wtf??? why is this legit psl 8 (6'1) with this subhuman psl 5 girl?? why??? he is top 0.001% of facial aesthetics

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike

he looks god tier no matter when or where or what angle you pause the video at. yet he settles for this??

only explanation i can think of, is he has already spent years upon years slaying psl 8 women with psl 8 bodies, and is now bored of it, and wants to settle down with a girl he actually connects with on more then just a physical level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and forwardgrowth
Men are looking more fore inner values when it comes to ltr. He can easily slay a hot primitive looking insta model everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Over, samm735 and 6 others
A Chadlite I know does this too. With a fat ogre subhuman. But she treats him like God, everyday in his room, begging for his attention. I'd imagine if they were looksmatched the dynamic wouldn't be in his favor

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Peachy, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
Someone should spill acid on hia face

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1100, forwardgrowth and 3 others
I would date her in a second

Stop with the "hahaha look a PSL8" PSL 10/10 is fucking 8PSL and no one is PSL, Chico, Delon, Gandy, O'pry are around 7,6PSL. So this nigger is like 6,5PSL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3573
The bluepill was to prevent men like this from running roughshod on society. If he knew his true power he would have twenty women at his beck and call, while you incels plotted to kill him for stealing all your girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and IndianJock
She looks very high E.

'cause she worships the ground he walks on.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
He wanted to confuse prime looksmax.me posters. Only reasonable explanation ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Stop with the "hahaha look a PSL8" PSL 10/10 is fucking 8PSL and no one is PSL, Chico, Delon, Gandy, O'pry are around 7,6PSL. So this nigger is like 6,5PSL.
u utter retard, he mogs all of the subhumans you listed.CAGE if u think the narrow skulled gandy is anywhere near 8 psl.

this is what a true psl 8 looks like

47689975_281879969178860_3125957787244481179_n.jpg

not this:

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
He definitely is a chad, but why does he behave like that? I don't understand these people.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
He definitely is a chad, but why does he behave like that? I don't understand these people.
i guarantee u irl he is a unbothered dark triad schlaya.

hes a tiktok star, he has to play up the bubbly personality for his target audience or he loses half his income.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3832
i guarantee u irl he is a unbothered dark triad schlaya.

hes a tiktok star, he has to play up the bubbly personality for his target audience or he loses half his income.
Ayy. Thought the same. Nobody with his looks would act beta. Acting beta while looking like him is like throwing your genetics in the trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and moggingmachine
god tier pheno

Hypergamy
44ih1kkbcez11

This is what me and lot of surgery maxxers are going to able to date. Welcome to 2020

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, spark and Averagecel
Are you serious? She's cute as hell.

u utter retard, he mogs all of the subhumans you listed.CAGE if u think the narrow skulled gandy is anywhere near 8 psl.

this is what a true psl 8 looks like

47689975_281879969178860_3125957787244481179_n.jpg

not this:

giphy.gif
Gandy mogs.

PSL rating is a joke anyways but the guy is a legit 9/10
Are you serious? She's cute as hell.
Yeah she is above average, like 75th percentile or something, he on the other hand is a legit 99.99th percentile.

lol he looks like a fairy bruh they are close to looksmatched
nm watched the video shes ugly as fuck

He loves her. That's why. Love is love!

Jesus Christ her voice
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Crook and moggingmachine
Jesus Christ her voice
giphy.gif
was vomit inducing indeed. how he can live every day with that voice nagging in your ear i cannot comprehend.
in his *****

Once ur at a certain level of attractiveness personality becomes more important

Lol at rating him PSL 8. Compare him to someone like Miro, he gets CRUSHED. Sorry skull isn't wide enough. He is 6.25 to 7 PSL

@forwardgrowth you are gay bro, why no acid on his face?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lol at rating him PSL 8. Compare him to someone like Miro, he gets CRUSHED. Sorry skull isn't wide enough. He is 6.25 to 7 PSL
miro cech is a skullcel

• Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth
She has such an annoying voice though. Would definitely reject irl

First thing I noticed tbh, imagine living the rest of your life listening to a voice like that...

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 685
the solution isn't to kill the competition, you subhuman
But it is, why you say it isn't? I just don't get you guys sometimes, for instance how wouldn't it be hilarious to know this perfect 7psl going to 2psl after his whole face is disfigured. Imagine him joining .co and roping after some time, lifufuel tbh for incels, every incel should just somehow spill acid on chad faces, then chads wouldn't exist anymore

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Halotestin, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
But it is, why you say it isn't? I just don't get you guys sometimes, for instance how wouldn't it be hilarious to know this perfect 7psl going to 2psl after his whole face is disfigured. Imagine him joining .co and roping after some time, lifufuel tbh for incels, every incel should just somehow spill acid on chad faces, then chads wouldn't exist anymore
Because that's literally the worst that could happen to someone that didn't hurt you or impact your life in a negative way one bit?

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and FatJattMofo
inhuman sociopathic thoughts tbh. ded srs

haha funny troll bro. funny indeed

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Because that's literally the worst that could happen to someone that didn't hurt you or impact your life in a negative way one bit?
Thats very low T thought tbh, it's just an orgasmic feeling knowing that all those perfect ratios, that eye area, the jaw, the perfect skin, pheno, hair, will all cease to exist with a simple acid bucket splashed on his face and then running away, then the real blackpills will be released for him when he will se the pains of the lonely guys on .co

• So Sad
Thats very low T thought tbh, it's just an orgasmic feeling knowing that all those perfect ratios, that eye area, the jaw, the perfect skin, pheno, hair, will all cease to exist with a simple acid bucket splashed on his face and then running away, then the real blackpills will be released for him when he will se the pains of the lonely guys on .co
Call me low T but I'm not mentally ill enough to see the pleasure in this

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
  • So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back