Wtf is this shit boyos

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Just got an email back from Raffaini he wants 500£ for a consultation and I have to fly to Italy :feelswah:.

I'll probably go anyways tbh but my passport has expired so I need to replace that. This shit is cucking my wallet atm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin, subhuman to mtn and 7 others
Didn’t he died? :unsure:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17345
Didn’t he died? :unsure:
Not to my knowledge.

Im also contacting other surgeons they are so expensive :hnghn:.
Idk how much Sailer will quote me but I've been told to ring them up tomorrow.

Not to my knowledge.

Raffaini is a god of chin surgeries.
However from what I know he’s a bit arrogant and rude.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Imma ring up Defrancq in a little bit and see if he will see me, his website says his contact form is closed atm but the phone numbers still up so Idk if he's accepting patients.

Raffaini is a god of chin surgeries.
However from what I know he’s a bit arrogant and rude.
Yep, from what I have heard he is a racist that hates ethnics. and tbh He doesn't like non italians either.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, latincell95, Pumanator and 2 others
Raffaini only does in-person consultations, but he's worth proceeding with. He is definitely top 3 in the world when it comes to producing aesthetic results.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, CristianT, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Raffaini only does in-person consultations, but he's worth proceeding with. He is definitely top 3 in the world when it comes to producing aesthetic results.
Maybe tbh I cant respond anyways as my passport has expired atm. Never got around to renewing it due to covid so he will have to wait.

I've also got some consultations booked with Ramieri and Alfaro, I might also look into contacting Defrancq and see if he offers e consultations.

How would you say those 3 compare to Raffaini does he mog them massively?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Silver
Just got an email back from Raffaini he wants 500£ for a consultation and I have to fly to Italy :feelswah:.

I'll probably go anyways tbh but my passport has expired so I need to replace that. This shit is cucking my wallet atm.
Being not rich is a pain in the ass while looskmaxing ngl

Consultation is free, surgery is extremely expensive.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nims
Maybe tbh I cant respond anyways as my passport has expired atm. Never got around to renewing it due to covid so he will have to wait.

I've also got some consultations booked with Ramieri and Alfaro, I might also look into contacting Defrancq and see if he offers e consultations.

How would you say those 3 compare to Raffaini does he mog them massively?
As a "whole" package Raffaini trumps all the mentioned surgeons. All surgeons however have their own speciality. Not every surgeon excels within every part of orthognathic surgery. You need to identify your falios and plan your surgeon accordingly.

Alfaro is best for big mandible advancements. He is also continuously producing amazing SFS results. He can give you chad sideprofile.

Ramieri is very good for more conservative movements, he will never make you look protrusive and you'll achieve a more harmonious and balanced result with him.

Raffaini is an expert in soft tissue work. If you want rhino, fat graft, lip work together with your orthognathic surgery then seek work with him. He specializes in females but this doesn't take anything away from his results in males. It's more that a lot of his techniques (some of his specialities) such as mandibule and chin contouring is aimed at females.

No idea about Defrancq, never looked at his work. I do know that he likes to use HA-paste for zygo augmentation (I might be confusing him with someone else).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, NegativeNorwood, RIPPED IRL and 3 others
Being not rich is a pain in the ass while looskmaxing ngl
Im a wage slave as well bro. I just use all my money on looksmaxxing. I make like 1.5k a month :feelswhy: (I only work part time as student).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, ChristianChad and Adonis
As a "whole" package Raffaini trumps all the mentioned surgeons. All surgeons however have their own speciality. Not every surgeon excels within every part of orthognathic surgery. You need to identify your falios and plan your surgeon accordingly.

Alfaro is best for big mandible advancements. He is also continuously producing amazing SFS results. He can give you chad sideprofile.

Ramieri is very good for more conservative movements, he will never make you look protrusive and you'll achieve a more harmonious and balanced result with him.

Raffaini is an expert in soft tissue work. If you want rhino, fat graft, lip work together with your orthognathic surgery then seek work with him. He specializes in females but this doesn't take anything away from his results in males. It's more that a lot of his techniques (some of his specialities) such as mandibule and chin contouring is aimed at females.

No idea about Defrancq, never looked at his work. I do know that he likes to use HA-paste for zygo augmentation (I might be confusing him with someone else).
I think from what you have said Ramieri would be my best bet as the movements I require are very slight and my harmony could get fucked quite easily.

Imma book consultations with all of them anyways but I think Ramieri would probably be the best bet.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Silver
Im a wage slave as well bro. I just use all my money on looksmaxxing. I make like 1.5k a month :feelswhy: (I only work part time as student).
Brutal man, I will start a new job next week and I already feel anxious 'bout it.
But I will need the money to buy softmax products and save money to finance surgeries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nims

Just realized raffaini's website isn't even https secured jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, ChristianChad and Nims
Brutal man, I will start a new job next week and I already feel anxious 'bout it.
But I will need the money to buy softmax products and save money to finance surgeries.
Go get that coin chad, I belive in you nothing to feel anxious about.

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
Just realized raffaini's website isn't even https secured jfl
:ROFLMAO:. His website doesnt even have a translate button I don't think.

• +1
:ROFLMAO:. His website doesnt even have a translate button I don't think.
Lmao, world class surgeons who can't even get their website right.
I love the irony of it.

• +1
  • +1
Not to my knowledge.

at least 100k

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Nims
Fuck thats out of my budget, 20k is my hard max tbh.
bro what did you expect sailer quoted me 150k for basic work and he has 0 mogger results

• Woah
  • Ugh..
bro what did you expect sailer quoted me 150k for basic work and he has 0 mogger results
Christ thats so much :feelswhy:.Who did you end up going with instead? Or have you yet to go through with OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
what surgery are you going to try and get?

1.5k a moth part-time FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i make 1100 full time in Spain

5'6 it's over boyo no face for your height

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
1.5k a moth part-time FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i make 1100 full time in Spain
wtf. Full time :feelswhy:. I work 2 days a week. How many hours you work, 37.5 :feelswah:?

are you a trustfund baby or something?

what surgery are you going to try and get?
Theres a link in my signature of everything I want to get done.

The main surgery I want as of right now is:
TPD/EASE - Expand Maxilia, by 10mm. (Fix crossbite)

wtf. Full time :feelswhy:. I work 2 days a week. How many hours you work, 37.5 :feelswah:?
so muchhhhhhh for a developed country I make like 5,5 an hour as a lifeguard working 48 hours

are you a trustfund baby or something?
Nope I work partime, I just live at home as Im a student so I have little to no expenses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
1.5 k for 2 days is a hard mog ngl.
Is that after tax?

Nope I work partime, I just live at home as Im a student so I have little to no expenses.
what do you do for work and in which country, I might just move there just to get my money up if its UK I'm blessed cause i have double citizenship

yes pls tell me you are curry and is 1.5k ruppies
You wish. Nope, I am as white as they come 98% European.
I only work part-time in the UK at a supermarket and make £10(12 Euros) an hour.

You wish. Nope, I am as white as they come 98% European.
I only work part-time in the UK at a supermarket and make £10(12 Euros) an hour.
how the fuck are you making 1,5k a month working 2 days a week earning 12 euros an hour

• JFL
how the fuck are you making 1,5k a month working 2 days a week earning 12 euros an hour
I also make some money from other things sorry I should have included that. :ROFLMAO:

I also make some money from other things sorry I should have included that. :ROFLMAO:
I hate this fuking country so much the only opportunity to find a job is in the summer when all you fat ugly anglos come to our beaches and then the rest of the year is impossible to find a job, and if you do find one the minimum wage is like 980 after tax

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I make like £650 from working part-time and then make about another 700 from just selling shit.
Idk why I didn't split it up tbh, I am a little sleep deprived so not really reading everything fully.

I hate this fuking country so much the only opportunity to find a job is in the summer when all you fat ugly anglos come to our beaches and then the rest of the year is impossible to find a job, and if you do find one the minimum wage is like 980 after tax
How old are you?

You could try learning a skill and freelancing tbh it sounds like your country is kinda cucked tbh money wise, If that's all you make working full time.

You could try learning a skill and freelancing tbh it sounds like your country is kinda cucked tbh money wise, If that's all you make working full time.
a kid told me he wants to be a government worker cause you do nothing and get payed, yes we are cucked you are right i should learn a skill

• +1
a kid told me he wants to be a government worker cause you do nothing and get payed, yes we are cucked you are right i should learn a skill
There has got to be a thread on here about it maybe try searching for a thread on free lancing.

Then learn a skill and market it even something like editing videos or smth or you could try making a small business selling products or smth, I wouldn't go the route of selling drop shipped goods or any of that crap tho as it doesn't seem sustainable and margins seem cucked. I would actually try build something If I was you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21895
There has got to be a thread on here about it maybe try searching for a thread on free lancing.

Then learn a skill and market it even something like editing videos or smth or you could try making a small business selling products or smth, I wouldn't go the route of selling drop shipped goods or any of that crap tho as it doesn't seem sustainable and margins seem cucked. I would actually try build something If I was you.
ok thanks bro appreciate it, i hope when you have your surgery everything goes well

• Love it
ok thanks bro appreciate it, i hope when you have your surgery everything goes well
Thx bro. Lmk how the moneymaxxing goes I think realistically you could probably double your current income within 3 months just stick with it boyo. (1110 isn't too much to make online). Get that bread G :love:.

1.5 k for 2 days is a hard mog ngl.
Is that after tax?
It was a month so 8 days but I didn't go into enough detail I also have another source of income so its more like 8 days for half.

And yes its after tax.

• +1
Muh surgery

• JFL
When you’re done with the Rameri consultation for the TPD/EASE could you tell me how much he quoted you for a price and the estimated time it would take to complete a 15-18mm expansion. I still haven’t measured the distance between my molars properly so I’m just guessing the amount of expansion I’ll probably need.

• +1

isn't raffaini like extremely expensive? like over 50k euro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back