Wtf is this shit - I changed my Bumble to Sweden and all I saw was this

Yes women IRL are so prettier than women on dating apps. The top 10% woman on tinder etc. is probs top 70% irl

It's because you see people in 3D.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lol its al bullshit i live nordic country and no they arent stacies.

• +1
Its bumble but I have said it before that swedes aren't the best looking but nobody would listen

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and WishIwasChico
Lol its al bullshit i live nordic country and no they arent stacies.
These schizo curries will do anything to cope saying I am lying and it’s because their is a ‘muh new update that detects your looksmatches’ jfl lol at this utter cope.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Htb minimum imo, great colouring, features and forward growth. Keep crying she is low mtb you need help
Would be higher than htb if not for that megamind/jimmy neutron forehead

• JFL
Where tf are the blonde blue eyed giga stacies!?

This isn’t biased or edited these were my legit next few swipes. Like 95% look like this wtaf

I thought Sweden was full of Aryan giga stacies.

I fell for Jewish scam again. It’s full of ethnics and ugs
what is wrong with ethnics

• +1
Yes. I can confirm 100% that Sweden is full of ethnics and women similar to UK holy shit. Brutal.

These were the only two actually goodlooking foids that were Aryan out of hundreds of swipes.
There's nothing wrong with ethnic women, they're more HQNP.

Htb minimum imo, great colouring, features and forward growth. Keep crying she is low mtb you need help
you seriously should check for autism bro

• JFL
Only way to get hot girl is in irl, if you don't have a social circle or female friends is over

• +1
Ye most of the women looked British like the same type insane. Basically a carbon copy of the UK in disbelief tbh
Genticslly they are brothers so it makes sense. Though northern English foids do facially mogg southern English

• +1
Its bumble but I have said it before that swedes aren't the best looking but nobody would listen
I got lucky and slayed a gl one though she was half English

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and WishIwasChico
these are bots too lol

• +1
She’s from back in 2018 im treucel how and I don’t even have her socials anymore. Last time I saw her she was dating an legit tall white Chadlite

• +1
How do u know
see my recent thread

bumble,tinder etc 80% bots.you cam confirm this yourself with the add on the guy in y thread recommended if you use these apps with pc.

tinder,bubmle,match etc all run by one shady company that creates bots at their offices to keep men paying for dating sites with the hope theyll be liked and get laid.

you meet women at social events and clubs like bicycling,art,church,music events,and wine clubs etc not bars and tinder and bumble.

• Hmm...

Brutal I rot and have only fucked mtbs to cope who I’m not attracted to. Beyond brutal
I can’t even build the courage to ask a girl out anymore because my esteem is so low regarding women. Im Natrally a confident person but when it comes to women I become a beta cos I know I suck with them

• +1
Honestly British fog Swedish women and I’d never thought I’d say that, holy shit
FED211A7 BAF8 49B4 9306 AE84BFD4EE72

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
This entire thread is so dumb. Bumble is the 2nd rate app in Sweden. All the undesirable girls use bumble, more attractive women use tinder. Of course girls are ugly on bumble in sweden, it's like using plenty of fish in the USA. Only the total rejects use it. That being said, the idea that swedish women are foggers is just made up anyways. They are very average compared to other european women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, DildoFaggins and WishIwasChico
Where tf are the blonde blue eyed giga stacies!?

This isn’t biased or edited these were my legit next few swipes. Like 95% look like this wtaf

I thought Sweden was full of Aryan giga stacies.

I fell for Jewish scam again. It’s full of ethnics and ugs
Try tinder. Only mums and indians use bumble in sweden

Skill based matchmaking

This entire thread is so dumb. Bumble is the 2nd rate app in Sweden. All the undesirable girls use bumble, more attractive women use tinder. Of course girls are ugly on bumble in sweden, it's like using plenty of fish in the USA. Only the total rejects use it. That being said, the idea that swedish women are foggers is just made up anyways. They are very average compared to other european women.
Define undesirable girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back