WTF femcel → Wordwide popstar Korean surgery can change anyone into a good looking version

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer

Ugly ethnic femcel

This bitch is in some popular kpop band. Fake it to make is LAW

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, kimtaehyung, WeiWei and 2 others
how did this hideous bitch lighten her skin so much

there's just no fucking way this is the same person....

holy shit. I mean, she's still fucking hideous but wow.
How tf did she get so white?

@HeightPilledum on the suicide watch

How tf did she get so white?
She got my BBC ( Big Brazilian Cock ) inside her thus making her white while erasing all traces of Chinese DNA inside.

Lmao isn't that Jenny or sth. Built for Big White Cock. But fuck she's hideous. I'd stab her in minecraft if she rejected me. Ugly inferior gook.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
rhino and makeup

they do but the difference is not huge cuz they are born darker than asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greyrock45 and chrisN
Girl went from a 3-4 to a solid 7, no idea why you people are so bitter towards strangers.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Girl went from a 3-4 to a solid 7, no idea why you people are so bitter towards strangers.
Not bitter towards her if anything props to her for finessing the system. But this is just more evidence that this world thrives on superficiality over any form of talent of skill.

Wanna be famous and successful? Play your cards right, find the right doctors and things will play out for you!

She would never amount to anywhere near the level of success she has had without the surgery and skin bleaching no matter her talent

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
That's LISA, the only SEA monkey in Kpop
Not really surprising, because lots of people saw her without makeup
Main qimg d566d1165ad213cdfcf6b5b9f890a22a lq

Main qimg 2e080eb2f7468a398972e19fa3c0ff07 lq

2171d4f11c55f9d934d8e0f7bb8de38dd3725364r1 1564 1564v2 uhq

Though this specific photo she's wearing some particularly shit makeup, and I recall she was just a kid when it was taken. Making a retarded face, shitty lighting and such
3559870 1690758031970

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck
Will never get the obsession men have with Asian girls. They look fucking ugly mist of the time without surgery's and have short legs too

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
That's LISA, the only SEA monkey in Kpop
Not really surprising, because lots of people saw her without makeup
View attachment 2351539
View attachment 2351540
View attachment 2351541
Though this specific photo she's wearing some particularly shit makeup, and I recall she was just a kid when it was taken. Making a retarded face, shitty lighting and such
View attachment 2351542
a fucking abomination, disgusting SEA creature goblin should never be in Kpop. The K literally fucking stands for Korean but thats not even the main point.

SEA creatures are fucking disgusting subhumans. Fuck, this bitch is so gross. I always knew something about her was fucking disgusting.

Screenshot 2023 07 30 at 90456 PM

even now, you can just tell. her incel, inner Philippine goblin is trying to come out. so so so so ugly.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and HeightPilledum