Over for u hahahahahhahahaha
You = incel for life

Attachments

• The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
I can tell from how you type you have a very low IQ

Brutal IQpill
Agreed, @nignig69 is probably some racist redneck prepubic 14 year old scoring strait f's in class.
You may not be black, but trust me, roping is of all things not out of the question. Consider it.

KYS before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Agreed, @nignig69 is probably some racist redneck prepubic 14 year old scoring strait f's in class.
You may not be black, but trust me, roping is of all things not out of the question. Consider it.
View attachment 2566859
Their single mothers should have swallowed hahahah

Wym wrong Nger
Born black automatically subhuman 😂
With ur sub50 IQ u wouldn’t understand that

U like I I I bet I can ascend to HTN
Hahahahah subhuman 4 life
Hahahahahahahhaha
Ur so racist yet Tyrone slays your onetitis all night along
Hahhaha stand down

Your single mother needs her pack of smokes bruh
Yours chain smokes the pain away to try forgetting having a black autistic Nger of a son
The rope is always on her mind
Hahahahahahhahaha

Yours chain smokes the pain away to try forgetting having a black autistic Nger of a son
The rope is always on her mind
Hahahahahahhahaha
You’re just a worthless cumskin

your nigger mom needs thundercock which ur step dad failed to provide with his peanut cock
Stepdad remember
The real dad left as soon as he saw he gave life to a black autistic subhuman
He went to fuck a Stacy and make a Tyrone
Hahahahahhahahahaha

@tervile1 is a sub-human fat man who probably has never felt the touch of a woman, not even his own mom. Bro probably has never had a crumb of pussy in his entire life of 10 years.
My nigga you probably have a crooked nose, no jaw line, horrible hairline, and the tendency to steal looks at women no matter how ugly you or they are because your chances are very low even with sub-human foids.
Therefore, you match is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and autistic_tendencies
You’re just a worthless cumskin
No one knows of ur existence
Sub5s are invisible to society
Only ur mom knows of ur existence’s not by force
But cus she has to
Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

You’re just a worthless cums

@tervile1 is a sub-human fat man who probably has never felt the touch of a woman, not even his own mom. Bro probably has never had a crumb of pussy in his entire life of 10 years.
My nigga you probably have a crooked nose, no jaw line, horrible hairline, and the tendency to steal looks at women no matter how ugly you are because your chances are very low even with sub-human foids.
Therefore, you match is
View attachment 2566874

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
My nigga you probably have a crooked nose, no jaw line, horrible hairline, and the tendency to steal looks at women no matter how ugly you are because your chances are very low even with sub-human foids.
Therefore, you match is
View attachment 2566874
Why would his match be you ?

No one knows of ur existence
Sub5s are invisible to society
Only ur mom knows of ur existence’s not by force
But cus she has to
Hahahahahhahahahahahahah
Whitey is gonna be extinct soon then how will you cope
Hahhahahha sucker

Therefore, you match is
View attachment 2566874
JFL this faggot has a Nger as his PFP 😂😭😭😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1
A cumskin that your whole nigger ancestor would love to have a child with so they can escape the curse
Can’t wait till Jews get rid of you white cumskins I’ll dance on ur coffins hahahahha

Whitey is gonna be extinct soon then how will you cope
Hahhahahha sucker
You cope thinking u can escape being a sub5
That’s like thinking u will be a normal person mentally
But ur autistic
Hahahahahahhahaha loser

Can’t wait till Jews get rid of you white cumskins I’ll dance on ur coffins hahahahha
and then the jews will make you niggers their NEW slaves as History repeat it self your new white master

This one made me chuckle
Cus it never gonna happen
Habahahhahahahahah
Cumskin fertility is decreasing worldwide
Your fucked
Hahahhahaha
How will you cope when it’s you and Tyrone
News flash
You will lose
Lol

Your fucked
Hahahhahaha
News flash
You will lose
Lol
nigger you think this some video game shit where you will be ranked from being a slave to master via buying battle pass lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123
Why would his match be you ?
I see, if anyone knows what it feels to look like that then it would be you.
Your father abandoned your mother just so that your she would never have to see your distorted face, your mom went and roped herself just like them 'ngers' as you call em because she knew what a sub-human fool she had created. The national wild life service saw yo ass and couldn't tell whether you were you human or not, so they put you on an episode of octonaughts where they labeled you as this.

• +1
Your fucked
Hahahhahaha
News flash
You will lose
Lol
Where this autistic Nger hear this?
Did ur depressed mommy tell u to make u feel better abt being a black subhuman
lol

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1
nigger you think this some video game shit where you will be ranked from being a slave to master via buying battle pass lol
Jews will exterminate cumskins soon and I will laugh at you

I see, if anyone knows what it feels took look like that would be you.
Your father abandoned your mother just so that your she would never have to see your distorted face, your mom went and roped herself just like them 'ngers' as you call em because she knew what a sub-human fool she had created. The national wild life service saw yo ass and couldn't tell whether you were you human or not, so they put you on an episode of octonaughts where they labeled you as this.
View attachment 2566879
Faggot talking abt subhuman while he has Nger as a PFP ☠️
Digging ur own grave
lol

I see, if anyone knows what it feels to look like that then it would be you.
View attachment 2566879

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
Faggot talking abt subhuman while he has Nger as a PFP ☠️
Digging ur own grave
lol
When did I call Nger sub-human. I said that you should hang yourself like 'nger' as you say. Clearly this 8 year old skipped over history class his entire life.

• +1
When did I call Nger sub-human. I said that you should hang yourself like 'nger' as you say. Clearly this 8 year old skipped over history class his entire life.

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
U never called Nger subhuman
I did cus they all are
I know enough history that ngers was enslaved cus they are stupid monkeys 🙈
I would assume u are one as well
Coeping with being shit skin can be tough
lol

@nignig69 and @tervile1 Average white men. Repeating history over and over again and placing the same dang picture. The only reason why them casper the ghost cops like you arrest us is because your afraid that if we don't your ass is going to get imported to heaven which would be a blessing if I were you, if you ain't careful, you would not be wrong.

• +1