Yall faggots are too funny

Average white man. Repeating history over and over again and placing the same dang picture. The only reason why them casper the ghost cops like you arrest us is because your afraid that if we don't your ass is going to get imported to heaven which would be a blessing if I were you, if you ain't careful, you would not be wrong.
This Won’t change the fact that you are shitskinned
Subhuman 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeee
lol

@nignig69 and @tervile1 Average white men. Repeating history over and over again and placing the same dang picture. The only reason why them casper the ghost cops like you arrest us is because your afraid that if we don't your ass is going to get imported to heaven which would be a blessing if I were you, if you ain't careful, you would not be wrong.
Don’t worry bro , Jews will get rid of them soon enough

@nignig69 and @tervile1 Average white men. Repeating history over and over again and placing the same dang picture. The only reason why them casper the ghost cops like you arrest us is because your afraid that if we don't your ass is going to get imported to heaven which would be a blessing if I were you, if you ain't careful, you would not be wrong.
time to work wagie

Attachments

• Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123
Yeah like how they did in the holocaust
Oh wait ☠️
Not all Jews died in the Holocaust you fucked retard
The powerful ones still own this earth and will destroy you shortly

U never called Nger subhuman
I did cus they all are
I know enough history that ngers was enslaved cus they are stupid monkeys 🙈
I would assume u are one as well
Coeping with being shit skin can be tough
lol
And being white knowing that your foid mom and sub-human dad makes you feel inseure about us, knowing that us 'shitskins' are gonna shit all of you colorless ghosts. If you heard of ww2, we still beat them whites even though they had guns and we had spears, yall are trash. You whites have zero aim, no drive, and most of all, 46 percent of you are fat faggots which means you are probably one too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
And being white knowing that your foid mom and sub-human dad makes you feel inseure about us, knowing that us 'shitskins' are gonna shit all of you colorless ghosts. If you heard of ww2, we still beat them whites even though they had guns and we had spears, yall are trash. You whites have zero aim, no drive, and most of all, 46 percent of you are fat faggots which means you are probably one too.
They learned about the haolucaust last week god damn retards hahha

All I hear is cope cope cope
Stop trying to change something that can’t be changed
U are forever Nger (subhuman)
It’s ur destiny
lol

This Won’t change the fact that you are shitskinned
Subhuman 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeee
lol
At least you don't disagree, keep sitting around all nervous in your basements while Ill keep knocking down every one of you racist faggots, you think you are all gangstas. You step into my hood talking like this and there will be seven bullets in yo head strait from the mag. Yo ass going to get murked like JFK.

• +1
At least you don't disagree, keep sitting around all nervous in your basements while Ill keep knocking down every one of you racist faggots, you think you are all gangstas. You step into my hood talking like this and there will be seven bullets in yo head strait from the mag. Yo ass going to get murked like JFK.
Next day after the hood incident

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Your whole species gets murked all the time
Don’t mind them just getting rid of the subhuman trash
lol

All I hear is cope cope cope
Stop trying to change something that can’t be changed
U are forever Nger (subhuman)
It’s ur destiny
lol
Once again, you do not disagree on that you are a fat white man, at least you are an honest Mcdonalds enjoyer. Have fun dying at 33 because of intestine issues.

Cumskins gonna get extinct anyways don’t worry bro

Once again, you do not disagree on that you are a fat white man, at least you are an honest Mcdonalds enjoyer. Have fun dying at 33 because of intestine issues.
have fun rotting in jail forever for committing crime as usually u niggers do

• JFL
I have a small upturned nose but that kinda failos me because it gives me a long philtrum

• +1

Attachments

Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
  • Love it
What is this Nger yapping abt 😂☠️
Not in America or American
I bet u refer to urself as
African American knowing well ur a Nger subhuman
lol

• Love it
Reactions: tervile1
  • +1
Reactions: tervile1
  • JFL
Wdym reversible? Jewing is not gonna do anything I'm 24
nigga jewing do things if not it most probably because the fact that you have pelvic tilt or forward head posture you gotta put in the work

Indeed Born to just getting slaughtered by white cop
Goyim were born only to serve us.

Without that, they have no place in the world - only to serve the People of Israel,. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap.

We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Ovadia Yosef

HahjahHajaj

What is this Nger yapping abt 😂☠️
Not in America or American
I bet u refer to urself as
African American knowing well ur a Nger subhuman
lol
who said you were american?
Thats data for white folks in the world lol.
Once again, you do not deny that you are fat.

Goyim were born only to serve us.

Without that, they have no place in the world - only to serve the People of Israel,. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap.

We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Ovadia Yosef

HahjahHajaj

Attachments

• wojak22.png
    wojak22.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 0
who said you were american?
Thats data for white folks in the world lol.
Once again, you do not deny that you are fat.
Faggot I never said I was fat 😂
Once again
U do not deny that u are a Nger subhuman
lol

“You white people are on an endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won't be any more white people around, and that's a good thing....”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51444
bro think he is cool nigger like CJ from san andreas nigga this ain't video game remember this always
Dumb ass, you don't know anything about me. You pull up in my neighborhood saying that shit. Hehe, you will be dead, or you'll be hanged. Would be nice to see your dying face
Later cracker

• +1
Faggot I never said I was fat 😂
Once again
U do not deny that u are a Nger subhuman
lol
Lol I am not. I got a 24 body count and 10 of those are on you white folks. Thos 10 were some good ass stacys. Yo cracker ass has zero.

"The goal of abolishing the white race is, on its face, so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists...

Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race' is destroyed."

“You white people are on an endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won't be any more white people around, and that's a good thing....”
nigga go back to your 3rd world country why you niggers migrate here to just suffer and die to a white master

• JFL
Dumb ass, you don't know anything about me. You pull up in my neighborhood saying that shit. Hehe, you will be dead, or you'll be hanged. Would be nice to see your dying face
Later cracker

Attachments

Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
  • nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Later cracker
We know that ur a black Nger subhuman
“I can’t breath” u would be saying
It’s so funny seeeing u monkeys plead for help
lol

Lol I am not. I got a 24 body count and 10 of those are on you white folks. Thos 10 were some good ass stacys. Yo cracker ass has zero.
him probably

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
Autistic Nger delusional as well
So thats why ur fatherless
It’s all adding up
lol

nigga go back to your 3rd world country why you niggers migrate here to just suffer and die to a white master
White men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are.
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger

White men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are.
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger
nigga literally worshipping white guy in his pp lol

• JFL
We know that ur a black Nger subhuman
“I can’t breath” u would be saying
It’s so funny seeeing u monkeys plead for help
lol
With a 50 caliber bullet in your neck you wouldn't be able to say anything, let alone with a gun to it lol. You whites are so insecure and lazy that you had to make hard working people work for you. Thats when you know your fat. The only reason why yall are so rich is because of us working for you. With out us for all those years, you guys would have went extinct a long time ago.

With a 5 caliber bullet in your neck you wouldn't be able to say anything, let alone with a gun to it lol. You whites are so insecure and lazy that you had to make hard working people work for you. Thats when you know your fat. The only reason why yall are so rich is because of us working for you. With out us for all those years, you guys would have went extinct a long time ago.

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
That’s him fr
“24 bodies 10 of them stacy”
Yeah man totally with ur subhuman Nger aghh ☠️
You are a fraud. Stacys are not black you dumbass. You know nothing about women.
You prob don't even know what a body count is.