Yall dumb AS fuck im literally the only moneymaxxer here ( new Guide to make Couple 1000 $ a Day )

I was the nigga who invented the pedo Scam making 3k on one legendär Day
Since I Run out of pedos i Made a 5 minute Break from my neet life of eating talking drugs and going to Partys etc and used my brain for a couple of Minutes
Imagine
1 signing up on a dating Seite as a Stacy fish
2 chatting with thirsty incels asking for Name Adresse etc
3 asking for dicc pick with Face ( them Niggas so horny they will so if u had a Long enoufh Conversation beforehand ) or u dont even need a dick pic with Face just Screenshot the Chat with the dick and the selfie avi left in top
4 now u got his city Name and Adress
5 kindly ask him to send u 100 too 1000 Dollars ( depends if rich or Poor Country or Poor or richcel) or u will send it to his Facebook or Instagram peers ( mostly its linked in his Profile but anyway u can Find it very easily ?
6 enjoy that bread
Send through what if you send through PayPal they can see your real name

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Just left uni to start pedofishing thanks op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 3902
anyone besides op done this in minecraft? I guess this is why so many looksmax fellows left permanently. They end up in jail and are done with this site for good because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 12669
@BlackBoyo is just a nigga doing Nigga Things :lul:

na jk, actually a good idea if they cant track you back

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 3902
I was the nigga who invented the pedo Scam making 3k on one legendär Day
Since I Run out of pedos i Made a 5 minute Break from my neet life of eating talking drugs and going to Partys etc and used my brain for a couple of Minutes
Imagine
1 signing up on a dating Seite as a Stacy fish
2 chatting with thirsty incels asking for Name Adresse etc
3 asking for dicc pick with Face ( them Niggas so horny they will so if u had a Long enoufh Conversation beforehand ) or u dont even need a dick pic with Face just Screenshot the Chat with the dick and the selfie avi left in top
4 now u got his city Name and Adress
5 kindly ask him to send u 100 too 1000 Dollars ( depends if rich or Poor Country or Poor or richcel) or u will send it to his Facebook or Instagram peers ( mostly its linked in his Profile but anyway u can Find it very easily ?
6 enjoy that bread
Gl on your business ventures

Last edited: