Wrists matter here is why

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
If you have thick wrists you also have wide shoulders, thick ankles, big ricage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and RoundHouse
Wrist pill is brutal
Someone with small wrists needs to work out so hard just to have a little bit of muscle on their arms
What determines wrist size though, is it genetics or environment / hormones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, mulattomaxxer, Slob and 4 others
Idk I have wide ass clavicles but dogshit tier wrists

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gloriouse, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 14693 and 10 others
Dick circumference ideally should equal wrist circumference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 4106, Slob and 2 others
Wrist pill is brutal
Someone with small wrists needs to work out so hard just to have a little bit of muscle on their arms
What determines wrist size though, is it genetics or environment / hormones?
Mostly genetics but you can use HGH, but the dose would be high. I got a stack if you want PM me

yeah thicker wrists = thicker bones = more weight for fighting

that is the only benefit.

i suppose you can counter this with gaining muscle/weight tho. but admittedly bigger bones will always look more aesthetic and attractive unless on a manlet body

• +1
Reactions: Slob and BearBoy
assessing bone structure through wrist size ≠ wrist size matters

There is no point in just increasing wrist size alone, that's why it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Slob, RoundHouse, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
It doesn't even matter but if you're so obsessed with it just roid, roids increase bone density and cure thin wrists.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member, Prettyboy and 2 others
I have 6’’ wrists :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and BearBoy
exactly, small wrists are correlated with features that make up a weak frame.
Just look at my body, I have at the same time:
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 12218, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
There is no point in just increasing wrist size alone, that's why it doesn't matter
if there existed a procedure to enlarge wrist size alone, it would allow to be perceived more muscular and more masculine. Let me make some morphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and BearBoy
if there existed a procedure to enlarge wrist size alone, it would allow to be perceived more muscular and more masculine. Let me make some morphs
It would look unproportional to your other bone structure, and your hand.

> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
Brutal how your hips are cucking you. If they were narrowish you could pass as just lanklet but not with those hips

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
i look like this :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and MissLexotan6MG
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
If you are past puberty 18 - 21, you could try injecting 20IU of HGH daily since its acromegaly level

But you need money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If you are past puberty 18 - 21, you could try injecting 20IU of HGH daily since its acromegaly level

But you need money
I am 23
Even if I was 16, HGH would widen my pelvis ruining my frame even more, then HGH would enlarge my hands, making wrists appear even smaller.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Slob, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
I am 23
Even if I was 16, HGH would widen my pelvis ruining my frame even more, then HGH would enlarge my hands, making wrists appear even smaller.
Doesnt HGH increase overall skeleton size?

Doesnt HGH increase overall skeleton size?
actually I have little knowledge about HGH, if you find any source showing how skeleton actually changes in three dimensions, it would be helpful.
For example, Rich Piana taking HGH as an adult, reported his head grew bigger so his baseball hats became more tight. His feet and hands grew as well. But what about umerus, ulna, radius bone diameter, wrist size, pelvis width etc?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and BearBoy
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.
idk i have very slim wrists but large forearms genetically but i dont think it makes my frame look small

like my slim wrists make my forearms look bigger than they are lol:forcedsmile:

wrists were something i used to be insecure about as a teen tho bc ive broken them twice and my dads wrists are legit caveman size, twice the size of mine, can i make them bigger or nah?

Forearms
Wrists1

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
actually I have little knowledge about HGH, if you find any source showing how skeleton actually changes in three dimensions, it would be helpful.
For example, Rich Piana taking HGH as an adult, reported his head grew bigger so his baseball hats became more tight. His feet and hands grew as well. But what about umerus, ulna, radius bone diameter, wrist size, pelvis width etc?
lets also look at denis cyplenkov he could have either abused HGH or had acromegaly that caused the midget look because of the bone thickening?

But also GH makes every cell in the body grow

Well most of the studies are done on growth hormone deficit people and the doses arent acromegaly high

idk i have very slim wrists but large forearms genetically but i dont think it makes my frame look small

like my slim wrists make my forearms look bigger than they are lol:forcedsmile:

wrists were something i used to be insecure about as a teen tho bc ive broken them twice and my dads wrists are legit caveman size, twice the size of mine, can i make them bigger or nah?

View attachment 1416858View attachment 1416859
You are coping with muscles, i have huge wrists and huge forearms

my father who has even bigger wrists than me has bigger forearms than me aswell. So i guess its true that someone who has a bigger skeleton will likely have more muscle mass

my father who has even bigger wrists than me has bigger forearms than me aswell. So i guess its true that someone who has a bigger skeleton will likely have more muscle mass
im 6"1 and no gymcel at all in those photos that is my natural build.

muhh wrists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, bdycope, Slob and 2 others
looks like a 12 year old
a 12-year-old boy who has more women in 1 day than you have in his entire life with big wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bdycope, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
He said his wrists grew 3/4's of an inch.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BearBoy

It does, larger bones=larger muscles by default without training.

Sonny Liston had a 15 inch sized hand and needed specially made gloves. His wrist must be like 9 inches.
Main qimg 2bef68a9359ea9decb1298f1fef4502d lq

idk man i know a bunch of zoomers with 6 inch wrists but are like 6'3 with 22inch bideltoids, and they skinny af meaning their bidelt width isnt from gymcelling or fat

Daily suifuel.

PlnrHm5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Papal_Guard, Slob and 1 other person
Literally NOBODY pays attention to wrists irl, jfl at autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, TrestIsBest and BearBoy

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.jy
Having small wrists likely means a smaller bone structure in general, but it doesn't necessarily mean a feminine one. You can have wide shoulders and a small waist/hips even with thin wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MikeMew'sBitch
idk man i know a bunch of zoomers with 6 inch wrists but are like 6'3 with 22inch bideltoids, and they skinny af meaning their bidelt width isnt from gymcelling or fat
it can be natural muscle sizes for example some people have big shoulders or a sixpack

it can also be long bones

Post your father's wrists, your wrists.

bump how will small wristcels cope?

I have really puny wrists (and ankles) laughably so. However, most of my other traits are extremely masculine - huge brow ridge, wide jaw (almost) 9"dick, broad shoulders.
I think there might be a correlation between wrist size and frame size but there are a number of genes involved and I think this is a bit reductive. I honestly don't think there's really a correlation between wrist size and appealing to women.

Wrists exist for many things but my favourite use is as a chopping board.

> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
roids NOW, short haircut, stop making that low t sad face

my wrists are 5.9 inches and I'm 17 :feelswah:

roids NOW, short haircut, stop making that low t sad face
can't wear a short haircut since I must hide botched otoplasty

If you have thick wrists you also have wide shoulders, thick ankles, big ricage.
I've got Gollum-tier 6.8 inch wrists but my frame is still decent with big ribcage and shoulders 1.5 times wider than my hip even when skinnyfat.

I think in my case it's genetic, as my grandfather has the exact same wrists.

my wrists are 5.9 inches and I'm 17 :feelswah:
Oh no my friend I feel so sorry for you. Even I somerimes feel weak and unmasculine due to my below average wrists. Can't even imagine what you are going trough. :feelsrope:

View attachment 1420987
I've got Gollum-tier 6.8 inch wrists but my frame is still decent with big ribcage and shoulders 1.5 times wider than my hip even when skinnyfat.

I think in my case it's genetic, as my grandfather has the exact same wrists.

Oh no my friend I feel so sorry for you. Even I somerimes feel weak and unmasculine due to my below average wrists. Can't even imagine what you are going trough. :feelsrope:
Never got mocked for it before, neither from males nor women but indeed I sometimes feel weak especially when a girl has thicker wrists and bigger hands than me