wtf mouth widening is legit

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
i asked my dentist relative to loan me one of his mouth opening tools ( he has loads of them and it stretches your mouth )

i put it in my mouth around 40-50 minutes for 2 days and i stopped using it

legit measured my mouth several times before using it and it was at 40mm (4cm)
and its now at 43-44mm now legit looks a little wider even though i havent used the appliance in 2 days, ill keep stretching

the appliance was 9cm from corner to corner of the mouth stretching so i guess you can have better results with bigger appliances

tldr mouth widening with anything is legit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 8318 and 10 others
Lifefuel if legit

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789, Baldingman1998, ascentium and 1 other person
Lifefuel. Ordering one on Amazon ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 8576, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Would help me a lot tbh, and how do you have a 4cm mouth? Mine is 4.9-5cm (calipers measured) and looks tiny, barely wider than my nose

Would help me a lot tbh, and how do you have a 4cm mouth? Mine is 4.9-5cm (calipers measured) and looks tiny, barely wider than my nose
i have a narrow palate tbh

do you have a small face overall? even with a narrow palate, 4cm seems way too narrow (and I speak as someone with a tiny tiny mouth). Whats your ethnicity

do you have a small face overall? even with a narrow palate, 4cm seems way too narrow (and I speak as someone with a tiny tiny mouth). Whats your ethnicity
im mixed hispanic.dunno if my skull is small, its around 49-51cm circunference

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 357
Screenshot 20200821 114258  01  01

Just fuck my shit up theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, The Bleach Pill, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
did you experience any visible nasiolabio folds?

I had a mouth widener before but stopped using it after i found out it can increase nasiolabio folds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and 5'8manlet
could someone explain science based, why mouth expansion should be possible? Whats the exact mechanism behind it?

could someone explain science based, why mouth expansion should be possible? Whats the exact mechanism behind it?
just stretch bro it worked for me

did you experience any visible nasiolabio folds?

I had a mouth widener before but stopped using it after i found out it can increase nasiolabio folds.
i already have small ones but they are from maxillary retrusion

yes it is legit my surgeon confirmed it.
the mechanism is called tissue expansion, when mechanical force is applied to soft tissue it expands and after some time of continuous force the expansion becomes permanent.
me and him agreed that you if get to your desired mouth width then use a retainer for about 3 months and it will become permanent and there is no going back

this applies to any part of the body where there is soft tissue. for example if you get zygo implants and then later on get them removed your skin on top of the implant will likely sag because new soft tissue was permanently made because of the implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, KraftDurchLeid, LastHopeForNorman and 15 others
by mouth widening do people mean longer lips? im confused

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
keep in mind that thing you are using will expand your lips vertically. so unless you want bigger lips I wouldnt use it.

also the expansion that you got will revert back to your original width unless you use a retainer for like 3 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
also here is a study proving it is permanent

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
yes it is legit my surgeon confirmed it.
the mechanism is called tissue expansion, when mechanical force is applied to soft tissue it expands and after some time of continuous force the expansion becomes permanent.
me and him agreed that you if get to your desired mouth width then use a retainer for about 3 months and it will become permanent and there is no going back

this applies to any part of the body where there is soft tissue. for example if you get zygo implants and then later on get them removed your skin on top of the implant will likely sag because new soft tissue was permanently made because of the implant.
keep in mind that thing you are using will expand your lips vertically. so unless you want bigger lips I wouldnt use it.

also the expansion that you got will revert back to your original width unless you use a retainer for like 3 months
also here is a study proving it is permanent
Widens me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4416, Taylorswift and 1 other person
@Lorsss pin this thread
keep us updated for about a month or two, if the folds don't seem to worsen or become more notcible then we hoppin on this train.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4416 and 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and TheEndHasNoEnd
Mine is getting wider but at the same time it looks weird af

monki that just pulls the cheeks

im mixed hispanic.dunno if my skull is small, its around 49-51cm circunference
Literally impossible. 49-51 cm is smaller than literal infants. You mismeasured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
better for dick sucking

Literally impossible. 49-51 cm is smaller than literal infants. You mismeasured.
not small tyler maher has a 4.8-5cm mouth
it looks wide af bcz his ipd is 58mm
it all depends on skull size
Ab3ec tylermaherforopenlabbylucacampri1

No pics, no care

i dont have a very narrow palate but my lips are narrow and a bit fat
do u think it would just stretch them out (aka make them thinner?)

EDIT: just seen from replies that it makes them fatter lol

Do u think that one would work for me? It seems from the description that it’s 10.5 wide, i couldnt use your 8.5 cm device so a 10.5 wont fit probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2788

Major lifefuel

the only thing I’m concerned about is if it pushes more tissue to your cheeks, that could make them less hollow and more bloated, do you think this is worthy of concern?

Major lifefuel

the only thing I’m concerned about is if it pushes more tissue to your cheeks, that could make them less hollow and more bloated, do you think this is worthy of concern?
wide mouth looks better than wider hollow cheeks

• +1
  • +1
wide mouth looks better than wider hollow cheeks
What appliance and retainer are you using btw
I think I will start using it too, need wider mouth and bigger lips bad

Do you think the tissue stretching can apply to other stuff say eye area? Like more pfl, lower lid tightness, etc?
It works with every soft tissue but the ones you have mentioned would be impossibile to control

Anybody ever thinked about doing small razor blade cuts to the mouth corner? Could be interesting to support the mouth widening process.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Mouthbreath