Wtf do people do on first dates??

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I’m talking to some girls right now, but i have no idea how to ask them out because i have no idea what to do. Wtf do NT people do on a first date??? Enlighten me with advice because i need it quickly…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Gonthar
And i also don’t wanna be a normie and ask them out to go to a restaurant. Or is that the way it’s supposed to be?

I’m talking to some girls right now, but i have no idea how to ask them out because i have no idea what to do. Wtf do NT people do on a first date??? Enlighten me with advice because i need it quickly…
Just tell you wanna go get coffee or do something casual. Don't need to do much on first date. First date should ideally end in making out. 2nd date is her coming over to fuck.

Ignore all of this advice if you're MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, NumbThePain, edodalic29 and 3 others
Go watch a movie at the cinema,bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, MA_ascender, Gonthar and 7 others
Just tell you wanna go get coffee or do something casual. Don't need to do much on first date. First date should ideally end in making out. 2nd date is her coming over to fuck.

Thanks, this advice is good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just go somewhere really doesnt matter could be the fucking forest and if she finds you attractive you fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta
Cuck out and pay for the whore in disguise

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
chud just leads her to the bedroom man !

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Clqs, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Eat delicious food and then have sex

• +1
Alright, I’ll see how it goes. Thanks y’all

Depends on the girl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and SubhumanCurrycel
Sex + bdsm

• JFL
Reactions: Fred Stankovich and Zeta
She wants to see if you're handsome and not a creep before fucking you

• +1
just keep it simple and be playful/tease her without sounding like a vulgar thirsty loser

literally all there is to it. the outcome is decided by factors you cant influence anyway (primarily looks/sexual attraction)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dopaminebeyondfried, Primalsplit and 1 other person
dates are for narcy chads only

If you live in a city you can literally just go exploring and shit

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Fred Stankovich
ask for her to come over

if she says no and doesn’t offer something else then ur ugly

if she says no but to meet somewhere first, then you can fuck after

muh get a kiss on the first date bro!!!:soy::soy:

cuck shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Zeta
sex

• +1
Walk at the park or coffee not more than that

• +1
I never asked usually because i only talk to high interest women only , the ones who try to play games with you just kick them to the curb but a simple movie night or something is ideal

• +1
I never asked usually because i only talk to high interest women only , the ones who try to play games with you just kick them to the curb but a simple movie night or something is ideal
Yeah, i honestly love high interested women. Otherwise it is way too much effort for something unachievable

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Always ask by voice call. Never do it in text.

Perhaps, you begin the dialogue with charm and witticism. "Yo, ho, you down for a pull up? Gonna get you buzz and punch that shit later, for real."

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Zeta and edodalic29

Personally i would grape her (in a GTA V roleplay server, videogame)

Why the fuck should i waste my time and do allat??? Is she some sort of a queen??? Fuck no

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and BigJimsWornOutTires
netflix n chill

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and edodalic29
If it’s stacy then… She kisses chad

You just ask her and try to avoid too much confidence. Some whor, I mean women are turned off by arrogance, esp in today's disturbing world. Or you can simp her on a date, "Please go on a date with me. I'll pay for everything and even look the other way when you flirt with guys."

But too much confidence, "I'm picking you up at 7 for a date. Be ready." That could be misinterpreted as misogynism. But at one time, women loved that shit!

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore