Wtf are women wearing these days

havent seen a hot girl in ages lets see....
There were a lot in Amsterdam. Probably because there’s many tourists there as well.

I asked, because i am the same height (177cm), and THAT GIRL you are talking about WAS NOT 6'1. I think :feelsokman:

She was 6'0 most probably. I know this because i thought a few of my collleagues were 6'2. But then i were lifts, and they turned out to be ~6'0. If you are shorter than a woman by more than 2 inch, you cannot assess the height correctly.

Also, why 5'8? do you have also a long neck? :LOL:
Because i do, and my shoulders are at the same level as the guys who are probably 5'9 or sth. So all women 175cm+ think i am short until i stand right up to them and look them in the eye. :forcedsmile:
She was quite a bit taller than I am. Easily 8 cm taller (so 185cm), I had to lift up my head to look at her. Women here are sometimes tall. So seeing a 6’1” isn’t that rare here. I’ve even seen 6’3” women recently. No idea why she thought I was 5’8”, she claimed to be 5’7” herself and I’m only slightly taller in her eyes so I’m 5’8” I was like no way.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
There were a lot in Amsterdam. Probably because there’s many tourists there as well.
i dont think ive ever seen a GL girl. Alll the girls i thought were GL back in the day are mostly mtbs

i dont think ive ever seen a GL girl. Alll the girls i thought were GL back in the day are mostly mtbs
The girl in my story here was an HTB without fake-up. With fake-up she was frauding to Stacylite but I know better. And the cute girl who asked if she could sit next to me was HTB as well, oddly enough. They both had different phenos. The tall one was blonde with blue eyes and the one who sat next to me was brunette with blue eyes. I was honestly surprised when she asked to sit next to me. But at the same time.. it makes sense. Prettier girls tend to be nicer.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
The girl in my story here was an HTB without fake-up. With fake-up she was frauding to Stacylite but I know better. And the cute girl who asked if she could sit next to me was HTB as well, oddly enough. They both had different phenos. The tall one was blonde with blue eyes and the one who sat next to me was brunette with blue eyes. I was honestly surprised when she asked to sit next to me. But at the same time.. it makes sense. Prettier girls tend to be nicer.
explains why all the girls treat me like shit they have one thing in common = ugly

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
explains why all the girls treat me like shit they have one thing in common = ugly
Not even kidding but that’s true. Uglier women are more rude. And mean-spirited. They’re bitter cunts.

• +1
Not even kidding but that’s true. Uglier women are more rude. And mean-spirited. They’re bitter cunts.
Ur bio is true tbh for me except the cockologist part. Gotta looksmax again

• So Sad
  • So Sad
She was quite a bit taller than I am. Easily 8 cm taller (so 185cm), I had to lift up my head to look at her. Women here are sometimes tall. So seeing a 6’1” isn’t that rare here. I’ve even seen 6’3” women recently. No idea why she thought I was 5’8”, she claimed to be 5’7” herself and I’m only slightly taller in her eyes so I’m 5’8” I was like no way.
Well, anyways, when dealing with tall women, confidence unironically is most important. They are less heightist than Goblinas. Unless the difference is too much, it is relatively easier to get with them.

You should have shot your shot with that 6'1 girl :feelsokman:

• JFL
Well, anyways, when dealing with tall women, confidence unironically is most important. They are less heightist than Goblinas. Unless the difference is too much, it is relatively easier to get with them.

You should have shot your shot with that 6'1 girl :feelsokman:

She’s definitely not into brown truecels. 🤣

• JFL
She’s definitely not into brown truecels. 🤣
You never know... and you might not be a truecel. :feelsokman:

After all this is chadlites.org... you are all "truecels" like @Crestfallen95 until doxxed :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21735 and Gengar
You never know... and you might not be a truecel. :feelsokman:

After all this is chadlites.org... you are all "truecels" like @Crestfallen95 until doxxed :forcedsmile:
I’m actually facially deformed though… and what does he look like?

• JFL
I’m actually facially deformed though… and what does he look like?
In short, he looks like... Chad. :feelsokman:

Aren't you a mod? He did not report being doxxed? :feelskek:
He probably is enjoying the attention for now... right until the moment people start doing memes with him :feelscry:

prostitute

whats with some chicks being 6'0+ here? i see quite alot in my school

shit like that is quite normal in Trinidad lmao

at festivals it is quite common for people to have sex in public

Deal! 😄 Which day are you going? Entire festival? Or…?
thursday night. awakenings gashouder Adam Beyer
i need to be here for sure.

rest I am still looking. I want to go to 1-2 more events.

• Woah
In short, he looks like... Chad. :feelsokman:

Aren't you a mod? He did not report being doxxed? :feelskek:
He probably is enjoying the attention for now... right until the moment people start doing memes with him :feelscry:
I know him! He’s gambler from incels. He and I go way back. Wtf.

• JFL
thursday night. awakenings gashouder Adam Beyer
i need to be here for sure.

rest I am still looking. I want to go to 1-2 more events.
See you on Thursday night in sha Allah.

I know him! He’s gambler from incels. He and I go way back. Wtf.
Well, seems like you do not know him well enough...

he is a gambler CHAD from incels :feelshehe:

Went to
Women do not care anymore. Literally dressed like whores and society tells them "you go girl!!!". Absolutely disgusting shameless soulless holes
Went to the mall (rarely ever go out) a few days ago and literally every JB I saw wore short ass jean shorts. Showing off their 0 cellulite, fresh collagen thighs. Brutal experience

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and JohnDoe
will you ever show what you look like?

Another HTB asked me if she could sit down next to me, I was incredibly surprised considering I was wearing my muzzie clothes and I am truecel in terms of looks. Normally they never sit next to me in public transport except out of necessity. Strange day today.

@emeraldglass @JohnDoe @Yuno_howitez
In the realm of pixels, true_cel abides,
Convinced he has no rizz, his confidence hides.
But little does he know, his pickup skills are so grand,
Leaving woman chuckling, with laughter at hand.

Doubt may cloud his self-perception,
But his impact defies deception.
A beacon of pride,
his actions inspire,
love from woman and quenching desire.

In the quest for love, true_cel seeks to find,
The rizz of picking up girls, a skill so refined.
He studies looksmaxing and beauty finessing,
hoping to improve,
But little does he know, it's about the tongues move.

Oh, true_cel, let go of the blackpill game's allure
For love cannot be won with tactics impure.
Be yourself, embrace your quirks and your flaws,
And true connection will be the ultimate applause.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gengar
In the realm of pixels, true_cel abides,
Convinced he has no rizz, his confidence hides.
But little does he know, his pickup skills are so grand,
Leaving woman chuckling, with laughter at hand.

Doubt may cloud his self-perception,
But his impact defies deception.
A beacon of pride,
his actions inspire,
love from woman and quenching desire.

In the quest for love, true_cel seeks to find,
The rizz of picking up girls, a skill so refined.
He studies looksmaxing and beauty finessing,
hoping to improve,
But little does he know, it's about the tongues move.

Oh, true_cel, let go of the blackpill game's allure
For love cannot be won with tactics impure.
Be yourself, embrace your quirks and your flaws,
And true connection will be the ultimate applause.
ChatGPTmaxxing again, eh? :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer