wyd if someone called you by your org username

chud10282892

chud10282892

Luminary
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
4,581
Reputation
9,998
Lets say youre walking on the street and you hear someone say your exact user


What u doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, lowinhibragecel, Cela and 3 others
the name gets mentioned everywhere so I don't worry
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, Thodian, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
Killmyself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kariert, lowinhibragecel, Thodian and 2 others
The Simpsons Hello GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, lowinhibragecel and chud10282892
Ignore it
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and chud10282892
How do you know of that name?! Just who the hell are you?!!!!!!?
IMG 9374
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chudlord333, ihavenightmares, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
I highly doubt such a thing will happen, but if it actually did, I think I’d be quite surprised—though I’d be even more curious about who that person might be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chudlord333, buccalfatremoval and chud10282892
pretend its not me
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
Lets say youre walking on the street and you hear someone say your exact user


What u doing
probably shit myself.

Someone called me amuzing on snap and i think i sharted.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
3
Views
40
bibodude
B
kariert
Replies
37
Views
197
Fridx
Fridx
Joeseminate
Replies
6
Views
68
bibodude
B
emogymmaxx
Replies
3
Views
20
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top