wrecked some iranian pussy

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
thought that shit was haram or sum but she was insanely horny for me, literally groping me on my chest, my arms and stomach while kissing me aggressively, then she came a couple of times with her muscles spasming, her legs kicking and her grip sqeezing my arms.
so, i guess it aint haram for a fully christian serbian warrior to fuck a muslim chick or wassup?

virgin at 17 too, very nice ass, skinny but not too skinny, still had meat all the good places

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Lmao, Gargantuan and 14 others
my gf is on holiday btw so i've been busy :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17763
She was probably mtb

I doubt a virgin Iranian htb+ would with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, closedplatecel and Deleted member 16369
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 16371
I doubt a virgin Iranian htb+ would with you
Img

her dad was a submissive cuck when seeing this serbian warrior take his little girl

honestly i feel bad on the behalf of muslims, i even shittalked about muslims and she admitted to me she only acts like shes relegious for her family

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: closedplatecel, gamma, Gad and 5 others
View attachment 1637024
her dad was a submissive cuck when seeing this serbian warrior take his little girl

honestly i feel bad on the behalf of muslims, i even shittalked about muslims and she admitted to me she only acts like shes relegious for her family
Wasn’t even good looking.... hahaha Muslim stacies built for 7 psl Muslim chads like me inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and 6’1cel
Post proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
IMG 20220416 043133

shes texting me telling me she loves me and shit and planning when to meet again

what good, dick does to a, girl hah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Same
iranians are almost as bad as turkish girls. Over for muslims

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
heightface
WTF
A moment ago
heightface
inshallah ascension
Posts 1,482 Reputation 1,318 Points 38

@heightface
chill bro dont blow urself up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
heightface
WTF
A moment ago
heightface
inshallah ascension
Posts 1,482 Reputation 1,318 Points 38

@heightface
chill bro dont blow urself up
??

dumb kebab whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, rand anon, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16369
So it's body>face for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
put the, bomb vest down kebabman
ur master putin hasnt told u to bomb the west yet
Ok..... I mog you by 3 points. That is all

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deprived
View attachment 1637060
a pic she took
not really good proof but yeah.

see the gold chain, thing on her wrist, shit cost like 5k her dad is rich too
Does she know it's casual? My gf didn't commit zina with me until after like 3 dates but she doesn't claim she's religious so I cba

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and 6’1cel
So it's body>face for you?
thats a hard question
i, think id rather fuck a girl with a hot body but ltr a girl with a beautiful face

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Does she know it's casual? My gf didn't commit zina with me until after like 3 dates but she doesn't claim she's religious so I cba
i dont think she does
she deleted other guys on snap since we began chatting
but who cares, if she knlws its causual or nlt, i might accept her into my harem tho, cus of her rich family

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deprived
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789, ROTTING, Sigmamale and 4 others
Over for her cucked father. Left Iran to sell his daughter to the streets.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Same

There both muslim only when it benefits them, like when a muslim guy they are not attracted to approaches them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deprived and 1 other person
you want to send me a vid of me fucking her while showing her ID or what?
anybody can write tales. A guy on Lookism posted vids audios and other stuff of him fucking the chubby girls he met:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no offense meant to muslims btw
i, call, my irl friends sand niggers and, joke about that, shit

obviously all girls are not to be trusted nowadays, well not just nowadays they have never been trustworthy no matter religon, race and countrys
best to just live life and forget relogion and race and shit

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18922
anybody can write tales. A guy on Lookism posted vids audios and other stuff of him fucking the chubby girls he met:feelskek:
well whatever
im notgonna, bother trying to prove anything to u.
the amount of detail and that pic should be proof enuff, if not, then im not gonna, bother further

obviously all girls are not to be trusted nowadays, well not just nowadays they have never been trustworthy no matter religon, race and countrys

It's because we don't hold them accountable for their actions. If you had stacies hitting you up all the time you would be just as bad as them.

It's not healthy for one gender to have so much power in dating.

It's because we don't hold them accountable for their actions. If you had stacies hitting you up all the time you would be just as bad as them.

It's not healthy for one gender to have so much power in dating.
do they have more power in dating tho
idk from my experience girls very easly fall in love with me, and stay 100% loyal, onæy time theyre not loyal is when they want to get, my attention so they try to make me jealous, but i hate that shit, if a, girl, tries to make me jealous ill make her jealous times 10,until,she,desperstely tries to save the relationship or whatever we might have

The fate of all retarded ethnic men when they come to west :feelskek::feelsgah:

mirin me and you are slaying Muslim pussy en mass. I’m not a fan of it myself but they are less whorish and have Bodycounts below 3 so I do what any nigga in my situation would do when they see a Jasmine princess :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: fuck her good RAW and propper with good dick.

• +1
I know so many Turkish girls who married black dudes who were Christian and shit it’s not even funny those guys aren’t propper Muslims tbh. I also know a few who get bleached in uni

• So Sad
do they have more power in dating tho
idk from my experience girls very easly fall in love with me, and stay 100% loyal, onæy time theyre not loyal is when they want to get, my attention so they try to make me jealous, but i hate that shit, if a, girl, tries to make me jealous ill make her jealous times 10,until,she,desperstely tries to save the relationship or whatever we might have
Must be your looks + social standing + being very nt

• Woah
I know so many Turkish girls who married black dudes who were Christian and shit it’s not even funny those guys aren’t propper Muslims tbh. I also know a few who get bleached in uni

The same happens with Lebanese and some north african chicks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baldingman1998
Look at any black rappers insta page, especially drakes. I live in Sydney we have a huge lebanese population trust me i see them dating non arabs all the time
I don't follow any rappers. Those girls have no fathers and/or are hoes that were kicked out of their society

I don't follow any rappers. Those girls have no fathers and/or are hoes that were kicked out of their society

No Arab girls tend to be just into rap music, blacks guys are seen as trendy since the kardashians started dating them now every ethnic girl wants the bbc

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 12189, Looks234 and 2 others
No Arab girls tend to be just into rap music, blacks guys are seen as trendy since the kardashians started dating them now every ethnic girl wants the bbc
Kanye is literally the laughing stock of the world atm. And Arabs from where I'm from care about reputation more than anything so being seen with a black = over. Maybe it's different in australia but I think it's still the minority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and AlexBrown84
Kanye is literally the laughing stock of the world atm. And Arabs from where I'm from care about reputation more than anything so being seen with a black = over. Maybe it's different in australia but I think it's still the minority

Australia is the most liberal country in the planet, i think we even give sweden a run for it's money

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Australia is the most liberal country in the planet, i think we even give sweden a run for it's money
Seemed like a dictatorship during covid

Seemed like a dictatorship during covid

Australia literally does not have any laws protecting freedom of speech, if you insult a public figure here you can go to jail or get sued for defamation.

The other main issue is nobody cares enough to actually protest. We could literally have a north korea style dictatorship and nobody would do anything about it

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Baldingman1998
Same
Besides curries and arabs, most other "muslim races" were never truly "religious".

Especially people like iranians and turks, since they are still proud of "muh aryan Persian empire" pre Islamic history which might as well be considered a sin in Islam because you're glorifying pre Islamic pagan history aka jahaliyat. That and they still have a chip on their shoulder about being cucked into Islam by force by Arabs, iranians have always "done their own thing" when it came to Islam, out of their spite for Arabs.

When it comes to turks, I don't ever believe for one second that the turkic people were ever truly islamic. i actually admire the turks because i feel like i know exactly what the turkic khans ACTUAL thought process was when they were converting to Islam. "Here is a religion that we can use as a Cassus beli to further our own power and expand our empire". Everytime a khan or ottoman sultan would want to take over a Christian land they would always use Islam and religion as a cassus beli and say that the Christians were kaffir who n were a threat to the Islamic world (true btw) and that it was the duty of every good God fearing Muslim to stop the Christians before they can invade the Islamic world, plus also spread islam. Obviously the unwashed masses who are unironically the most religious for some reason, fell for this and swelled Islamic armies to take over Christian lands.

Only Arabs and curries in my experience, have been the most religious.

Arabs, obviously because they literally made the religion. And curry Muslims, because we want to so badly disassociate with ugly subhuman Hindus that we feel like we have to double down on our religiousness.

Last edited:
@ForeverRecession this is soo true

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160