they showed some initial interest they’ll end up flaking on you several days afterwards.
I would too.

She obviously doesn't have to be a model, but I have to desire her and feel attracted to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I am not a macaw

even they would not do this, only if they lost the one they have

I would ngl. I’m not necessarily talking about stacys, she could also be the girl that is exactly your “type”.

Before the blackpill I’ve been with many girls that weren’t exactly what I genuinely wanted, but the ones I chose due to lack of better options. However I could never bring myself to cherish them at the end of the day, and I always ended up cheating / desiring better looking girls.
i chased a woman for 40 days i finally got and was best relation experiment.I would stay too