would you still looksmaxx if...

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
if you suddenly ended up in a relationship with your oneitis, is it still worth investing the time and resources in looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based, ALP, chawaje and 4 others
Yes. I would try even harder. I wouldnt want to lose her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Abu Based, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
ofc are you fucking kidding me

hhaving a gf made me looksmax 10x harder because instead of rotting u are actually under the judgement of a human female 24/7

thats when looking good actually matters, until you get bored of her and stop giving a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abu Based, ALP, Boef and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Ken
I don’t even looksmax now

• JFL
Reactions: Abu Based and ALP
I will go ogre mode in no less than a month:ogre::ogre::ogre:

Abs are only for the singles.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
i would just cope with softmaxing , maximum i would do is fillers

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based, ALP and Gaia262
rn almost in a relationship and from my perspective: antiaging and getting a good body for sure, genio not now rn wanted to do fillers but also off the book

• +1
Definitely, I would want to not only keep her but most importantly get my self-esteem back and have your average person respecting me

• +1
i dont have a oneitis irl bc i dont even talk to girls:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
I'm dating at the moment for about a year, and I still go to the gym, invest into advanced skincare like ghk-cu peptides, practice full fasting 1-2 days a week to lower body fat, haircuts twice a month, HIIT excercises twice a week etc.

If anything, I've ramped up my efforts. Plus nothing lasts forever, I don't want to be an out of shape potato if she suddenly decides she's bored of me. Knowing I could bounce right back up from a dating app is comforting mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and ALP
I'm dating at the moment for about a year, and I still go to the gym, invest into advanced skincare like ghk-cu peptides, practice full fasting 1-2 days a week to lower body fat, haircuts twice a month, HIIT excercises twice a week etc.

If anything, I've ramped up my efforts. Plus nothing lasts forever, I don't want to be an out of shape potato if she suddenly decides she's bored of me. Knowing I could bounce right back up from a dating app is comforting mentally.
benefits of GHK-Cu ?

• +1
benefits of GHK-Cu ?

Just a few peer reviewed academic studies.

Yes, ghk-cu serums are expensive but worth it unlike 99% of skincare (besides tretinoin, retin-a, ghk-cu and moisturizers/sunblocks, most skincare items are useless, vitamin C is also ok if formulated in a low pH solution)

I have used NIOD's ghk-cu peptide for a year and it has shaved off maybe 4-5 years of my facial appearance.
The 30ml dropper bottle is about a hundred bucks but it lasts a while.

I do also use retinols (you can't mix retinols or retinoids with copper peptides in the same routine though).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Lars
rn almost in a relationship and from my perspective: antiaging and getting a good body for sure, genio not now rn wanted to do fillers but also off the book
Where did you want to get fillers?

random question, were your eyebrows always like that? pretty good tbh, if not how did you do them like that
yeah always i only remove unibrow and pluck the hairs on top that doesnt matter to make them straight

yeah for sure since i'd probably end up getting cocky in the relationship and want to shoot for higher quality women since she is probably doing the same thing with eyeing up chad

• +1
yeah always i only remove unibrow and pluck the hairs on top that doesnt matter to make them straight View attachment 1687531
miring PSL multiplicationmaxx. I thought some castor oil or snakeoil or whatever was involved but I guess thats possibly cope

• +1
Looksmaxxing makes me feel good and gives me some ego boost, yeah.

And big part of looksmaxxing is about protecting your points so you have to looksmax until you die.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
miring PSL multiplicationmaxx. I thought some castor oil or snakeoil or whatever was involved but I guess thats possibly cope
yeah i guess only dermarolling and minox maybe work or transplant, brow transplant is imo legit asfuck because brows make my face so hard

• +1
yeah i guess only dermarolling and minox maybe work or transplant, brow transplant is imo legit asfuck because brows make my face so hard
my eyebrows are decent maybe I need to just dye a darker color because I have a cancer tier coloring overall (idk if youve seen my face tbh dont remember)

• +1
  • So Sad
my eyebrows are decent maybe I need to just dye a darker color because I have a cancer tier coloring overall (idk if youve seen my face tbh dont remember)
do melanotan 2 to permanently darken them

• +1
do melanotan 2 to permanently darken them
Korea told me it's cope and I generally trust him , but maybe he doesnt want me to get an nword pass on him :feelsohgod: I could try because Ive been told this a lot but I've no idea where to buy (or even if that matters)

• JFL
Korea told me it's cope and I generally trust him , but maybe he doesnt want me to get an nword pass on him :feelsohgod: I could try because Ive been told this a lot but I've no idea where to buy (or even if that matters)
i am making a thread rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I do also use retinols (you can't mix retinols or retinoids with copper peptides in the same routine though).
Aye, I have searched copper peptides in the whole forum and some of your replies came up (some which are to my posts) and it seems that you have changed this opinion more recenty.

In fact, recently you recommended combining them together, which I am doing, but on a reverse order, copper peptide + moisturizer then wait for 20 mins then finish off with tret

So, why did your opinion change on this?