wtf mouth widening is legit

did you experience any visible nasiolabio folds?

I had a mouth widener before but stopped using it after i found out it can increase nasiolabio folds.
was it facial flex, if it was then it doesnt cause nasioabio folds, only when you do the exercises then.

could someone explain science based, why mouth expansion should be possible? Whats the exact mechanism behind it?
tissua expansion. simple.

I ve just got that thing wich op pointed out.U think Its Gonna work after some time ?
i've used a similar thingy and it did lengthen my mouth but it created wrinkles around my mouth so i stopped using it.

i've used a similar thingy and it did lengthen my mouth but it created wrinkles around my mouth so i stopped using it.
How much mm and It only for a Short period of time ?

When u stopped did your mouth decrease?

When u stopped did your mouth decrease?
i stopped and then for a long time i didn't measure my mouth.
but last time i measured it was the same as before the lenghtening process.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
it gave more than 10mm for 2 months. also it gave chapped lips it was weird.
My lips are chapped after using it but ngl, the results seems good: my lips are getting slightly bigger and i gain 2 3 mm.

i stopped and then for a long time i didn't measure my mouth.
but last time i measured it was the same as before the lenghtening process.
So its not permanent ?

So its not permanent ?
yeah but maybe using like more than 6 months could make it permanent. i mean tissue expansion is real so it must be permanent at some point.

yes it is legit my surgeon confirmed it.
the mechanism is called tissue expansion, when mechanical force is applied to soft tissue it expands and after some time of continuous force the expansion becomes permanent.
me and him agreed that you if get to your desired mouth width then use a retainer for about 3 months and it will become permanent and there is no going back

this applies to any part of the body where there is soft tissue. for example if you get zygo implants and then later on get them removed your skin on top of the implant will likely sag because new soft tissue was permanently made because of the implant.
You can always shorten tissue by damaging it, the inflammation will tighten the tissue

Anybody ever thinked about doing small razor blade cuts to the mouth corner? Could be interesting to support the mouth widening process.

dc comics joker GIF

0 pic as always

@slop slinger

@slop slinger
lol i just had scans done at orthodontist today and they used those on me, i asked to keep them so it is easier to give blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt