Wrist thickening surgery

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Is there a wrist thickening surgery

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, potentialzaddy, czwarty and 4 others
no, the ankle and wrist are markers of the potential to earn muscle on average due to no muscle being there, only connective tissue (ligaments, tendons and bones).
Only way it can grow is through stimulus of weights, impact (sprinting, jumping, punching) whilst eating in a surplus.
Anabolics and GH can help.
Some armwrestlers blast gh and their frames transformed. like levan. You can see his wrists blew up.
I was at an arm wrestling meet with devon larrat and all dudes that were even mildy into it had huge wrists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, med and scrunchables
Just wear a watch and bracelets to cover them up, it's not worth surgery even if it exists

Something to look into after only after your face, height, frame, body, dick, and bank account are maxxed out...

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, scrunchables and Deleted member 51465
Wrist is one of the things you can change with softmaxxing

Go work a blue collar job an your wrists will thicken

no, the ankle and wrist are markers of the potential to earn muscle on average due to no muscle being there, only connective tissue (ligaments, tendons and bones).
Only way it can grow is through stimulus of weights, impact (sprinting, jumping, punching) whilst eating in a surplus.
Some armwrestlers blast gh and their frames transformed. like levan. You can see his wrists blew up.
I was at an arm wrestling meet with devon larrat and all dudes that were even mildy into it had huge wrists
I think its the opposite: Guys with bigger wrists tend to succeed in armwrestling, therefore you see all these guys. Not that armwrestling makes the wrists much bigger.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, arabcelxxx and beypazarisoda0
I think its the opposite: Guys with bigger wrists tend to succeed in armwrestling, therefore you see all these guys. Not that armwrestling makes the wrists much bigger.
it does u retard, obviously you have reading comprehension issues. Where did I state small wrists are better?

it does u retard, obviously you have reading comprehension issues. Where did I state small wrists are better?
If you think you can grow the bones in your wrists significantly as an adult, you are just delusional and retarded yourself and haven't learned anything from this site

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and beypazarisoda0
TRUE
WRONG
TRUE
TRUE
PROBABLY TRUE IDK

If you think you can grow the bones in your wrists significantly as an adult, you are just delusional and retarded yourself and haven't learned anything from this site
Abusing roids also help if you're young adult

what are you on about nigger? I stated a way to grow wrists that is it? You went off on a tangent because your brain is fried from being on this website too long.

Of course you can't grow them significantly but there are people who have, literally by gaining weight through a surplus and stimulus ofthe area optional supplementation w/ chemistry u dumbfuck

what are you on about nigger? I stated a way to grow wrists that is it? You went off on a tangent because your brain is fried from being on this website too long.

Of course you can't grow them significantly but there are people who have, literally by gaining weight through a surplus and stimulus ofthe area optional supplementation w/ chemistry u dumbfuck
Yeah if you count someone who abuses enough roids for 3 horses and is a genetic anomaly like Levan, okay. Other than that, no. I can smell your incel rage till here, go get some pussy victim

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yeah if you count someone who abuses enough roids for 3 horses and is a genetic anomaly like Levan, okay. Other than that, no. I can smell your incel rage till here, go get some pussy victim
I answered the question, simple. Amswrestling can stimulate wrist size not to the degree of a drug user. W/ other stimuli you can increase the wrist, maybe 1/2 an inch. You just can't read like a normal person.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger