Wow its over my dad wants to take my car away because I don't help enough

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I haven't been called in to work for a month so I've started rotting again, he just told me I need to help with buying groceries, bills, cleaning, or else I won't get the car back. How am I supposed to get the energy for that when I am a recessed subhuman with a deformed skull, does he not even feel pity for his own abomination? I need to start making money asap, I need to save for surgeries and on top of that pay bills and buy groceries, I think I might just save up for my own car and just live in it.
Literally over, more than over, this is the end tbh, no girls want me, no money, no car, and depression, and on top of that I also have a limp dick. Why do I deserve this

What kind of work did you do? Was it self emlpoyed? 1 month is a long time to be off work when you're starting up in life. Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried mewing?

What kind of work did you do? Was it self emlpoyed? 1 month is a long time to be off work when you're starting up in life. Sorry to hear that.
Construction labour, and I was being paid less than minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: MRD
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
That's bad, m8. I used to do hardcore utilities/digging work in construction myself. Hated it and all the old lazy fucks got all the credit. Main layers used to have digger drivers with them and sit around digging round a main with no obstructions meanwhile I'm using grafting shovels on concrete/tarmac to dig 400x400/500x500 size mini holes to get 1m down just to cut off steel services with a fucking handsaw because gas is explosive. Fuck that noise. They purposely left all us youngers hanging on to the shit work.

Have you considered doing remote work like customer services or something easy where you work from home with an internet connection?

That's bad, m8. I used to do hardcore utilities/digging work in construction myself. Hated it and all the old lazy fucks got all the credit. Main layers used to have digger drivers with them and sit around digging round a main with no obstructions meanwhile I'm using grafting shovels on concrete/tarmac to dig 400x400/500x500 size mini holes to get 1m down just to cut off steel services with a fucking handsaw because gas is explosive. Fuck that noise. They purposely left all us youngers hanging on to the shit work.

Have you considered doing remote work like customer services or something easy where you work from home with an internet connection?
Yeah I've been thinking about doing remote work, one company accepted me already but the pay is shit and only like 30hrs a week, I have to get my PC fixed too but I have no money for that right now, I'm so fucked tbh

Yeah I've been thinking about doing remote work, one company accepted me already but the pay is shit and only like 30hrs a week, I have to get my PC fixed too but I have no money for that right now, I'm so fucked tbh
30hrs isn't bad tbh it's inbetween part time and full time - some places will even set up free equipment like laptop to do your work. look into it. just try and start with this place get a month or two out of them enough to get back on your feet while you look for better work. Please try. it'll get your dad off your back too

30hrs isn't bad tbh it's inbetween part time and full time - some places will even set up free equipment like laptop to do your work. look into it. just try and start with this place get a month or two out of them enough to get back on your feet while you look for better work. Please try. it'll get your dad off your back too
I'll give it a shot but I'll prob need to spend the rest of my money on fixing my PC, and I'll be broke af til my first pay