Yakuzamax vs Tribalmax

chibi

chibi

Iron
So im a 5’8 Filipino 19yo with a good face,wide frame tan and muscular build. I could easily pass off as being islander and am often mistaken for one but also im recognized and seen as asian. Should i yakuza/badboymax, get japanese tattoos, wear gold and black, lighten skin and lean into my asian looks.

IMG 8425
IMG 8426

IMG 8436
IMG 8428
IMG 8437

Or go more islander with my looks. tribal tattoos,tan skin, tribal jewelry, get curly hair, grow facial hair and get contacts
IMG 8432

IMG 8434

Which one mogs?

Attachments

• IMG_8431.jpeg
    IMG_8431.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
Islanders are tall so go yakuza

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
So im a 5’8 Filipino 19yo with a good face,wide frame tan and muscular build. I could easily pass off as being islander and am often mistaken for one but also im recognized and seen as asian. Should i yakuza/badboymax, get japanese tattoos, wear gold and black, lighten skin and lean into my asian looks.

View attachment 2611796View attachment 2611803
View attachment 2612068View attachment 2612073View attachment 2612096

Or go more islander with my looks. tribal tattoos,tan skin, tribal jewelry, get curly hair, grow facial hair and get contacts
View attachment 2611866
View attachment 2612046

Which one mogs?
@andy9432 you are the expert on Pinoy phenotype

View attachment 2611866
View attachment 2612046

Which one mogs?
pls post pics

he has to post pics of himself in order for me to assess what hes gonna do
IMG 6911
IMG 6910

IMG 6912
IMG 5089
IMG 3565

This is me pics taken a few months back. I also have the ability to grow a full beard but choose to shave

Attachments

• IMG_4564.jpeg
    IMG_4564.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, nanefer and Xangsane

View attachment 2611866
View attachment 2612046

Which one mogs?
I think if you badboymax you need to be fair skin like Korean oppa, if you thugmax you will look like other Filipino in the US.

You would do well in Germany, as ethnic exotic coloring halo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
no, he's as SEA monkey as it comes
You and @andy9432 has the same niche, can marry rich Chinese girl and never work again if want to.

Him and @Iasacrko exactly same niche

Me and kpopmaxxer shared the same niche

@Xangsane and nic kaufman
also exactly same niche

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You and @andy9432 has the same niche, can marry rich Chinese girl and never work again if want to.

Him and @Iasacrko exactly same niche

Me and kpopmaxxer shared the same niche

@Xangsane and nic kaufmanView attachment 2612337 also exactly same niche
pat me
nao

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How to skin lighten?
MSM+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C+ NAC + TRETINOIN + AZELAIC ACID + KOJIC ACID + NIACINAMIDE

TRUST THE PROCESS, ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE.

U need to go all in or nothing, ive half assed it for years, it is not untill recently i really started to change. @Meraki has seen my before and after pics, i really was a dark man. I was darker than @Meraki

Also, u have to wear sunscreen every single time ur outside, even if its just for 5 minutes. And sunglasses. If u dont do that, everything u've done has been done in vain

Last edited:
MSM+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C+ NAC + TRETINOIN + AZELAIC ACID + KOJIC ACID + NIACINAMIDE

TRUST THE PROCESS, ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE.

U need to go all in or nothing, ive half assed it for years, it is not untill recently i really started to change. @Meraki has seen my before and after pics, i really was a dark man. I was darker than @Meraki

Also, u have to wear sunscreen every single time ur outside, even if its just for 5 minutes. And sunglasses. If u dont do that, everything u've done has been done in vain
So u suggest me to yakuzamax by lightening my skin and then getting tattoos

So u suggest me to yakuzamax by lightening my skin and then getting tattoos
No, once u get light enough, u can kpop max. Tattoos are failos for asian. Tattoos are low class SEA trait.

U want to be high class NEA look

No, once u get light enough, u can kpop max. Tattoos are failos for asian. Tattoos are low class SEA trait.

U want to be high class NEA look
Gonna skin lighten asap. Do u have any before and after pics of ur skin lightening. Also wuts with the comments saying I look like the user @Meraki

Gonna skin lighten asap. Do u have any before and after pics of ur skin lightening. Also wuts with the comments saying I look like the user @Meraki
il pm u. u dont look like him, u just have the same lower third as him from the side

Stop saying that you don't look like me

I said you look like @Iasacrko @Iasacrko :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2611866
View attachment 2612046

Which one mogs?
should go for the least maintenance one