WTF?! Are guys really this desperate in 2021??!

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman

Is this what the avg guy is gymmaxing for nowadays?! WTF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Overbiter, UltimateMan, OOGABOOGA and 12 others
lol most men finish all of their likes for the day in two minutes, swiping right on everyone (i match with 60 trannies a month due to this). gymcelling literally just gets your foot in the door fym?

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 7725
6'6" htn who's a lawyer is simping for a granny. Where are all the height copers?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, antiantifa, Preoximerianas and 9 others
they want to fuck, not ltr her

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 13335 and gamma
6'6" normie who's a lawyer is simping for a granny. Where are all the height copers?
>normie

looks htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 5 others
Traumatized

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, antiantifa, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
6'6" normie who's a lawyer is simping for a granny. Where are all the height copers?
height copers? his face looks GOOD lmao

It's beyond fucking over Jesus Christ. 6'11 10x10 donkey dicked Golden Sachs CEO Gandy + Cavill Faceapped merge morph is bare minimum to get a match with a Tinder bot quadriplegic blind Albanian immigrant 97 year old granny that will ghost you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, MikeMew'sBitch, Donc0ck and 13 others
height copers? his face looks GOOD lmao

It's beyond fucking over Jesus Christ. 6'11 10x10 donkey docked Golden Sachs CEO Gandy + Cavill Faceapped merge morph is bare minimum to get a match with a quadriplegic blind Albanian immigrant 97 year old granny
Yeah, htn face + 6'6" should equal irl gigachad according to copers here. Instead he's simping for grannies while 5'9" Chad is slaying stacies.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Yeah, htn face + 6'6" should equal irl gigachad according to copers here. Instead he's simping for grannies while 5'9" Chad is slaying stacies.
Where are all these 5'9 chads tho? I've larped as female in my city to see my competition and the best looking guy i could find after swiping for 30 minutes is a gymcelled lite Chad angle frauding with eye color halo. A high tier normie 6'6 guy really should have no trouble fucking at least his looksmatch. Hell, even an average height high tier normie. 6'6 should be a big boost

Fingers crossed he matched with her on accident, but in order to find her in the first place he needed to set the age range that high...fuarkkkkk

Where are all these 5'9 chads tho? I've larped as female in my city to see my competition and the best looking guy i could find after swiping for 30 minutes is a gymcelled lite Chad angle frauding with eye color halo. A high tier normie 6'6 guy really should have no trouble fucking at least his looksmatch. Hell, even an average height high tier normie. 6'6 should be a big boost

Fingers crossed he matched with her on accident, but in order to find her in the first place he needed to set the age range that high...fuarkkkkk
He had a full conversation with her though and made an arrangement to meet her. I've also larped as a girl and it took me over 100 swipes to find a real Chad. Problem is girls won't match with anyone except for him.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Xangsane
thats bullshit, theres no way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 15305, Dr. Greenberg and 4 others
he changed photos after matching and chatting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, TrestIsBest and 6 others
Fucking disgrace, shame on these horndogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 14139
This has to be a massive troll. there is not a single chance this is real.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 6 others
He had a full conversation with her though and made an arrangement to meet her. I've also larped as a girl and it took me over 100 swipes to find a real Chad. Problem is girls won't match with anyone except for him.
Height mogs me by 5 inches, looksmatched + pheno mogs me and is fucking babushkas

Suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Men are done

This has to be a massive troll. there is not a single chance this is real.

Even landwhales are rejecting Chads. This guy got rejected by a fat girl who said she "pity swiped him" and the guy was Chadfishing with a picture of Pietro Boselli :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Last edited:
In some way it's actually kind of lifefuel because if you manage to get some young and attractive lays from Tinder it means the girls REALLY selected you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
The dude used the profile of a Stacy, then changed it to the granny and now passes it off as "BRUTAL BLACKPILL, OVER FOR MALES".

Shit thread, shit troll

The dude used the profile of a Stacy, then changed it to the granny and now passes it off as "BRUTAL BLACKPILL, OVER FOR MALES".

Shit thread, shit troll
Massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 7725
Granny SMV > Chad SMV.

What if I told you the gap is only going to grow with time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
anyone knows songs name? it's great.

lol most men finish all of their likes for the day in two minutes, swiping right on everyone (i match with 60 trannies a month due to this). gymcelling literally just gets your foot in the door fym?
Most guys do that.

Not knowing they fuck up their score in the Tinder algorithm

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Wdf bahahahhaha

i cannot believe this is real

Shit thread, shit troll
i hope this is what's going on ffs

actually smart theyre looking for that inheritance

hahahaha wtffffff

I can't even believe this... no fucking way.

Just end me.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:

This is what being a 6'6 chad gets you in 2021 :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:

BRB looking for a new planet to move to 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob
Honestly bro this video just deflated me
I know man. It just feels so dark that this is the world we're living in now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Linoob
I did the same experience with this female.
100 likes within 10 minutes. Every guy was a match. High tier chadlites and very goodlooking guys where desperate to fuck.

0 SSR MEN 220319fatshametinder 14

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13710, Blue, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
How is this possible all these decent guys with much better pics and I results mog with selfies