WTF AM I DOING WRONG??

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
IM CHADLITE IN THE FACE, 6'8 LIFT FRAUDED, MOGGER BODY BUT GIRLS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME
I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR STACIES AND ITS USUALLY WITH MANLET HTNS WITH 0 FUCKING MUSCLE
I HAVE EASY LUCK WITH LTB BUT THEY'RE ALL UGLY AS SHIT AND DISGUSTING TO HAVE SEX WITH I WANT THE ELITE STACY BODIES BUT THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING PICKY DUDE

IDK IF ITS CUZ IM AUTISTIC OR WHAT IM NOT DIAGNOSED AUTIST BUT I AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD DUE TO YEARS OF BEING BULLIED WHEN I WAS STICKCEL BUT NOW I ASCENDED SO WTF IS THE MATTER MY FACE AND HEIGHT SHOULD SAVE MY AUTISM
I HAVENT FUCKED ANYTHING IN 8 MONTHS

ITS SO OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Rt-Rust1 and User28823
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
So somehow everyone on this website is 6'3"+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 22381, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
IM CHADLITE IN THE FACE, 6'8 LIFT FRAUDED, MOGGER BODY BUT GIRLS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME
I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR STACIES AND ITS USUALLY WITH MANLET HTNS WITH 0 FUCKING MUSCLE
I HAVE EASY LUCK WITH LTB BUT THEY'RE ALL UGLY AS SHIT AND DISGUSTING TO HAVE SEX WITH I WANT THE ELITE STACY BODIES BUT THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING PICKY DUDE

IDK IF ITS CUZ IM AUTISTIC OR WHAT IM NOT DIAGNOSED AUTIST BUT I AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD DUE TO YEARS OF BEING BULLIED WHEN I WAS STICKCEL BUT NOW I ASCENDED SO WTF IS THE MATTER MY FACE AND HEIGHT SHOULD SAVE MY AUTISM
I HAVENT FUCKED ANYTHING IN 8 MONTHS

ITS SO OVER
you probably have no game or are weird, or are lying, or are a loser, or cant speak, or dont approach enough, or cant see social queues, or hints go over your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan, agentq123, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
you probably have no game or are weird, or are lying, or are a loser, or cant speak, or dont approach enough, or cant see social queues, or hints go over your head
im not lying nigga
I can pull but it never goes anywhere I cant fuck the bitches I want
I'm always the one texting first, I try to wait like weeks for the bitch to text me but she never does why do hoes always expect me to text first

i am kinda weird but its not so weird that i freak people out

i have trouble with social queues because in the past when i thought a bitch liked me she apparently didn't
sometimes she did actually like me and I get told via gossip or something but its 50/50 wtf am I supposed to do?
my text game is pretty good but irl I'm weird af

i have trouble with social queues because in the past when i thought a bitch liked me she apparently didn't
sometimes she did actually like me and I get told via gossip or something but its 50/50 wtf am I supposed to do?
my text game is pretty good but irl I'm weird af
Well atleast you know the problem lmfao, talk to more people, my favorite guy when it comes to talking to girls to watch is Jack denmo (or normal denmo) on YouTube, or fresh and fit. Entertaining content, explains how they do it. Decent when eating a meal or cooking

You need charisma and charm. You have to realize at 6'8 women find you very intimidating and probably think you're going to murder them so you need to charm them and make them think you're not a serial killer.

Brutal NT pill

Nah the only reason must be that you're not actually chadlite in the face. I'm chadlite in the face and I get approached quite often. (on insta or at the mall for example) Send a pic of yourself and I'll give you the most honest and accurate rating you've ever got.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 23564
Nah the only reason must be that you're not actually chadlite in the face. I'm chadlite in the face and I get approached quite often. (on insta or at the mall for example) Send a pic of yourself and I'll give you the most honest and accurate rating you've ever got.
im chadlite nigga i can rate myself and already got some ytbers to rate me 7/10
you'll prob rate me like HTN or some shit if i sent my face cuz u guys are retarded but I'm chadlite
not sending my face anywhere on this shit site