Y’all motherfuckers can’t be grafeful

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
There are people who are wheelchaired, better yet paralyzed from neck down and your ass is ungrateful about being 5’6? Fucking kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 21044, Jigen and 4 others
There are people who are wheelchaired, better yet paralyzed from neck down and your ass is ungrateful about being 5’6? Fucking kill yourself.
true

many people here dont appreciate stuff at all

Honestly so true. Everyone here is honestly an incel wasting their time instead of working on businesses, etc. this is truly a forum for the outcasts of society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211 and Deleted member 22253
If hypergamy didn’t exist…

Why the fuck should anyone sub prime Chico be grateful? Grateful for what, getting mogged?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, garoupilled_, ItsOver999 and 3 others
True, Im never satisfied with anything jfl

Imagine not having any disability any problems and still being invisible to everyone around you wouldn't that be more sad than having a valid reason?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Marsik, Jigen and 2 others
I agree but it won't fix my problems that someone is disabled

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
If only the world worked as you think buddy boyo you don't know anything

• +1
are you 5'6 or below?

• JFL
Why the fuck should anyone sub prime Chico be grateful? Grateful for what, getting mogged?
even chico would get mogged by randoms these days

like if he went to Hamburg or Mallorca(the german part) or Holland he'd just be average at 190cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
even chico would get mogged by randoms these days

like if he went to Hamburg or Mallorca(the german part) or Holland he'd just be average at 190cm
Maybe he would just be average height, but his face in his prime is unmoggable.

Maybe he would just be average height, but his face in his prime is unmoggable.
I was in Hamburg with my class last year and legit only 2 adults heightmogged me over the span of a week, and I'm shorter than 190cm as you know. No way is Chico "average" with his 190cm. Manlets just say that tall people are average so that the tall people have to feel the subhumanity that manlets feel every day.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
how can i be grateful when i'm 6'2 and daily guys way taller than me walk past me on the street

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod
how can i be grateful when i'm 6'2 and daily guys way taller than me walk past me on the street
Would you rather have stage 4 pancreatic cancer and be 6’7 or be 5’10

I was in Hamburg with my class last year and legit only 2 adults heightmogged me over the span of a week, and I'm shorter than 190cm as you know. No way is Chico "average" with his 190cm. Manlets just say that tall people are average so that the tall people have to feel the subhumanity that manlets feel every day.
True. Also we are more likely to register people taller than us than vice versa so it may appear as if there are more tall people than there are.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
you're just a cuck OP. but that's fine the world needs cucks like you :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211 and chemtrails
sit back in your wheelchair, ritalin and adderall wont make you higher.

May Allah forgive you.
but how can i cope? walking on the street seeing a guy a head taller than me, with beautiufl face features?

but how can i cope? walking on the street seeing a guy a head taller than me, with beautiufl face features?
Nigger if you’re 5’10” and there’s a guy whole head taller than you idk what to say

true, I find it hard to accept my height but insha'allah, with time, Allah will grant me the strength to do so

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails and sub5inchcel
Nigger if you’re 5’10” and there’s a guy whole head taller than you idk what to say
I’m 6’2 and not everyone is american btw.

Gaslighting rope asap

i cant believe you didnt see more than 2 people taller then 190 in hamburg

define heightmogg for you

to me it means anyone taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i cant believe you didnt see more than 2 people taller then 190 in hamburg

define heightmogg for you

to me it means anyone taller than me
Yes that‘s what I view as a heightmog too. One guy in my class is 189-190cm tall, and in Hamburg I saw 2 guys heightmogging me, the large majority shorter than me and some my height.

It can always be worse ofc, but you could also go to a starving african kid and tell him "welp, atleast you are not blind", it doesn't really work like that. Be grateful for what you have but always try to reach what you don't

i'm so grateful to be sitting in my room alone for months at a time with my functional legs