Where can I get fentanyl?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
How do people get drugs I want to overdose fentanyl as a painless su!cide method.
My first attempt with another method failed and was painful and I’m currently looking for new methods. It’s so annoying because I’ve been looking for new methods for a month or two and it’s like the search engines are trying to pin me down and force me to live I will look up on search engines and it’s just the same bs “helpline” I can only rely on a suicide forum I found which have some methods but many of them require things I don’t have. Like one methods involves this easily purchasable chemical but it needs to stay in your body when ingested to work but due to the substance the body causes you to vomit it out so I’d have to take antiemetic medication but I can’t have access to it and can’t get medication. My GP is being cautious after he was made aware of my first attempt to commit su!cide so when I called him and tried to lie I have nausea and I’m vomiting he declined and I think he picked up that I was trying to do something bad to myself again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and hiwasuwor
Just walk up to a homeless person and ask them

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, <6PSLcel and Deleted member 67558
fentanyl is just budget version of heroin. Overdose on heroin if you want to die happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558

Last edited:
How do people get drugs I want to overdose fentanyl as a painless su!cide method.
My first attempt with another method failed and was painful and I’m currently looking for new methods. It’s so annoying because I’ve been looking for new methods for a month or two and it’s like the search engines are trying to pin me down and force me to live I will look up on search engines and it’s just the same bs “helpline” I can only rely on a suicide forum I found which have some methods but many of them require things I don’t have. Like one methods involves this easily purchasable chemical but it needs to stay in your body when ingested to work but due to the substance the body causes you to vomit it out so I’d have to take antiemetic medication but I can’t have access to it and can’t get medication. My GP is being cautious after he was made aware of my first attempt to commit su!cide so when I called him and tried to lie I have nausea and I’m vomiting he declined and I think he picked up that I was trying to do something bad to myself again.
Go and ask your whore crack addicted mother:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Why rope buddy ?

Smoking it rn

Ask homeless nigga or look for a bridge above train tracks