Would you still post here after getting married?

volgograd009

volgograd009

Imposant goyim
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Posts
4,588
Reputation
9,266
Personally i would:FeelsWowMan:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, mxl4chi1, jnxy and 8 others
man who knows

i love coming on here to waste time
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, KurdishMogger, Gen1leman and 3 others
Ever since i've made an account here in 2024 i can't stop posting some i'm most likely to continue enjoying forums untill i die,
Maybe not .org but I will find some place i think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and volgograd009
man who knows

i love coming on here to waste time
I know right i would just come here make fun of some greys talk with you guys and go play with my kids, dream life
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, Gen1leman, joshwashere and 1 other person
Ever since i've made an account here in 2024 i can't stop posting some i'm most likely to continue enjoying forums untill i die,
Maybe not .org but I will find some place i think
I’m thinking that if org dissapears i would not join another forum:peepoW: org is just…org
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, Gen1leman and astatin
I’m thinking that if org dissapears i would not join another forum:peepoW: org is just…org
There's like a million other forums like this

You'll be fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, fearoffoids2.0 and volgograd009
  • +1
Reactions: jp212, Gen1leman, fearoffoids2.0 and 1 other person
as if we could possibly get married
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Gen1leman, fearoffoids2.0 and 1 other person
Doubt I’m ever gonna get married even if I had the chance to single is law you keep all the money to yourself and you don’t get cheated on :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and volgograd009
Doubt I’m ever gonna get married even if I had the chance to single is law you keep all the money to yourself and you don’t get cheated on :p
Based volcel:DankPepe:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jp212, Gen1leman and enviouss
No cuz what if my big booty italian wife checks my phone and sees my .org account
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and volgograd009
No cuz what if my big booty italian wife checks my phone and sees my .org account
She should accept your identity as a org user:Angy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles, jp212 and Gen1leman
I come here to spend my free time since I lwk don't have anything better to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009 and jp212
no i desperately need to leave this forum behind
 
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009
no
not everyone is a loser like lefty rankin
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009
i dont wanna get married
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and volgograd009
prob not

since im 10 years away from that
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
8
Views
37
ragu
ragu
Vincent Freeman
Replies
12
Views
98
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
T
Replies
15
Views
120
StarvingAutist
StarvingAutist
ANON
Replies
14
Views
55
ANON
ANON
JackieOff
Replies
3
Views
19
JackieOff
JackieOff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top