wrecked some iranian pussy

Kanye is literally the laughing stock of the world atm. And Arabs from where I'm from care about reputation more than anything so being seen with a black = over. Maybe it's different in australia but I think it's still the minority
Is it odd that I actually like mulatta and somali women?

No wonder my dad was damn racist towards the girl I was dating who was half South Asian.

He dislikes the fact my friends are mostly black (when I went on holiday with him he'd often make racist comments about anyone dark-complected he'd see while casually talking to me and my sister) but at least him being with my white mother calmed him down a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Look at any black rappers insta page, especially drakes. I live in Sydney we have a huge lebanese population trust me i see them dating non arabs all the time
I thought they were hated thanks to cronulla

Kanye is literally the laughing stock of the world atm. And Arabs from where I'm from care about reputation more than anything so being seen with a black = over. Maybe it's different in australia but I think it's still the minority
my gf is Arab and her mom literally doesn’t care im black. once arabs enter the west they love BBC:Comfy::feelshah:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998
How big is your penis?

Saudicel here. I can confirm muslim women are sluts when given the chance without repercussions. They have anal sex with Chad to preserve their virginity, then marry some cuck in their mid 20s IF they escape the cc on time. If they make it to 30 or even late 20s single, then it's virtually always game over for marriage.
There's even a trend of married women cucking their oldcel husbands with chad on the downlow, while doing everything in their power not to get pregnant by the alpha seed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and 6’1cel
How big is your penis?